Sharknado 3 Teaser: David Hasselhoff & More ALOL-Listers Prepare for Battle

“Oh hell no!” isn’t just the tagline of Syfy’s upcoming Sharknado 3 — it’s also how the casting department probably responded when asked to limit the film’s number of celebrity cameos.

David Hasselhoff, Frankie Muniz and a grenade-wielding Mark Cuban represent just a small handful of the recognizable faces in Sharknardo 3‘s latest teaser, released by the network on Friday.

Today Show queens Kathie Lee Gifford and Hoda Kotb also make a brief appearance — they’re both covered in blood for reasons I don’t care to know — along with Penn & Teller, Ne-Yo and a smattering of future Celebrity Apprentice contestants.

Sharknado 3 premieres Wednesday, July 22 at 9/8c.

Hit PLAY on the new teaser above, then drop a comment below: Will you watch Sharknado 3 next month?

1. LK says:

Enough please

2. Whatever says:

Oh H*ll No !
    Works for me too , it really is a great tag line

3. angeline says:

I just know about this movie because of the media but I have never seen it. I thought this movie was like a joke or a parody or something but I think the movie is real. What this movie is about and why such a stupid dork, lame movie is such a success?

4. AngelWasHere says:

I think I broke something laughing at the last movie. The big scene at the end almost killed me. I can’t wait for this one!

5. Rhonda Tuzzio says:

It’s just plain fun, and I HAVE to see Joey Logano and Brad Keslowski!

6. brandi says:

Ian Zeiring was at the Salt Lake Comic Con last year and I went to his panel. He is such an awesome guy and so fun, I also talked to him at his booth. But he does know how cheesy this all is. He told us that he thought this movie was going to end his career. But he needed to work to keep health insurance for his family so he did the movie. He said he had no idea it was going to be as big as it was and that it would spawn a sequel or sequels. He really does know how cheesy this all is but I think he for the most part is just having fun with it.
    Is the movie absolutely ridiculous, heck yea it is! I think that is what makes the movie so fun is how completely unreal and stupid it is. I think my husband and I laughed through the entire thing. People need to take it for what it is and get over it. Either watch or don’t watch, like it or don’t like it.

• *My* theory is most of the actors, directors, even writers do know this is a Wisconsin, err, cheesy film. Just as most SyFy films are. I’m sure SyFy does as well.
      They have done, and *do* quality shows, and back under the name, “SciFi”, they’ve done quality movies, etc. However cheese-sells right now.
      As a multiply disabled man, I am under stress every day, due to health issues. The same goes for able-bodied from work, school, etc. It’s nice to have a fun, check your brain at the door, just relax and laugh, movie.
      Just MHO.

7. elly says:

It is so bad its good, thats whats up with the movies. I love sharknado and cant wait to see the 3rd one!

8. Love this series!!!! The only thing better than watching this is reading the comments from people that take time from their “busy” lives to post about and against it.

9. lazarus102 says: