Comic-Con

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 3 Video: Cast Talks Mad Max 'Crossover,' Time Jump, Simmons' Whereabouts

What really happened to Simmons in the final seconds of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.‘s finale? That was the hot topic when the cast invaded TVLine’s Comic-Con suite at the Hard Rock Hotel over the weekend.

Elizabeth Henstridge’s presence on our couch seemed to at the very least confirm that Jemma will be back in some form, although Marvel’s Jeph Loeb cast a little (good-humored) doubt on that.

Also in the above Q&A with TVLine’s Michael Ausiello: Clark Gregg floats a Mad theory about Coulson’s new hand, Loeb teases a Season 3 time jump, and Luke Mitchell and Henry Simmons react to their recent series-regular promotions.

Press PLAY above and then hit the comments with your thoughts/predictions about S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 3.

1. greysfan says:

Am i blind or is there no video above?

2. Is it just me, or did they shoot Michael’s questions at a completely different time to the cast responses?

• m3rcnate says:

It’s a cut, but it’s not like he wasn’t there or something (at least I assume). How I imagine it to have happened is once they have all calmed down and are quiet he asks another question, so in editing they cut as the cast is rambling and chit chatting about nothing to Michael asking a new question and then cut back to the cast who then start responding to that new question.

3. Keith says:

Jeph Loeb. Please go away.

4. Joey Padron says:

good interview with cast. excited about season 3!

5. Mr. Tran K says:

I’ll be very sad if Simmons doesn’t get out of the Kree stone and I’m bummed Ming-Na Wen didn’t show up to join the cast for Michael’s interview.

6. Carla Krae says:

I love these people.

7. zac says:

Haha. Their panel was probably the most fun I’ve watched on youtube. And everybody’s answering the question at the same time I dont know who to listen to haha. Cant wait for season 3!!

8. KayCeeCee says:

They seem so much fun!! I’m excited for Season 3.

9. GGK says:

Everyone is talking at the same time. Hard to follow, kinda annoying. Stopped the video halfway through :(

10. Viv says:

The Whedons pick good folks.

11. Wordsmith says:

I kind of love these big ensemble interviews that devolve into a madhouse with everybody chatting and talking over each other. It’s probably an interviewer’s nightmare, like trying to herd cats, but it seems much more honest and candid than people delivering the rehearsed company line.

12. It looks like a good season coming up.

13. T-West says:

Loeb’s focus on the word liquid made me wonder if Simmons is going to develop liquidation powers. So i did some research on all of the Marvel characters who have the ability to turn their bodies to liquid and the one who had “the ability to covert all or part of her body into a shiny, black liquid stone form” was the character Eva (http://marvel.wikia.com/Eva_(Earth-616) this Eva and Eva Bell are of the same universe but seem to have different powers so i’m not sure if they are the same character or not. either way the Eva character described here http://marvel.wikia.com/Eva_(Earth-616) relates to the liquid stone so i think there’s a possibility this is who Simmons becomes

14. Omer Musić says: