Ratings: Celebrity Family Feud Drops Yet Tops Big Brother

Celebrity Family Feud

ABC’s Celebrity Family Feud this Sunday drew 8.1 million total viewers and a 1.8 rating, slipping 7 and 25 percent from its premiere yet leading the night in both measures, edging out Big Brother in the demo.

Leading out of the Feud, BattleBots (4.9 mil/1.4) was down 9 and 26 percent from its debut.

CBS’ aforementioned Big Brother did 5.7 mil and a 1.7, off a tenth from its year-ago Sunday premiere (and thus hitting an all-time Sunday low), and down 11 and 19 percent from last Thursday’s telecast. Fun fact: The Madam Secretary rerun at 9 pm (4.2 mil/0.6) matched the Reckless premiere’s year-ago numbers.

NBC’s American Odyssey (2.2 mil/0.4) was flat with its finale…. Fox’s Golan (1.1 mil/0.5) dipped a tenth.

1. wrstlgirl says:

So far this group of house guests isn’t doing anything for me. I can usually have at least one I really like right off the bat but right now I’m just kinda meh, lol.

2. Casey says:

I occasionally watch Family Feud but the prime time episode with the football players was awful!! Steve Harvey was obnoxious. Maybe he holds back when he is on evening tv but I was very appalled by his behavior.

3. Jane L. says:

Steve Harvey is the star of the show! He bring personality out of some of the dullest celebrities and makes them entertaining. Celebirty Family Feud wouldn’t be fun (or a hit) without him.

4. Erika says:

LOL,all ratings are down.So what’s going on in America?Perhaps summer vacation without watching TV?

5. Amanda says:

I haven’t watched celebrity family feud because I find the regular family feud has become to vulgar for family entertainment.

• Kim R says:

It is not exactly “family” feud anymore. I am sure the wording of the answers up on the board would be worthy of a parental guidance warning when the questions are geared in a questionable direction.

• ninamags says:

I totally agree, Amanda. Some of those questions and replies border on the obscene and ridiculous. I know they want to bring it up to the hip slang of today but sometimes it is so over-the-top Steve himself cringes at the answers. I often wonder who exactly they poll for those questions. Do they actually film in Atlanta?

6. Yoki says:

Audrey needs to go. Game play is weak and will fall fast. Something tells me AG will keep Audrey has long as possible.

7. AngelWasHere says:

Celeb family feud is not much different from the normal one, which plays on repeat on cable too many times to count. I personally haven’t been a fan of of the chosen celebs thats been featured either. Even the DWST crew was a disappointment. I should of knew Tony and Val wouldn’t be there. :/

8. Gerri says:

Why you picking on Reckless? I loved that show.
    Big Brother usually takes a few weeks to get going.
    Celebrity Feud really depends on the celebrities they chose.
    But it is NOT amusing when they change the answers to stupid sexual references when they really don’t have to. And I do feel Steve Harvey is going WAY over the top for Prime Time.