Victoria Justice Joins Undateable's Upcoming Live Episode

Victoria Justice Undateable

Victoria Justice made a big confession Tuesday: She’s officially Undateable.

One week after tweeting the news that her MTV drama Eye Candy won’t be returning for a second season, Justice took to social media to share that she’ll guest-star on the upcoming live episode of NBC’s Undateable.

The news came complete with a selfie of Justice and her script:

This guest spot actually marks Justice’s return to her comedy roots; she starred on the Nickelodeon sitcom Victorious from 2010 to 2013.

Justice’s episode of Undateable airs May 5 on NBC.

1. Her comedy roots actually go further back than Victorious. Zoey 101, that Nickelodeon show that starred Britney Spears’ little sister.

2. Steve F. says:

A former Disney star (Bridgit Mendler) and a former Nickelodeon star (Victoria Justice) on the same show… who’da thunk it?

3. Ian says:

She’s too young for Chris D’Elia. As long as they remember that, should be fine. Undateable is a gem.

4. The Truth says:

This season has been crap ever since they add that horrible actress Bridgit Mendler. She is seriously one of the most horrible unfunny actress out there. I mean Paris Hilton is a better actress then she is that haw bad she is

• Nick says:

I don’t think she’s really affecting the season that much. I definitely wouldn’t say “This season has been crap” at all, let along because of her. I don’t hate her, but I’m pretty indifferent toward her. It’s the guys (and Leslie) who make the show funny.

5. Hayes says:

I love Undateable, but I don’t understand why they needed to add Bridgit Mendler’s character. It adds nothing to the show.

• Gern Blanston says:

They felt that they needed another female to even out the male to female ratio. I don’t know if she’s a poor actress or if it is the character but, I do not care for the addition at all.