Comic-Con

Teen Wolf Renewed for Season 6

Teen Wolf Season Premiere

Teen Wolf: The College Years might be happening sooner than you thought.

MTV on Thursday announced that its hit supernatural series will return for a sixth season. The announcement was made during Teen Wolf‘s panel at San Diego Comic-Con, where its stars — including Tyler Posey, Dylan O’Brien and Holland Roden — were on hand to dish the dirt on the show’s current fifth season.

New episodes of Teen Wolf air Mondays at 10/9c on MTV.

Your thoughts on this news? Hopes for Season 6? Drop ’em in a comment below.

1. rachelb says:

i wonder who’s gonna leave after s5 then since every single cast member leaves after every season

• tyranthraxus says:

Read what you typed.. it makes no sense at all. I dont see any of the 3 remaining starting cast members leaving. Scott, Lydia and Stiles ARE the show. Hell sometimes I just watch for the banter between Stiles and his father.

• rachelb says:

shut up i’m just saying there’s always a pattern with members of this show leaving just saying look at the facts dummy

• Julian says:

No one left the show after season 1. The exits began after season 2, so this season could be the exception and the original 3 will continue

• tyranthraxus says:

Lets be honest. Teen Wolf struggles sometimes to service its largish cast. You can go episodes without seeing a lot of some characters. I really dont have any issues with a large cast as long as they all have something to do.

2. College Please says:

I hope they’re right about the college part. I’m still worried the HS grads are going to end up dropping off the face of the earth and Liam will end up being the new Alpha. I love this show to death, but if they do that I won’t watch (that’s not a threat, I know no one cares if I watch or not). They have put far too much time and effort into Scott, Stiles, and Lydia to just drop them like yesterday’s news. (I miss Derek. . .and Jackson)

3. mike says:

hell yes season 6 20 episodes

4. Mary Kate says:

Please let it follow them to college or something…I don’t want to leave the originals!!

5. hipster says:

Well, they better start making me care about the newer cast members. The last add-on I cared about was Isaac and who knows what happened to him.

• Shaun says:

Isaac went to Europe with Papa Argent(Actor went to The Originals for one season :p)

• tyranthraxus says:

I still miss Erica.

I kinda agree. The show would HAVE to follow them to college. Why they would all go to the same College is beyond me however. Lydia should be going to Harvard or Cambridge or somewhere similar . Stiles if he ever applied himself probably in a similar vein.

6. They need to introduce their version of Boof. They could make her a vampire hunter, “Boof the Vampire — killer?” or something.

7. Lyndsey says:

I hope Derek me bar comes back

8. John036 says:

I feel like season six will be the last, sadly. Honestly, I hope it’s not a super sized season. Make it eight or ten episodes, keep the storyline tight (season 5 is a HUGE improvement over season 4), and finish the characters properly.

• Seth Payne says:

Sadly have to agree with you. I love this show so I don’t want it to end but how many shows nowadays go past 6 series? Also have to agree this current Season 5 is a huge improvement on Season 4.

9. Sarah_ says:

😊
    Can’t wait

10. mosesb2 says:

that s interesting

11. Anthony says:

Can u guys plz make Allison come back it’s not the same without her😢

12. Jillian says:

All I know is that season 6 is either going to be a hit or miss. From what I’ve heard Dylan O’Brien will not be returning for a 6th season, he has even said something about this. And it is more than likely true as he keeps getting roles in more films. Honestly as much as I’ve loved Teen Wolf over the years, I’m not really enjoying the new season and season 4 wasn’t the best either. I’m just worried this show has no where else to go. I’d rather not have a repeat of what happened with Supernatural where it’s just being dragged out. But maybe season 6 could save the show, nobody will know until next year.

13. Steve says:

I want teenwotf season 6

14. marie says:

i love teen wolf so much hope you guys make a season six

15. dalynn says:

season6!!!!!

16. john says:

read what the latest interview says. tyler posey and Dylan O’Brien are gone in season 6. that’s the whole reason I watch it. scott (tyler)could have stuck around and become some type of leader of the pact. he and Dylan have all these movie deal. I saw Dylan in maze. was not impressed. now its scorchers. blah blah. I relate to his character in teen wolf, tyler too

17. eh7834 says:

I think that if there was to be a season six of Teen Wolf then I think there needs to be more of a revelation in the background of what Kira’s mom said in season 3a “Wolves and Foxes don’t mix”. So just a bit more insight to why that is and how it would affect Scott and Kira’s relationship.

18. Brena sagala says:

i love the movie a bigtime …..tyler ,dylan ,posey u are awsam…Thumbs up 4teen wolf

19. Bob lomond says: