Heroes Reborn: The Full-Length Trailer Has Arrived (and It's Super-Spoilery)

NBC didn’t hold back when it assembled the full-length trailer for Heroes Reborn, its anticipated limited-series revival of Tim Kring’s superhero franchise.

The extended clip — unveiled Sunday at Comic-Con — offers generous glimpses of Zachary Levi’s Big Bad, as well as returning favorites such as HRG, Mohinder, Matt and Hiro. It also drops several telltale clues about the plot of the 13-episode reboot (premiering Thursday, Sept. 24 at 8/7c).

Press PLAY above and then hit the comments with your snappy judgements.

1. D. says:

Amazing.

2. Azrielen says:

This trailer finally got me proper excited about this.

3. Elley says:

What a great way to make me want to see this ! If Zach Levi wasn’t already enough !
    But it make me want to binge watch the Heroes series.
    DAMN IT ! GOOD JOB !

• tvjunkie says:

If you do binge watch, most of the show after season 1 will disappoint

• kalinis says:

i am starting to binge watch and yes season 1 wasw its high point i did watch it all till season 4. taking away peter and hiro’s powers pissed me off in season 3. but im still gonna watch again just to be caught up for this show.

4. Bobthereviewer says:

can’t wait, but it’s missing the 3 most important character.

5. Tony says:

I’m genuinely excited for this, regardless of how things originally went off the rails (though season 4 wasn’t that bad). I felt like I was one of the few that actually stuck it through to the end. So it’s nice to see the show come a bit full circle. Hopefully, they stick to there here and now and not try to do any convoluted time travel stuff. Not to mention beat a dead horse like they did with Sylar

• wingsstef says:

I watched to the end too, though season 3 was hard. Like you said season 4 was better. Since Hiro is around I am sure some Time Travel will be involved, but maybe not too much. Angela is around too but I am sure she is somewhat wary about all the timelines she might have influenced through out the years. I am guessing Peter and Clare are hiding, they finally let Angela get them away, but who knows. Sylar should have ended as a Volume 1 villain. That brick wall episode was blah. Season 4 branched out with new stories, and it seems this mini-series is doing the same. I am intrigued yet cautiously optimistic.

• A.B. says:

Or maybe Peter and Clare are dead and that’s why HRG doesn’t remember (or at least I took it that he doesn’t remember from the clip at first). He didn’t want to remember that she died, somehow.

6. Mr. Tran K says:

What an awesome trailer. So excited come September 24th and the best part – Zachary Levi goes from a butt kicking agent on Chuck to a gun toting bad-ass on Heroes Reborn.

7. Rainy says:

I AM SO INCREDIBLY EXCITED, I CAN BARELY CONTAIN MYSELF. This trailer is awesome!!

8. radmcawesome says:

So, the plot is basically X Men: The Last Stand?

I still want this to be good but I’ve been burned by Heroes before.

9. O'yaya says:

Good to know they have pump so legitimate LGBT blood into this show, can’t wait to see what Robbie Kay does with this character

• nate says:

I didn’t see any LGBT stuff

• Anne Jay says:

Yeah the “rainbow colors” and people accepting “the beautiful change”…even the term “evos”. It’s in every show now…it’s a huge dissapointment. Stop jamming this crap down everybody’s throats. I’m seriously sick of watching my favorite shows: walking dead, Hero’s etc and have this twisted LGBT garbage in it. And yeah I’m not politically correct and yeah you can get over it. It is twisted and next on the agenda will be pedaphilia and beastiality….both blatantly twisted if you haven’t already caught on to the twisted nature of all this garbage. Go ahead, say it will never happen. Society will prove me right. It’s coming people. So go ahead and promote seemingly good-willed “tolerance” even though it’s anything but good willed. It’s going to destabilize our society and everybody just “accepts” it. Well you’ll all regret it. I’m going to continue to speak my mind…just as everybody else who pushes this garbage will continue to do. The only difference is I’ll be condemned for saying what I think, while they will be praised. Everything is so upside and twisted. Am I seriously the only one to see this?

10. bj says:

Wow! I loved the trailer. I’m definitely in again. I don’t care who’s missing. Nothing in life stays the same.

11. nate says:

Damn Micah

12. When Heroes originally came out, there were many notable similarities to Harbinger from VALIANT. This eclipse reminds me of Chaos Effect.

13. Kristina says:

Very excited. Can’t say I’m really going to miss having Claire around, I think Noah will be far more interesting without her. The Sylar story could’ve been interesting but they took him back and forth so many times I was ready for him to go. Definitely wish Peter was around, but given how many other original actors came back I guess you can’t have everything :)

14. julia says:

Zachary Levi is the reason why I was sold on this reboot in the first place & now the trailer. I never watched a single episode of Heroes, I’m hoping that does not matter.

15. Watching this drunk says:

Me watching this drunk ” MOHINDERRRRRRRR……HRG!!!!………PETER PANNNNNNN!!!……MOHINDERRRRRRRR…..Zachary Levi……….MATT PARKMAN….. More PETER PAN… Love me some Robbie Kaye…and its HIRO!!!!!!!!!!

16. Tiffany says:

Micah grew up to be HOT.

17. AngelWasHere says:

Looks cool, but Heroes was such a long time ago for me. Im going have to get back into it.

18. robandco says:

I’m almost in tears. It’s going to be so good and I really don’t care that Peter and Claire aren’t back anymore!

19. Okay, nice to see a solid trailer for the thing. Definitely actually hyped now, and honestly kind of happy that they seem to have the right number of new characters vs returning characters.

20. Kathy Farrell says:

love many of the summer show. when is netflix going to air the longmire season promised?

21. If diversity was a goal why is there not a straight Black male in this cast. I bet when the villains and thugs show up they will be men of color, watch.