Full House Favorites: How Might Steve, Comet and More Fit Into Fuller House?

Fuller House Characters

What ever happened to predictability?

In Netflix’s recently announced Fuller House, DJ Tanner has grown up to be a veterinarian (what?), while former dance queen Stephanie Tanner has become an aspiring musician like her Uncle Jesse (yeah, ok!).

Upon learning of the Tanner sisters’ fates, we couldn’t help but wonder where other characters might have wound up — including Tanner family members, friends and foes — and where they might be when we, theoretically, encounter them again in the new show. Luckily for you, TVLine has compiled a gallery with over a dozen potential theories.

Flip through the gallery, then sound off in the comments and let us know where you’d like to see Full House‘s other characters in the Fuller House universe.

1. Mary says:

Whatever happened to: Vicky [Danny’s ex-girlfriend] or Michelle’s friends: Denise, Aaron and Teddy?

2. Mr. Tran K says:

Hope Michelle Tanner (Mary Kate & Ashley Olsen) comes back and see her all grown up but if not, two words: HOW RUDE.

3. STEVE WILL BE DJ’S ULTIMATE LOVE INTEREST! THEY ARE DESTINED TO BE TOGETHER FOREVER! Sincerely, my tween self back in the 90s who still believes it now as a 30-something.

• Lindsay says:

My tween and thirty-something selves totally agree with you. DJ + Steve = Forever

• Ellie says:

I concur! Steve + DJ forever! also a now 30-something, who is stoked that this show is coming back!!! oh, and I watch Girl Meets World with my two nieces, 10 & 8 and its such fun!

• hahaha! I love it, ladies!!!! DJ + Steve were the best couple next to Jesse and Becky. To this day, If I see the rerun of the episode where they broke up, I feel sad all over again. We’re the same age it seems, this was our childhood! :)

4. Et al says:

I hear Dave Coulier is in negotiations to join the cast but Netflix isn’t happy with the amount of money he’s offering them.

5. Jane tyler says:

Bob Saget hated making that show and criticized it constantly. He had a horrible attitude about it and put it down in every article he could. He wanted to do an adult show with no children or cutesy anything. The new show doesn’t need him and will be a much better show without him.

6. Lerbert says:

Highly enjoyable. Watched an episode the other day with my daughter where Danny turned (I think) 33 and had a crises. Good grief!

7. A Fan of TV says:

The Comet slide made me sad because it’s true, but the next slide killed me. A+

I hope Danny and Vicky got married and are retired in Arizona or something. And I hope that Steve comes back, too.

8. druk cyfrowy says:

Kiedyś już skorzystałam na tym, że ktoś nie
    umiał sprzedać tego, co sprzedawał, ale to było na allegro.

9. Cas says:

I will gladly watch this show….once they announce that Steve is a part of it. Does anyone else find it odd that DJ is a widow and her dad was a widow?

• Erin says:

It’s also weird that two people (one is a family member and the other is a friend) are moving in with D.J to help raise her two kids and another that’s on the way. That’s just like her dad to.

10. Catherine says:

what’s wrong with DJ being a veterinarian? She’s a smart, strong, independent female, just like many of the veterinarians I know!

11. Lisa Kooper says:

Seeing “Fuller House” will leave some viewers expecting the same types of storylines and character traits as they saw in “Full House,” Even if they keep some of them, the stars are in danger of typecasting.

12. timbic says:

ONLY IF BOB SAGET AGREES TO DO HIS COMEDY STAND UP LIVE TO START THE SEASON.

13. timbic says:

And know bleeping!

14. Ari Hansson says:

Comet ended up with DJ and Turk on Scrubs.