Horror Story: Hotel Adds Evan Peters

Evan Peters AHS Hotel

Evan Peters is the latest American Horror Story vet checking into Hotel, FX announced Friday.

Though details about Peters’ character are being kept under wraps, series creator Ryan Murphy tweeted a small teaser about his role in the upcoming fifth edition:

Peters has appeared in every incarnation of the anthology series thus far, most recently playing lobster-clawed Jimmy Darling in last fall’s Freak Show.

He joins previously announced Hotel cast members Lady Gaga, Matt Bomer, Cheyenne Jackson, Wes Bentley and Chloe Sevigny, as well as fellow AHS pros Sarah Paulson and Kathy Bates.

Production on AHS: Hotel will begin in Los Angeles this summer, with a debut slated for October.

1. alistaircrane says:

Good. I love him on this show. Now I am content. :-)

• Greta says:

Word from behind the scenes is that he’ll play a young man who screams out “NOOOOO!!!!!” at the top of his lungs on a very regular basis.

2. B says:

He just can’t top Tate. Kit was a good character, but Tate was so great. I want to see Peters reach a new peak with a character

3. JJM says:

Wow! Shocking surprise!

4. Nikita says:

If Evans Peters would not be in AHS: Hotel , it would not be worth watching!☺ I miss the Murder House series, nothing will top that but I can’t wait til October!!

5. William says:

What about Angela Bassett? She needs a moment in the spotlight given the lack of screen time in Freakshow.

6. Kennedy says:

Honestly, this made me so happy. I was praying he would be on here.. But I agree that he needs to reach a new peak with this character.😃

7. Kyle says:

zzzzzzzz

8. Candice Guzman says:

i am so glad he is back on the new series can have an ahs series without even peters

9. steven says:

Can his character be different this time, though? Because it seems like he’s played the same character in every season.

• AHS Girl says:

I don’t really think his characters are any similar, in the first season he plays a psychopathic mass murderer rapist ghost, in S2 a wrongly accused of 3 murders asylum convict, in S3 a mute zombie and in S4 a freak sith a good heart desperate for acceptance and justice. I just can’t find many similarities between them… That’s just my opinion though, and I’d like to hear yours too. :)

10. Mrs Peters says:

Oh my gosh yes!! My baby is finally confimed! I couldn’t watch AHS without him! Now I’m totally pleased! Would be awesome to see Finn Wittrock, Frances Conroy and Angela Bassett too, and I’ll miss Jessica! But, oh well, Evan is cast so everything’s perfect! And the great thing is that Emma Roberts will (most likely) not be part of the new season of AHS! I have a feeling that Hotel will be an amazing, maybe even better than Murder House, my favourite one! I can’t wait until October!!

11. Jss0058 says:

Meh…I think an entirely new cast would have made it more interesting

12. Annoying Stacy says:

best news yet

13. nikki says:

Regardless to what people say or think, i hope they bring back emma roberts. I like her as an individual and what she brings to the table.

14. nicole says:

I agree Murder House Was the best! I couldn’t get into Freakshow. Was pretty disappointed with last season! Can’t wait till Hotel!

15. SusaN says:

I love AHS. Best show on television.

16. Jaime says:

Love this freakin show

17. Me says:

Am I the only one that didn’t like Murder House? I hated the Tate and Violet love story. I thought Asylum was far superior to any other season and Murder House was as low as Freaks for me. But I’m so glad Evan Peters will be back.

• Guest says:

Murder house, in my opinion, was at least better than coven and freak show but I agree with nothing can top asylum!! It had everything you could ever want in a horror show-mass murders that wear people’s faces, natzi’s, demons, angels, zombie creature, resurrection, a killer Santa, and my favorite..aliens! :D plus we got to see how things played out for the characters after they leave the asylum! Season 2 by far was the best

• Noemie says:

Yeah, my favorite season was Asylum as well! My least favorite, however, was Coven. Man, was that one pointless.

• Joey says:

The Tate/Violet story was very…Twilight, to say the least. I mean, look at who it appealed to.

18. Christie Sabinson says:

So glad he’s back.

19. asolsky says:

So happy to see him return! I wonder if this season will be “present day.” Considering they seem to switch from present day (murder house) to old school (asylum) and back to present day (coven) and then to freak show. I’m excited to see lady gaga as well, I think she fits perfectly.

20. Barbara says:

I have watched this show from the beginning Evan Peters is my favorite actor in the series and Tate was my favorite character wish they would revisit murder house it in my opinion was the best!