The Bachelorette Recap: The Truth Won't Let You Pee!

For weeks now on The Bachelorette, Kaitlyn has failed to address the 500-pound gorilla in the room — aka That Thing She and Nick Did — even as it steadily gained body mass.

On Monday’s episode, though, Kaitlyn finally revealed — to one suitor, at least — that she and Nick slept together during a recent one-on-one date, an event that has hugely influenced the narrative of Season 11 thus far.

To absolutely no one’s surprise, Kaitlyn’s confession led to even more seething jealousy on Shawn’s part, culminating in a face-to-face confrontation between the male rivals — one that has been weeks in the making.

Also in the episode: Kaitlyn eliminated two more suitors (with one break-up going way more smoothly than the other), asked Ben a crucial question about his sex life and invited Nick to spend the night with her in the fantasy suite.

Browse the gallery below — or click here for direct access — to see the highlights from Monday’s Bachelorette, then hit the comments with your thoughts on the episode!

1. wrstlgirl says:

LOL. I’m not a big Nick fan but Shawn is crazy and completely out of line going to his room and saying all that crap. Dude is definitely getting the biggest creepy guy edit I’ve ever seen on this show. Poor Ben, it’s like he’s not even there.

2. Ginger Snap says:

What a joke.

3. Mary says:

This is the worst Bachelorette ever. She is leading them on. Nick is a scum bag and what she did was wrong. I hope she gets stuck with him and in the end after they are all gone I hope he leaves her. She deserves it.

4. Belle says:

UGH…I’m out, this show is such a joke!! I will never watch either of these shows (bachelorette, or bachelor) ever again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. dman6015 says:

Has a Bachelorette guy ever said no to the bachelorette in the finale? I have a feeling if she picks someone other than Nick, the guy is going to say thanks, but no thanks.

6. Tennisnsun says:

Kaitlyn’s personality has apparently done a 180 from clueless narcissitic ditz to serious responsible adult yet things are very much not better. She keeps stringing them all along. She enjoys it. She’s a PLAYER! I think they need a good shrink for Kaitlyn Shawn and Nick. Ben needs to get the heck out of there and let the others implode!

7. smartysenior says:

Ben was being a total gentlemen and sheltering his “lady” from gossip by saying they’d just talk in the fantasy suite, expecting her to agree for the cameras (wink wink nudge nudge). She is of course no lady and was all like “say what? no sex? sometin’ wrong wit you boy?” I’d love to be watching this with Ben, he’s probably saying “well I tried to be subtle, I thought she’d smile demurely and agree in order to save her reputation but little did I know that ship sailed.”

8. Amy J says:

The photo recap remains hilarious. Though poor Jared with his sad face – he was wasted on this disaster season.