Exclusive

Hannibal Sneak Peek Video: Will — Yes, Will! — Is Mr. Smiles

Hannibal‘s Will Graham is a lot of things — moody, meditative, maybe a wee bit deranged — but you wouldn’t really expect to find Pharrell’s “Happy” on his iTunes “25 Most Played” list.

So how come he’s so eager to show off his smile in the following exclusive preview video from Thursday’s episode (10/9c on NBC)?

OK, OK, maybe we’re being a tiny bit misleading — nobody’s been truly jovial in Bryan Fuller’s twisted dreamscape since… ever? — but Hugh Dancy’s character is indeed making a new friend during his European vacation, so there’s that.

Press PLAY to watch the scene play out, then share your thoughts in the comments!

1. Sara says:

I can’t wait for Thursday and the next episode. This show is just so good!

2. wrstlgirl says:

The first two episodes of this season have bored me to tears. But I refuse to give up.

3. justsomeguy says:

I can only hope this show gets back on this coming Thursday. It has been dreadful so far, but hopefully it gets back into the groove with episode 3.

4. Stevi Deter says:

Still recovering from how devastating Primavera was emotionally, and really looking forward to this week. So excited to see more of Tao as Chiyoh!

5. nefertitinoir says:

Totally excited for Thursday!!

6. Marti says:

Season 3 has been amazing so far, I don’t know how people can find it boring O.o I can’t wait to see episode 3, it looks awesome.

7. Rachel says:

Heh. Who says Will isn’t funny?

The first two episodes were about the emotional fallout from Mizumono for each man. You can’t have the Red Dinner and then ignore the emotional consequences. But for fans who want more plot/action, have a little faith. It looks like things are starting to pick as the hunt for Hannbal Lecter begins in earnest. Jack is back and you know he’s looking for a rematch.

8. Natasha says:

I just can’t understand how people have been bored by this season so far. I suppose there really is no accounting for taste. It’s been nothing short of amazing, and I’m not saying that because I’m loyal to the show… I’m loyal to the show because I have yet to find a fault with it. I can’t wait for this next episode!

9. Sarah says:

While I’ve loved the first two episodes, I can see how some might not like the slower-paced character studies that have been going on. Either way, this show is just amazing and I’m so excited for them to start to explore Hannibal’s past!

10. Arthur says:

I probably don’t understand something in this life but how this show can not to like or to receive low ratings, here is all about what you only can dream. Intrigues, the atmosphere, excellent environment, motives and actions of characters it is impossible to predict, plot non-trivial, characters are unique, each of them original personality, the relationship the extremely interesting, unconfined, leave a global field for the imagination, excitement and enthusiasm, turns of events force to observe with aspiration. In comparison with Hannibal all other series drive me in despondency, uninteresting, predictable, stereotyped and banal that even sick. Actors are chosen so well the chemistry between some of them literally sparkles, sometimes it seems that heart is ready to stop when you look their interaction. I don’t know, I will be very upset if this fairy tale is will be taken away from my life.