The Bachelorette Men Tell All

Bachelorette: The 8 Wackiest, Weirdest Moments From The Men Tell All

Here are some things you may have expected from Monday’s The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All special:

* Kaitlyn’s former suitors throwing insults at each other
* Melodramatic reaction shots of the all-female studio audience
* Chris Harrison’s unnecessary, but surprisingly funny, one-liners

What you may not have expected, though, was a deeply sad, rather disturbing segment dedicated to cyberbullying — namely, the hate mail and/or death threats that Kaitlyn has received since appearing on the show (and, presumably, sleeping with Nick prior to the overnight dates).

That upsetting scene, in which Chris Harrison read NSFW tweets directed at the bachelorette herself, was just one of the more memorable moments from Monday’s tell-all, which we’ve compiled into a handy gallery.

Other moments that made the cut? Ian’s genuine (or so we think?) apologies to Kaitlyn and the other contestants, Ben Z.’s not-so-emotional interview with Chris Harrison and a zinger from Kaitlyn to Jonathan that had the studio audience reverberating with “Oh no she didn’t!” applause.

Browse the gallery below — or click here for direct access — to see the highlights from Monday’s Men Tell All special, then hit the comments with your thoughts on the episode!

1. spignejr says:

Worst. Bachelorette. Ever.

2. Ginger Snap says:

How meaningless this was.

3. Nicole says:

Isn’t it funny that the guys for kicked off early were so bitter….the guys that lasted longer and had more feelings hurt defended her and stood up for her. Seems like she made the right decisions along the way!!!

4. m3rcnate says:

It really bums me out that this show is so insanely popular and its the worst of the dating shows. I mean i say “make good TV and people will watch! COME ON HOLLYWOOD!” but they prove me wrong with shows like this one. Huge ratings, and yet its all for show. Out of 30 cycles of the show, only 5 are still together. And yet of the two seasons of “Love in the Wild” there were before it was cancelled, like 5 couples are married and still together.
    The Bachelor/ette from the ground up was designed to be not about finding love, but about drama. It sucks the worst of the dating shows is the most popular and ones that try hard to do things right/scientific get cancelled (“3” was good, Love in the Wild was great, etc).

• Coal says:

I actually liked Love In The Wild, good spot.

• m3rcnate says:

When you stop and think about it, it was a REALLY good show. It had all the drama and mix matching of couples, but at its core it was backed by solid relationship science. What do i mean? Well the couples didn’t live in the lap of luxury at all times (aka living in a fantasy) like on the Bachelor. They didn’t always gets luxurious (unrealistic) dates (helicopter rides, band playing in a bought out stadium, etc) so they really got to know each other while living in a hut or little cabin.
        Also both genders got to meet a big diverse cast of people, so it wasn’t one guy and 25 girls or 1 girl and 25 guys, it was equal amounts of guys and girls.
        And the best thing were the competitions. Nothing cuts through your personality to show who you really are and how well you really gel together than being partners in a competition together. That much stress, with the required communication is the perfect recipe to either bond couples together because they work really well or tear couples apart because they aren’t a good match.
        Yeah two people on a $100,000 dinner date can get along great on the Bachelor, but during a race through a jungle under heavy stress? You can’t hide who you really are…if you yell or don’t communicate or have a bad attitude, that turns the other person off and you two aren’t a good match.
        So yeah i loved that show. Not a shocker at ALL that like 5 marriages have happened as a result of that show and they are all still happily together. In two seasons that show did what the Bachelor CLAIMS to want to do in 30 seasons.

• BPark07 says:

I have to admit I love watching the Bachelor/ette, love the drama of it all BUT I also have to agree with you – I LOVED Love in the Wild and have had the same opinion about its success in only two seasons. Wish they hadn’t canceled.

• m3rcnate says:

Its not wrong to like or enjoy the bachelor, as long as you are realistic about what the show really is. Its the definition of garbage TV, it is humans at their almost worst in terms of caring about mansions and helicopter rides and being “in love” after knowing someone for 50 hours total and sleeping with multiple people while dating 15 people, etc.
        Basically if you understand it is an entertainment show not a dating show, then i respect ya.
        Where as like I and you said, a show like Love in the Wild tried to be an actual dating show, and it worked big time both seasons. The Bachelor COULD (if they wanted to) be better and more realistic and get better results but the show wants maximum drama.

• Ken Barrington says:

M3rcnate, I get google alerts whenever Love In The Wild is mentioned, and I just recently read your post. My name is Ken, and I was a contestant on Love in the Wild, Season 2. I met and married Yanina, and we are expecting a baby in 4 months. We are both really happy! I couldn’t agree more with your analysis of The Bachelor vs Love in the Wild. The level of commitment and stress that was needed to maintain a successful relationship during our show forged a bond between Yanina and I that ultimately led to our marriage. I don’t see the same level of commitment from contestants on The Bachelor. Instead ,The Bachelor contestants are often put in situations that destroy trust and commitment. It really is the complete opposite of what Yanina and I experienced. It would have been great to see a Season 3 of Love in the Wild, but I do appreciate the kind words you shared about the show!

• m3rcnate says:

Pretty awesome of you to comment Ken. I watched the first season and by far my favorite couple was Samantha and Mike (who of course won, ended up together and are married). I then watched the second season and my favorite couple was yourself and Yanina (who I have had twitter “conversations” with since, she is awesome). So I am so happy to hear you two are starting a family!
        I agree with your agreeing with me lol, LiTW was setup for success for the contestants who were there for the right reasons. The Bachelor (and such) is setup for drama and that is it. The show you were on in its two seasons I’m pretty sure has had more successful marriages than at least 20 seasons of the Bachelor+ette. Makes me sad that what it popular to viewers is the Bachelor/ette and LiTW with its success was cancelled. Oh well, as a viewer I can be really happy about your success (with Yanina, wowza way to go dude) and Sam and Mike’s success. (I also liked Heather & Miles who I believe are married too).
        I hope you have a healthy and happy child and a lifelong happy marriage. Good luck.

5. Timmah says:

Was it finally revealed that Ben H is one of the lost Brady Bunch kids?

6. Tony says:

Best. Bachelorette. Ever.

7. Luciana says:

She acused Jonathan of going to the show because of Britt, well, He went to get to know Britt,but he never told all the guys that her potential husband was in that room after having the whole day kissing and making out with nick( and never telling them ever afterwards) and then , immediately go kiss everybody else and let nick in like she needed all those guys to worship her…very incoherent and manipulative!And after she slept with Nick , she kissed everybody in the mouth right the next day, ugh!She can do whatever she wants in her daily life , like she stated at lots of interviews that she had lots of one night stand and being wacky or whatever, but not being hypocrite and incoherent like that, especially on a show that she was giving 15 guys a hope and clues that she liked them and would have some potential relationship with them( she can play whatever in her daily life and be loose and whatever, nobody is judging that, it is her contradictory behaviour)and come later on men tell all and acting like she did everything right, she had no choice, hypocrite!She played like a caring and merciful and whatever but her acts were totally opposite, well , some ppl are good at faking and acting, but what she did was totally disrespectful, she wants respect, show some toward others!She never fooled me, if you really have character , integrity and principle, you wouldnt be fooledd by her…and to justified her behaviour she keeps badmouthing about the former bachelors and bachelorette( like conjecturing they did the same as well, how does she know?That , my dear , is false accusation because she didnt know for sure to make such a statement! If she was so sure about her behaviour, she didnt have to bring up other bachelors or people s behaviour to justify , and what she said about “oh, what would i feel if britt slept with chris “was disgusting and she just wanted to throw attention to other people to forget her actsand at a the same time , blame on the others, if she was so sure , she didnt have to do all this things and talks.Such an hypocricy, lack of integrity and cunning person! Well, at least she has a very good quality of sofisma!