Exclusive

iZombie Sneak Peek: Has Liv Been 'Friend Zoned'?! She Could Just Die

Loading video...

Are things no longer “Buy-New-Underwear Great” between iZombie‘s Liv and ZBF Lowell?

In the above sneak peek from tonight’s episode (The CW, 9/8c), Lowell gets Liv fretting over the sparky state of their romance — and wonder she does, aloud, openly and at length, in front of morgue mate Ravi. What do you think might have made Lowell “cool” to his lady?

Whatever the case, Liv will soon enough have baby on the brain(s) instead, when her latest meal triggers a fierce maternal instinct. Meanwhile, Major makes a shocking discovery.

1. Lizo says:

I hope nothing serious because I’m LOVING the chemistry between Liv and Lowell. I’d like to see him stick around for a bit.

2. SnazzyO says:

I love Lowell’s influence on Liv. I’m going to guess he’s being cautious OR got a bad brain to eat. Seriously, these guys develop personality traits due to what they had for dinner. It’s going to make the relationship complicated.

3. Sarah says:

Can’t wait😊 I like Lowell but they should things slow…

4. Rachel says:

Ack! I love them together. Hope they work it out.

5. Georgia Madman says:

Hoping its bad brains — they are so cute together and Lowell is more fun than Major. They need to do a “dinner date” scene with Liv and Lowell. Could be hysterical.

• AddieM says:

Already with the shipping wars, can’t the 1st season end without people trying to ruin a show with ships. smh
      Leave Major be, he’s a good solid character, and so is everyone on the show so far.

6. Elissa says:

Maybe this has been answered in the other eps but why is Liv the only one that is stark white with white hair? I know that the other zombies dye their hair but do they also spraytan everyday? And if so, why doesn’t Liv do that? Is it b/c it is too expensive?

• Carrie says:

They did show in an episode that some of them spray tan. She probably just doesn’t care to. I think everyone assumes she’s goth and she just goes with it.

• Elissa says:

Thanks. It just seems odd to me that no one has really commented on the fact that her entire body is so pale. I know goth people are pale with their normally black hair but not even they are THAT pale. It just seems unrealistic that no one has said anything.

7. AddieM says:

I’m loving this show so much…very quirky and hilarious and not too jarring for a zombie show. Loving Liv and Lowell, hope she’s not been friend-zoned.
    Ravi has to be by far the funniest character on TV right now, every sentence he utters has me in stitches. He’s super adorable.