Bruce Jenner Braces for 'Emotional Roller Coaster' in New 20/20 Promo

Bruce Jenner anticipated his sitdown with ABC’s Diane Sawyer to be an “emotional roller coaster,” he says in the latest promo for his 20/20 tell-all.

Airing Friday at 9/8c, the two-hour Bruce Jenner: The Interview special promises “a far-ranging interview,” period, with the Olympic gold medalist-turned-reality TV family patriarch, who is expected to discuss for the first time his rumored transition from male to female.

Whatever his journey is, Jenner with enthusiasm says in the promo that he is curious to see “how this story ends.” Watch the full promo above.

1. Hayes says:

Is there a reason why we care about this?

2. Mandie says:

I don’t care what anybody says. I’m looking forward to this.

3. Reillys77 says:

Like OMG!…..Like I CAN NOT WAIT. Iv’e been waiting over 2 months for this. Actually having I guess you could say a bruce jenner 20/20 party. GO BRUCE!!!! Your my hero!

4. wrstlgirl says:

Do your thing Bruce. I admire his courage. I’ll be watching.

5. Boiler says:

I rooted for Jenner in the Olympics and have to admire his courage in what he is doing now but all this seems to be is a money/publicity grab and shame on ABC and Diane Sawyer for doing it.

• Lizo says:

Well, first Bruce is business man. Why on earth would someone who has been in the public eye *not* do this on tv?
      As for Diane, she’s an incredibly well respected journalist with a great amount of empathy for her guests, she conducts excellent interviews. This topic, regardless if Bruce is transitioning or not, deserves the respect someone like Sawyer brings. What, should Billy Bush do it instead??! Think of how awful and offensive that would be. It’s a serious topic, and so you need serious talent.

• Boiler says:

You aren’t telling me anything I don’t know. There is no reason for this to be on TV. Hopefully it bombs although due to voyeurism it will probably be a hit. Too bad!

6. timbic says:

2 hours of Bruce Kardashi oh sorry Jenner.I Heard they are going to tape your eyes open.and you have to listen to “THRILLER” while watching.

7. Kashif says:

Will Bruce discuss the woman he killed ion the car accident he was responsible for?

8. Vanna says:

I feel terrible for what he is going through…such an invasion of privacy with all these pictures coming out. I admire his courage and am happy he at least has this interview as a forum to say what he wants to say. Go Bruce!

• suzybel57 says:

Invasion of privacy? He’s the one putting himself on display for all the world to see.

• Ray says:

He/she wants the remainder of his/her 15 minutes. I’m sure he’s tired of standing in the shadow of his step-daughter Kim Kardashian’s ginormous booty.

9. jaime says:

Are we able to watch it in canada online?

10. Kim Allain says:

Love, love, love Bruce Jenner!!!! He is so brave to talk openly about his life and what lies ahead for him!!! Wishing him the very best!!!!! 💕

11. Kenneth Lee Davis says:

When are you going to ask him/her when was the first time he slobed a nob.

12. Lorri says: