Fall TV Preview

Chicago Fire Season 4: Casey Has Gone Missing! — What Happens Next?

Chicago Fire Season 3 Finale

TVLine hits rewind on the TV season’s biggest “What Happens Next” finales, then invites you to predict the cliffhanger outcomes

Has anyone seen Matt Casey?

At the close of Chicago Fire‘s Season 3’s finale, the firefighter’s possibly preggers ex-girlfriend Gabby Dawson discovered a gruesome scene at his home.But Casey was nowhere to be found among the wreckage and blood.

That could be a blessing in disguise considering the one person Dawson did find was a dead stripper from the club where Casey was doing construction. So perhaps his life was spared? Or is he somewhere else, even worse off? Whatever the scenario, surely shady club owner/human trafficker Jack Nesbitt (played by Ugly Betty‘s Eric Mabius) is somehow responsible, yes?

With a life-or-death mystery to resolve when the NBC drama returns on Oct. 13, we invite you to rewatch Dawson’s horrifying discovery before reviewing our poll options and sharing your predictions for how the cliffhanger will shake out.

1. Mr. Tran K says:

I have a catchy tune: WHERE IN THE WORLD IS MATT CASEY?

2. Michelle says:

I think it’s a combination of 1&2, Nesbitt wised up to Casey working with Voight & P.D. & now he’s framing him for the strippers murder.

3. i can’t believe that jack Nesbitt kidnapped Casey and chicago pd better go find him and arrest jack Nesbitt and Dawson, severide and the rest of 51 will save Casey he will be alive now.

4. Bwhit says:

Wherever he is, PD better find him! Chicago Fire isn’t Chicago Fire without Matt Casey.

• Dean says:

They’ll find him probably maimed and injured by Nesbitt and the new Chicago Med team will fix him up.

5. Grey's Fan says:

Will you do a Grey’s Anatomy one?

6. Diz says:

I hope he was buried alive. He’s the worst character on the show.

7. There are many applications intended for this task however the one used by many professionals, and
    the one I suggest, is Power CD+G Burner. To get yourself a compensated
    application, you’ll be able to use Paypal, visa card or carrier billing,.
    This makes blood typing and secretor status testing an incredible clinic tool.

8. I think Casey was kidnapped, got hurt and will be rescued by #51 and then Dawson finally gets to tell him that he is going to be a dad!!! :)

9. Darky says:

I think Casey is kidnapped and being tortured by Nesbitt’s goons in some dark godforsaken dungeon. I just hope they won’t hit him on his head or he may lose his memory or worse – never be able to work as a firefighter again! :( and I love 51’s blonde lieutenant!
    On the second thought, those goons better not touch his pretty face either ;)

10. Lindsey says:

I voted for being at the store/being framed, just because cliff hangers are usually a huge let down and I wouldn’t be surprised it this one is too. Even though I’m hoping for #1 just for the drama factor.

11. My choice would be Casey being framed for muder. I think it would be much more interesting than the obvious kidnapping/torturing scenario. I believe they’ll do a combination of the first two choices.

As far as Dawson is concerned, SHE IS pregnant. No doubt. Unless she decided to show up at his place just to tell him that she took a test and it’s negative. Now that would be ridiculous and stupid.

Just hope we’ll have more news on Chicago Fire in the coming weeks cause we keep asking questions for the spoiler room and we have nothing….

12. Darky says:

I don’t get why your 2nd option has got so many votes…How can Casey be framed if he is working for Voight, who knows perfectly well how shady Nesbitt is. I’m sure Jack would be their prime suspect and not Casey…Even if Katya was killed in his apartment, that doesn’t mean Matt did it!

13. Sandicmxr says:

Jack kept Casey busy so he wood have no alibi and next season will be full of drama trying to find the killer. (I hope they surprise us and one of the other girls killed her for a reason not related to the nightclubs)

14. Felicita Mendez says:

Hurry and bring this show back leave Casey and Dawson to have this baby together

15. cry says: