New Gilmore Girls Reunion Video: The Latest Revival Chatter, Single Rory, a Tearful [Spoiler] and More

Gilmore Girls Reunion

What’s better than one Gilmore Girls reunion in a single week? Yep, TWO Gilmore Girls reunions!

Before they took the stage Saturday night at the ATX TV Festival, cast members Lauren Graham, Alexis Bledel, Kelly Bishop, Scott Patterson Jared Padalecki and series creator Amy Sherman Palladino sat down with the Today show to reflect on Stars Hollow past, present and (most importantly) future.

The full, hour-long video is below and (spoiler alert) it’s pretty great.

1. Lambsilencer says:

This must be one hell of a week for you, Michael, right? :-)

2. Shelley says:

Now can the stars in the hallow align for a movie or 8th season? Hart of Dixie isn’t using the set anymore.

3. Annie says:

This is so fabulous! I jumped right to the video, almost immediately, and was stunned to discover it was almost an hour. This is such a gift to the fans. Very grateful to them for doing this!

4. Hi there Dear, are you actually visiting this site regularly, if so then you will without doubt
    take good experience.

5. c-mo says:

Thanks so much for posting this complete video! After the disappointment of the panel video this is a HUGE gift and just another reason I come here for my GG info. Aus, you’re the best!!!!

• anon123 says:

The EW did eventually release the whole panel though

• c-mo says:

But not until they 99% of the comments were negative for 2 full days! TVLine was not the presenting sponsor and therefore had limited access to full-length videos, this one was for a 3 – 5 minute Today show segment. Besides we got this video from someone who actually guest starred on the show.

6. seawing says:

did Melissa McCarthy come to any of the panel? Is she too big a star now?

7. Steven says:

Did they post the full video of the atx panel? Where can we see it!?!

8. Lysh says:

This was great. I’m not very hopeful for any sort of movie or mini-series, but it would be great to see how ASP would have ended it. This makes me want to rewatch the show again even though I did like six months ago.

9. jalahyacinth says:

I want to be hopeful for a reunion… But answers are WAY too evasive :( Plus, there seemed to be a bit of tension when certain people spoke :/ Sigh. I’ll keep dreaming.

10. Holly says:

Love love love

11. Kristine blum says:

I didn’t get to watch Gilmore Girls when it was on regular TV. My daughter who is 16 and I watched it on Netflix and lived it and bonded over it. I am very thankful for the show it opened up a lot of discussion. We really miss the show and hope to see more.

12. Tina says:

Well I didn’t get to watch it when it first aired but when I saw they were doing re runs of the whole serious I recorded it on my dvr. I love this show but I hate how it ended I wanted Rory and Logan to get married. If they decide to do another season it would be awesome if he could be back on the show they were so cute together.