Revenge Stars Say Goodbye to 'Unbelievable' ABC Drama on Twitter

Revenge Ending

Now that Revenge‘s fate has (officially) been sealed, the stars of ABC’s twisty drama are tweeting their farewells to the characters you’ve spent the past four years loving, hating, loving to hate, etc.

Let’s begin with the Queen of Revenge, herself, Ms. Emily VanCamp:

Christa B. Allen — who’s back this Sunday! — chose to invoke the Clarke family mantra in her goodbye:

Are you tearing up yet? No? Hmm… Perhaps this double dose of emotion from the Hamptons’ Wonder Twins (aka Gabriel Mann and Elena Satine) will do the trick:

Still not emotional? God, you’re heartless. All right, it’s time to pull out the big guns. Presenting… Mr. Barry Sloane:

Sorry, that was cruel. Here’s a sad-yet-sexy message from Ashley Madekwe to cleanse your emotional palate:

Revenge fans, now that we’ve all had a good cry, drop a comment with your thoughts on the series’ ending below. What do you hope to see?

1. Revenge was such quality television during its first season and like so many before it lost that soon into its second season. Still a wonderful show!

• Liz985 says:

I’ve felt the same way about several ABC programs (first year, great! downhill from there): LOST, Once Upon a Time, and Nashville come to mind. It’s like ABC gets intrigued by great concepts and then loses its nerve.

2. LOL says:

Gabriel Mann also posted a lovely tribute to Emily. So nice to see how much they like each other.

• kn1231 says:

Their tweets back and forth had me ready to tear up. It’s clear the bond Emily and Nolan share is the exact same between Mann and VanCamp.

3. lkk12 says:

I will miss my Sunday entertainer. Goodbye revenge

4. ed says:

there was something about this show that just screamed “will only last 13 episodes” when it first aired in 2011. But im happy that this show will get to live on in syndication, the TV version of living eternal life.

5. Belle says:

Sad to see it go!! I still can’t believe how quickly it went downhill…Season 1 was some of the best stuff EVER on TV!!! Onward and upward :)

6. N says:

I will always miss Revenge

7. Susannah says:

I loved the first year of Revenge and have always liked the characters and actors in spite of the story lines of the last few seasons. I’ll miss watching Emily, Nolan and Victoria on Sunday nights.

8. Television says:

This was a mature show that I looked forward to every time it was on. Never missed an episode, and I was never disappointed in this show, except when they killed Aiden, because I found that one actually sad. Poor Emily.

9. Jay says:

After seeing that pic, I’m now shipping Amanda/Ashley lol hot!

10. Drew says:

It would be awesome if ABC announced a sorta-spinoff for their new schedule… Titled “Re-Revenge”, this would tell the gripping tale of an alternate universe wherein everything past season 1 never happened. I’d watch!
    It’s a shame that it went bad, but the show had a lot of talented people working on it (not in the writer’s room) and it should be fun to see where they end up next.

11. Eliza says:

That picture reminds me how much I miss Emily and Aiden. They were my favorites along with Nolan.

12. BrianR says:

Now Agent 13 can be on SHIELD.

13. EJ says:

I’m FB friends with one of the directors of the show and he posted absolutely wonderful photos of him with all the main cast members. They seem to have been a very special group of actors. And, going by the photos, they all obviously adore him. I think when the pics were taken they knew the show was ending for good.

14. Dee Potter says:

I’ve enjoyed Revenge, but I think it’s come full circle. I think Emily and Jack are where they are supposed to be. There is really nowhere to go with the show, so sign off while you are doing well.

15. Karen says:

I’ve been with Revenge since day one; hate, hate, hate to see it go. Fabulous cast. My final hope is that Emily/Amanda and Jack walk off into the sunset

16. Cathy says:

I was shocked this morning when I heard my favorite show is cancelled. I will miss all the wonderful actors especially Amanda, Nolan, Jack, & Victoria!!
    I have always wanted Jack & Amanda to get together so that is my wish for Sunday’s last episode & for Nolan to have someone. Thank you for 4 amazing years! Cathy

17. Seriously says:

One of the best dramas I’ve ever watched! I will definitely miss it, the chemistry of the cast, the plot twists, the edge-of-your-seat cliffhangers…everything. I will miss talking about the episodes the next day with family and friends, too. I guess all good things come to an end. I hope the finale does it justice.

18. Lisa fornaciari says:

I’m very upset to hear that revenge is cancelled. I’ve never missed an episode. I wished that Aiden hadn’t been killed but now I hope that Emily ends up with jack. At least I would feel better if they end up together after all that has happened. I’m sure I’ll be doing a lot of crying! I miss the show already!

19. Alyson Doherty says:

I love this show. I hate that they always take away the good one… my Sundays will kind of dull in the fall… I have thoroughly enjoyed it every time I watched it. I wish all the actors and actresses all the best in future projects you will be missed on sunday nights.

20. lilimonster85 says:

Revenge has Been one of my all time favorite shows! The love between jack and amanda is amazing..
    The last episode was predictable, Ben maDe it seem to amanda that he didn’t believe her, but I knew he would investigate, didn’t call that he would be killed and that sucked. Amanda deserves to be happily ever after with Jack and Carl far far away from the hamptons. I’m hoping the 2 graves will be Victoria and margeaux

21. Lynn says:

I am a huge fan of Revenge and hate to see that it has been cancelled but I’ve enjoyed the few remaining episodes left. I think Emily VanCamp should be considered for the role of the yet to be released movie Wonder Woman.

22. jd says:

I will miss you. Great show great actors great storylines. Hope to see a few follow up movies in the not so distant future.

23. Joe Cusimano says:

I hope to see the show back

24. michelle says:

Im so gutted that revenge has finished best show ive seen was addicted to it felt like i new all the cast. Please bring it back it was amazing to watch Amanda and Victoria battle it out. Loved nolan

25. sue says:

I’m very sad this show was cancelled. I literally watched the last show today on Netflix. Wanted to be caught up for season 5, then I find one of the best shows cancelled. To me, Revenge, from season 1 episode 1 was like one of those rare books that once you start you can’t put it down. I hope Revenge is not being replaced by another stupid reality show. I really hope Revenge continues on Netflix. It’s to good of a cast and show not come to an end.