Memories From the Set

Baby Daddy's Tahj Mowry Relives His TV Past on Full House, Friends & More

A recurring feature in which we ask your favorite stars to reminisce about past gigs.

Tahj Mowry might currently reign as the ultimate keeper of secrets on ABC Family’s Baby Daddy, but one glance at his extensive IMDb page will tell you he’s had plenty of experience playing die-hard best friends.

That said, his stint as Baby Daddy‘s loyal-to-a-fault Tucker is about take an interesting turn now that the show’s biggest secret — namely Riley and Danny’s lust for one another — is finally out in the open.

“There are no more secrets for him to hold,” Mowry concedes to TVLine as we head into Wednesday’s midseason premiere (8:30/7:30c). “But the second half of Season 4 is still going to be crazy. There are new love triangles, Tucker finally gets a little action and we have tons of great guest stars, like Jackée Harry.”

Wait… as in the same Jackée Harry who acted opposite Mowry on three episodes of Sister, Sister in the ’90s? What a perfect segue into my discussion with Mowry about some of his most memorable TV roles, including his recurring stint on Full House and his blink-and-you-missed-it appearance on another little show called Friends.

Browse the gallery below for the scoop on eight of Mowry’s favorite roles to date, then drop a comment with your own memories of the ubiquitous TV star.

1. James says:

He will always be Smart Guy to me.

2. Sarah T says:

I’ve been a big fan of Tahj ever since I saw him on Full House back in the 90’s. In fact, every time I would see him after that I would think, “There’s Teddy!” To me, he’s one of the best parts of Baby Daddy because he’s absolutely hilarious. I especially like his sparring with Melissa Peterman on the show because they have great comedic chemistry together. I didn’t realize Baby Daddy was back on tonight so I’m looking forward to that!

3. Steve F. says:

Thanks for mentioning Kim Possible! (And I still want that ringtone…)

4. Leah Graham says:

I love him, he’s one of the massive reasons I’ve stuck with Baby Daddy, although season 4 has been pretty awesome and hilarious. He’s so, so funny and his comedic timing and sparring with Bonnie is amazing.

5. Tv fan says:

He was a good child actor I loved smart guy

6. Remy says:

I miss Smart Guy. It was my favorite.

7. Anna says:

Ah, I miss Smart Guy! He’s freaking hilarious on Baby Daddy though.

8. AddieM says:

Tucker and Bonnie are the reason I watch Baby Daddy. Tahj is very talented and genuinely hilarious

9. Megan says:

“Memories from the Set” is probably my favorite recurring feature on TVLine. It’s so fun to hear an actor’s stories from all the shows they’ve done, especially one like Tahj who’ve I’ve now been watching on TV since we were both little kids. Keep it up, TVLine!

10. jalahyacinth says:

Is it sad that Kim Possible is one of my favorites and I’ve never known Wade’s last name?