Quotes of the Week From Salem, Veep, The Bachelorette, Defiance and More

Happy Flag Day, everyone!

We here at TVLine are flying a banner emblazoned with the best zingers, one-liners and retorts from the last seven days of TV.

Yep, it’s time for Quotes of the Week, and today we’ve got wedding advice from Wendy Williams, a classic literary reference on UnREAL, a scary childhood game on Salem, double doses of iZombie and Defiance, and much, much more!

So check out the gallery below for the full rundown — or click here for direct access — then hit the comments to share your thoughts and shout out any favorites we inevitably missed!

1. Simon says:

Doc Yewell is back, ready to rule over Quotes of the Week for another summer

2. keey says:

Hugh Laurie has been a huge disappointment in Veep

• Jules says:

Seriously….he’s the reason I watched the entire season without missing a episodes, contrary to the last 3 seasons (that rebinged watching completely before he enter)
      Hopefully (at least for me) I’ll agree to return…

• Tahina says:

I don’t watch the show though heard positive things about it, doubt very much Hugh Laurie is a disappointment on any show, though he looks very different from his House days here. I like him better with his scruffy looks, but that’s just me.

3. SPAMMER VON SPAMERSTEIN says:

SPAM DELETED #TVLineCares

4. Mary Ann says:

Somebody here at TVLine really likes Wendy Williams. I think she has a quote almost every week.

5. Lauren says:

What about Aubrey’s line on Bones “I took down my own father, so taking you down would be a piece of cake, and as my friends here can attest, I love cake”

6. mArS says:

It was:
    -You cost me money.I’ll make…
    -Make more [money] now. bitch!

7. Candace says:

Nothing from PLL or Devious Maids? Disappointing.

8. Doug says:

How could the following exchange not have made quotes of the week? This is a contender for quote of the year from “Orphan Black”:

Donnie Hendrix: Alison? Honey, I said to wait in the car.

Helena: [disguised as Alison and making an attempt at a Canadian accent] You were taking a long time. I came to check up.

[rubs his belly]

Helena: Husband.

Joao: What’s up with your voice?

Helena: [pretends to cough] I have a cold.

Donnie Hendrix: Yeah, yeah, it’s one of those really bad ones that messes with your… syntax.