Exclusive

Dog With a Blog First Look: Stan's a Dad! Check Out His Pair of Puppies

Here’s something for that Dog With a Blog to talk about: Stan’s going to be a dad! And TVLine has your first photos of the blogging dog’s new unpaid interns.

In the Disney Channel series’ special one-hour episode “Stan Has Puppies” — airing Friday, May 8 at 8/7c — Stan (who is voiced by Vampire Diaries matriarch Annie Wersching’s husband, Stephen Full) is both nervous and thrilled to learn that his poodle paramour Princess is poised to pop out puppies.

In the photos below, get your first look at Stan’s expanded family, which now includes a pup (played by Meeko) that favors his father and a wee poodle (played by Dandy). The li’l ones’ names will be revealed during the episode.

Dog With a Blog Stan's Puppies

Dog With a Blog Stan's Puppies

1. Jennifer says:

Oh. My. God. I want one. So Cute!!!! My daughter (11) loves this show, and I’m not ashamed to admit I’ve laughed a few times.

• Sari says:

I am eighteen and I somehow ended up watching this yesterday with my younger sister, I was surprised how much we laughed. Most of the human cast is your typical Disney acting (nothing wrong with that, it is meant for kids), but that dog was actually really hilarious. His chew toy Robert is officially my favorite character in any show. I was decently surprised, I understand what you mean.

• Jasmin says:

Wow I want one too I can’t stop thinking about it my little cousin(2)loves this show too she tried to grab the puppy out the TV

2. JB says:

Unplanned pregnancy?
    Way to go producers….you can’t fix your pets?
    Bob Barker won’t be happy about this. :)

3. Anonymous says:

Stan’s pups are cute

4. TOM says:

I bet The little girl pup will be called Gracie.

5. summer says:

Stans puppies are adorable can i have one also can you guys tell me when you guys are on set i want to come can you guys tell me the adress and stuff please i’ve always wanted to go there. also i love dogs also are they going to be on the show if they are let me know please.

• Jwizzy says:

Yes, come on set I have the address and stuff. I love puppies and Stan and taking dogs who write blogs. The dude with the long hair is actually not cool, but guys are he and Avery dating in real life? I think they are. OMG can you imagine if they get married and Stan lived with them and they actually had puppies? They are so cute.

6. Sirena says:

I’m pretty sure you guys edited the puppies to look like Stan and Princess that’s cool

7. Shannon says:

Awesome. 2.4 million healthy pets euthanized each year and a Disney show is glorifying irresponsible dog ownership.

• Jwizzy says:

Wow you’re awesome

• james braselton says:

hi there shannon your way wrong about dissney but what you dont know is that stan is the only talking dog on the plenet disseny is saveing a endagered species breed of dog that talks there not glorifing irispossable dog owners but do the right thing and save a endangered species dog with a population on 1 read up on enddagered species list there a lot of species on engagered species list

8. Catherine regan says:

TV should have more anime

9. curtishana says:

This is cute to cute that why i like dog with the blog is they doing a new episode of it cause the puppies is so so so cute😁😁💔💔💔💓💓

10. Nicole says:

This is my favorite show and I cant believe that stan and princess had puppies.

• Jenny says:

💁🐶🐶🐶👏👏👏👏👏👏👏💪🐗🙏😭😭😚🐗🐥😚🙎😎🐥 Stan boned princess!!!! 🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶 OMg u guys woo hoo yay nbd, omg, nom noms, basic, sass, out sass, puppies, yay, Gracie, Avery,Carl Perkins

11. jasmine holder says:

puppies are so cute I’m princess is so cute

12. Cute puppies
    Awwwwwwwwww

13. patricia says:

I’m a very big fan of the show I’m can’t wait to see those very cute puppy’s on the show may 8 I’m really looking forward of seeing the show I’m hope and pray they do keep those 2 cute puppies on the show your truly your patricia

14. Mia says:

OMG there are so cute

15. Melody says:

Not gonna lie, I love this show, which is surprising bacause I hated it with a passion when it first premiered. I can’t wait for this episode and the family’s reaction to Stan’s puppies. One thing though: one episode once made one of those jokes that went right over kids’ heads about how Stan doesn’t want kids after “that weird trip to the vet.” Since this implies that Stan was neutered, how can he have puppies?

16. Alex says:

I love this show but I want spoilers to see what happend before its on bit really awesome show and the best character is Stan

17. Alex says:

The dogs are so cute I want one so bad

18. Saraiah Evans says:

Awww…I love dog with a blog!! I grew up watchi g disney but once dog with a blog came and good luck charlie left I have always watched this show…

19. Saraiah Evans says:

I love dog with a blog, its my favorite show… when good luck charlie ended and dog with a blog came on I have been watching dog with a blog for a long time. This is my favorite show because im a huge fan of dogs I have had 12 dogs in my life time… I am really happy you added puppies, cant wait to see the other episodes…

20. yesenia says:

That pic was awesome, cool, and adorable.😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😃

21. Brianna says:

Stan and princess your puppies are cute stan you are a dad

22. heathersarver2014 says:

OMG I want to have Stan and Princess and their puppies!

23. Brianna says:

Dear mick and princess you have puppies

24. Madison says:

Hi I want to know if those puppies are for sale

25. Kylah says:

Wait, so I’m sitting here watching this show, and he’s having puppies… and yet, in an earlier episode it revealed that he was neutered. How is he having puppies? He had said something like,”That and I never had the desire,” (to have puppies),”after that weird weekend at the vet.” Sooo, how could they be his puppies? Did they like.. nevermind I’ll stop now.

26. Erin Allen says:

They are such an adorable family

27. Mentoring should occur in two arenas: academic & real life.

s true, waxing has a higher price tag of a razor or a bottle of Nair,
    but the results are smoother skin and long lasting results.
    If you need help with your resume and want excellent example resumes to guide you he recommends the e-book “101 Before-and-After Resume Examples.

28. Leslee says:

i really love princess the poodle she is beautiful where does you get her i really want one but my mom say no because i have two cat but i really want one so what should i do and i love princess.

29. Shelby says:

The puppies are so adorable can’t wait for the episode. Stan and Princess have the most beautiful puppies and what are there names.?

30. Shelby says:

Omg adorable can’t wait.😘💯💯 Stan and Princess luv birds unexpected pregnancy though

31. Buggy says:

Are the puppies really his or fakes?

32. Andrea says:

Oh wow, unplanned pregnancy is bad but wait guys !! Guess where they got that cute little “Pomeranian” from? That’s right a huge puppy mill that buys undersized dogs and jacks up the price. Guess this show isn’t that great, that had to have something that was “adorable” so they went with a puppy mill and supported them. lol

33. Omg so adorable😘😍

34. Alexis says:

AWESOME!!!ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!
    CUTEST THINGS I EVER SAW!!!!!

35. Alexis says:

I love this show.i am 17 and I watched with my little sister.stans puppies are the cutest and funniest puppies I ever saw.and i have to admit it was hilarious and a adorable show.it made me laugh hoe Gracie was sassy and funny and coppied every thing Stan said
    I LOVED IT!!!!!!

36. Alexis says:

Stand puppies are the only reason I love dogs 💝 💝 💝 💝 💝 💝 💝 💝 💝💖💗❗❗❗❗❗❕❕❕❕❕

37. eathen says:

i love your puppies and i like your shows. i also think that you and pricenss are a good match. and i really wish i could see the puppies in person well thats all for now.

38. eathen says:

stan fredy looks just like you.

39. Melanie says:

There is someone talking for the dog in the background. You know it’s a show, right. I love this show.

40. jennifer says:

hi was up my name is jennifer nicole weeks how are you doing

41. alexi says:

busted stan johnson

42. They are so cute and when i seen the episode of when Gracie speaked i thought she was going to speak on Night Night with Graham and when she said okay dada after stan said i dont want you to speak to speak to no one because i care about you and when she told the dog that looks like stan “Quiet Fool” when he said ” There’s the sugar” that was so funny.

43. breanna says:

does averys parents find out that stan can talk

44. breanna says:

is stans secret safe from averys parents forever

45. Mary Lopez says:

I am a Grandmother of three and my 9 year old grandson watches the show. It is my favorite show that I have watched with him now I will watch it by myself. I just wanted to say I love love love Stan pups. Thank You.

46. Lily says:

OK so In one of the episodes Stan got nutered and princess is a show dog in the show so.doesn’t that mean that she has to get fixed so that she doesn’t gain baby weight?

47. Aww I have puppy that just like them!!!!!!!!!!!!

48. Aww I have puppys that just like them!!!!!!!!!!!! And avery is my fave.because she love school alot and I am 11 I love this my moms name is jennifer she loves watching this show she thinks it is hilarious

49. Luke Honeyman says: