Exclusive

Chicago Fire Sneak Peek: The Dawson Siblings Team for Crossover Event

Chicago Fire PD Crossover

On next Tuesday’s Chicago Fire (NBC, 10/9c), an apartment fire linked to a rape case/attempted murder will require not one, but two Dawsons to get the job done.

In TVLine’s exclusive video, P.D. detective Antonio approaches his firefighter sister Gabby about a recent victim she rescued, kicking off a two-night, three-show crossover event with Law & Order: SVU.

“Antonio comes to the firehouse and asks me and Severide to investigate the arson,” star Monica Raymund tells TVLine, adding that she’s “really excited that Gabby and Antonio have been explored more and more this season.

“There was a huge crossover about Shay’s murder and that was really about Antonio and Gabby, and I like that,” she continues. “The audience responded to that. So it wouldn’t surprise me if we see more of that going forward.”

Press PLAY to watch the sneak peek, then hit the comments with your thoughts on the sibling team-up.

1. Mark says:

Another Dawson story change the title already. If it hasn’t become apparent let it be known this story line is killing the the show and in my opinion the wrong female was killed off this was made more and more apparent as the the season has progressed

2. HeatherC says:

Awesome. I’ve liked Gabby and Antonio since S1 of Chicago Fire so I’m excited to see them interact and work together on the crossover episodes. I’ve missed seeing their relationship since CPD started and I’m glad they’re showing more of it this year. =)

3. Sally Mander says:

I HATE these crossovers. The writting is terrible on them and they have no flow.

• wrstlgirl says:

I don’t necessarily hate them but I do agree, they’re not very well done. Patchy at best.

• Fyrkat says:

If they are going to do crossovers then the writers of both shows should be involved in writing the shows. Handing your characters over to another set of writers makes for characters that do things that the character would never do on their main shows.
      As you said, it ruins the flow.

4. Awesome.I absolutely LOVE the Dawson siblings. We certainly need more of it.

5. wrstlgirl says:

More Dawson. Good lord enough already. How about a break from saint Gabby, pretty please.

• Packydoo says:

This crossover is more about Erin Lindsay anyways so it doesn’t matter. Everyone else is just a pawn in the Erin Lindsay drama.

6. bill says:

Way too many crossovers.

• wrstlgirl says:

Just wait for Chicago Med. I can see the headline already. “a FOUR-night crossover event you won’t want to miss” God help us.

7. Das Snow says:

I love the crossovers, but I wish the stories were strong enough to warrant them.

8. Tex Mike says:

These crossovers are wearing me out. I love Chicago Fire am I’m tired of having to watch three shows to complete a storyline.

9. kew1224 says:

The crossover was awesome. I am hoping that Gabby and Casey can get back together. I also hope that Severride and April can become a twosome. This show gets better each week. I love Chicago PD also,especially our good and bad cop Hank Voight