Exclusive

May Sweeps/Finale Preview! Get 100+ Spoilers, Exclusive Photos From Your Fave Shows' Season-Ending Episodes

May Sweeps Spoilers 2015

May Sweeps kicks off on Thursday, April 23, and TVLine is here with a tantalizing look at the myriad twists, turns, hellos, goodbyes, final (eep!) goodbyes, weddings and sex-ings coming your way.

Will a Once Upon a Time reunion be happy or mad? Which CBS drama will be socked by “a significant loss”? What kind of cliffhanger does Bones have on tap? Which superhero show’s table read had everyone crying? And what’s this about “surprising hookups” in Chicago?! Click through our gallery for those answers and many more.

From A (as in Arrow) to TVD, we reached out to the producers of dozens of broadcast shows to get the scoop on all the season-ending episodes, as well as rounded up many exclusive photos. And we’ll be adding more shows, pictures and teasers in the coming days, so follow us on Twitter for updates!

So…. What are you waiting for? Take a deep breath and dive into our in-depth May Sweeps preview!

1. Keltura says:

What, no Grey’s Anatomy?

2. Mr. Tran K says:

On the season finale of Castle come May 11th, what does this mean for Beckett?

• SO says:

Since Stana got married, who knows? It may be the last & it’s over. Hate to see it go. How long will it be before we really know & why hasn’t she said yes or no yet keeping all the fans waiting? Contract, personal life or what? She’s doing a movie on the side, but then what? Could be a lot more story line(art) if given a chance.

3. Al says:

no Greys or Scandal?

4. Deena says:

That Bones info, along with a recent cryptic goodbye tweet from David Boreanez, makes me VERY nervous.

• James says:

Bones is lock to comeback, however a 13 episode final season maybe the answer. Fox has nothing else, and the syndication money is still there. If Fox brings back Sleepy Hollow Bones will be back for sure.

• I think Bones to a hit when Sweets was killed off and to much constant medical terminology ease up some even as a nurse it gets tiresome. Love all the characters.

5. Eric7740 says:

Where’s GREYS??? Where’s SCANDAL???

6. N says:

Isn’t Vic dead?

7. Dean says:

Almost all the shows I watch have casualty mentions, its going to be a stressful weeks ahead.

8. Matt and co., thank you for taking time to post the spoilers for various shows. I know once you get more spoilers for other shows, you’ll add them to this list. :)

9. Steven says:

I’d love for Control to join Team Machine. More Camryn Manheim is always a good thing.

10. ninamags says:

No Supernatural? WTF??

11. AL says:

So for Revenge is Victoria alive?

12. murn says:

Nashville?

13. Matt says:

So there doing the whole career crap again in castle

14. Nitemar says:

Shonda is very tight lipped with spoilers on Grey’s this year..I really don’t expect more than the usual .which isn’t much anyways. I’m very scared with Castle cliffhanger unless they film two,providing Stana doesn’t sign. Forever’s sounds great, but not too promising for a cliffhanger since the show may not get renewed..sad.

15. GMom100 says:

What happened to Stalker?? Is it cancelled or on hiatus? I really like that show even though it’s scary! I hope it comes back on!

16. From Once Upon a Time spoilers… “The cold-blooded killing of Cruella” What “cold-blooded killing”? Cruella was threatening Emma’s son. Sure Cruella wasn’t able to kill Henry because of the author, but Emma didn’t know that. All Emma knew is that a villain, Cruella, was threatening to kill Henry.

17. Bwhit says:

I have come to look forward to this every year so thanks TVline! I wonder if a surprise hook up on Chicago Fire is Mills and Brett (I think it’s safe to say he’s not leaving). I hope Kara Killmer stays because Brett has really grown on me since her arrival. This Casey/Voight dynamic sounds really interesting because we haven’t seen them interact since PD started, I’m excited!

18. Georgia Madman says:

I think I’m done with Grimm. I’ll try to hold out for the finale but…. The Juliette hexanbiest thing could’ve been cool with her working with Nick but noooooo they had to go with psych Juliette. Sigh…

• Fran says:

I agree. I have 4 episodes on my DVR and haven’t had a desire to watch them. And another baby storyline? I just don’t know…

• Excited about Grimm says:

I don’t agree, Grimm is at its best right now. Can’t wait for the finale, now that julliet has helped kill Nick’s mother anything is possible

19. SK says:

Re: Bones – Pelant again?! Come on! If this could be a series finale, I don’t want Pelant again. That story arc almost made me quit the show with his seemingly super powers.

• Lilly says:

I’m pretty sure he won’t actually be there. There’s probably just going to be something somewhat related to him. Like the ghost killer + conspiracy. It was both tied to him because he told Brennan about thr murders and the first time he appeared he would always talk about government corruption etc. So I i think it’ll simply be something like that.

20. dave says:

Another pathetic Bones finale,another poor summer for christine.SN can’t think of anything other than to screw with Booth and Brennan.They should just cancel it now instead of suffering from poor writing and ratings.

21. Sara says:

I’m excited for the finale of The Flash, Criminal Minds, Castle and The Originals..i hope Josh doesn’t die😐

22. Larc says:

If NCIS is bringing back Ned Dorneget just to kill him off, I hate to break this to Glasberg: no way would that qualify as a “very significant loss.”

• dan says:

I think Gibbs is going to hit mandatory retirement or be killed in the finale. Significant means one of the original 4 in this case I think.

• Sherri says:

Perhaps we will hear that Ziva has been killed. Even though she hasn’t physically been seen this season, she’s still referenced occasionally. Hmmm…..

23. HCDZ says:

Forever is ending with a cliffhanger? That’s really annoying, considering the ratings.

24. Alexis says:

Click bait!

25. Lois says:

This gambling story on Bones makes Booth look very bad. He can help out Cam, but leave Brennan back home to deal with his bookie? What a sweet guy! All I can say, is Brennan deserves much better than him!

• dave says:

Agree with you 100%.Always thought that Sully with his care free attitude would have been better for Brennan,Booth has way too much baggage for Brennan.She does deserve better.

• Rose says:

Yeah, because Brennan doesn’t have an baggage of her on. *Sarcasm* Nope none at all.

• dave says:

Brennan has always been the stronger of the two.She handles her baggage in a constructive way through work and teaching.Booth is a train wreck waiting to happen.

• anon says:

thats laughable…Brennan handles her baggage by being a snooty biatch to people, looking down on people, and treated them with the warmth of a goldfish, that and she usually runs away, thats her favorite thing running and she still cant move past her Maxs issues even to this day…..Booth handles his baggage by joining the Army, fighting for his country, joining the FBI to protect & serve and still has a huge heart to see the best in people and forgive his VILE mother.

• aA says:

Sully wasn’t carefree, he was a selfish asshole who wanted Brennan to give up her world for him but he wldnt do the same for her….you don’t tell someone you love them and then decide that travelling the world was more important and you’re going with or without them ….oh ya what a catch, Dave…..Booth has been nothing but supportive to Brennan when dealing with her baggage and supportive of HER choices that affected both of them, usually to Booths detriment.

• aA says:

@lois unclutch your perils….have you watched the ep? do you already know the order of events? NO. For all you know Brennan is the one that insists/agrees that Booth, a FBI Agent with sniper/army training goes to the Iran to SAVE an employee/friend of hers, heck if Brennan wasn’t pregnant she would of went instead of Cam….and since Booths gambling is being exposed behind his back, which I think is a mean thing to do by the writers, the bookie storyline is behind his back too….so chill Lois, CHILL.

• aA says:

* PEARLS not perils

26. Phoebe says:

Why no Hawaii Five O on this list?

• Angela says:

Again, the article states that more shows will be added over time. Everyone asking questions about shows that aren’t in here thus far should re-read that part of the article.

• Matt Webb Mitovich says:

We live in a Twitter-versed society where many no longer read past the 140th character of a story, sadly. But thanks for spreading the “more shows to come” word!

27. Letti says:

The Originals: I’m so afraid already. I’m sure they’ll kill someone I like, like Mikael wasn’t enough. Though if Kol returns in the finale, I guess I won’t complain xD IMO they should just kill Jackson and Cami. I wouldn’t miss either.

• Letti says:

I didn’t want to enter yet xD
      Revenge: It sounds great, though I wish they would wrap up everything if this is the end. Like couldn’t ABC tell them its faith?
      OUaT: Sounds good, I hope I won’t be let down, like last year. That finale was horrible.
      TVD: Once again, I’m so happy I gave up on this. Elena’s faith rests solely on Damon’s shoulder? -.- Now I hope she dies more than ever. Even if I don’t watch, this would give me a bit of relief.

• wingsstef says:

The last few episodes of Revenge do seem to be wrapping things up in my opinion. People know she is Amanda, Victoria has done something desperate to “win” without personally having to do deal with the aftermath, Amanda finally went after Jack though it might be too late, and Mason Treadwell is back. ABC just doesn’t seem to like to announce series finales in most cases this early, to the public anyway.

• Oh my god OUAT season 3 finale was spectavular! How could you not like it?
        I hope it’s not just because of the Frozen thing.

28. Ally says:

I hope Greys, Hawaii 5-0, NCIS LA, NCIS NO, Madam Sec and Blue bloods also come good in there finales. Glad Forever is ending on a sorta cliff hanger to give it a fighting chance for season 2.

OMG who will die on NCIS? I hope its not any of the majors (team, director, forensics n autopsy) as the stories are already a little thin n light…need to get back to the head-slapping, butt-king team and Abby-centric stories.

• Ing says:

I agree about the headslaps…ellie hasn’t had nearly enough of those yet…no clue about the death. I just hope its not any of the main characters or Fornell. Sigh. Why does there need to be a death? Come on, didn’t they have enough recently with Diane and of course with Ralph Waite dying Gibbs’ father. We don’t need anymore death right now.

• Sherri says:

I’m thinking we will hear that Ziva has been killed. Though she’s been gone, her death would still affect the people she once worked with at NCIS.

29. Angela says:

Liking the info tied to JJ’s news on “Criminal Minds”, and who she talks about it with :). Compared to what looks to be going down on all these other shows listed here, I’m feeling pretty good about “Criminal Minds” ending on a good note this year, with no cliffhangers or deaths or whatever :D. Fine by me.

30. abz says:

The Good Wife spoiler is kind of disappointing. I was sort of hoping they’d find a way around the mess they created for Alicia and make her still be the SA. It would have been an interesting direction to take next season. Now, she’s gonna go back to her firm and it will return to be a case-of-the-week thing? I will continue to trust the writers and who knows where they intend to go with the next season, so we’ll see. I’m still holding out hope that we will see Alicia and Kalinda on screen together again. It just makes no sense that they haven’t shared a scene together in two years. Also, hope they give Kalinda more focus during these last 3 episodes. I’m gonna miss her.

31. nashieb says:

Arrow spoiler leaves me with more questions than I heard b4 reading the article….

• Rachel says:

I know! I have anxiety about season 3 ending and curiosity about the direction they’ll be going with season 4. The show has changed a lot and I’ve run out of my meds, lol! I will follow this show in any direction they take just as long as they can keep Oliver, Felicity and Diggle together. It doesn’t feel complete without them.

32. NOOO not again, i cant NCIS, i cant lose another one

33. GildedRose says:

Can’t wait for Arrow’s. Lots of awesome developments, like Oliver and Felicity and some great teases regarding Diggle and Felicity, too.

34. MMCronin says:

Who is standing next to Robin (to his right) on the pic for Once Upon a Time?

35. MMCronin says:

Thanks for all the spoilers !!

36. kn1231 says:

I am really hoping for a Burgess & Ruzek engagement on Chicago PD. Every show needs one stable couple. Please let this one be it for PD. A break up between those two would be too devastating for me.

• Bwhit says:

Agree 100%. They can save all the relationship angst for Erin and Jay because Kim and Adam need to get engaged! They are the most stable couple on both shows hands down :)

37. hollie griffin says:

cannot find when the series TURN is on tv

38. hollie griffin says:

when is the series TURN on??

39. Tim says:

Castle a safe bet maybe but while the king of Castle has signed on his co-star is on the fence. Don’t know if I would watch without her. Rumours of a short final season bubble as writers and producers are changing. – again.

• Mark says:

After that last episode… I don’t know why SK would WANT to re-sign

• SO says:

How long before they Do announce the plans? Wonder if they knew she was getting married, but I doubt it. Rumors are just that, rumors. But why haven’t we heard anything definite yet? Maybe after the season finale? Would like it to continue as there could be many more story lines ala art for a while! Without her, there is no Castle!(Caskett) A lot of people will be out of a job too.

40. robert cook says:

You alway take the shows we watch.off i am 63 wife is 70 and we have the money younger people don’t so give us a break thank you

• all the shows i looked forward to are gone: Covert Affairs…Bones is going….. what the hell? I don:t want to get interested in any more…..Secy of State and Kathleen Keogh…. I am done!

41. Karen Padecky says:

Concerning NCIS final..maybe one of Vance kids will be killed off..

42. sal says:

On the black list is red Elisabeth Keen father? Or did red kill her real parents & take responsibility for Elisabeth? I really need to know! Thank you

43. nashieb says:

Called it. Arrow wedding/engagement plus #Olinyssa. Even if it’s forced.

44. Steven says:

Criminal Minds need to be renewed for another season it’s the best show on Wednesday night I been watching the show form the beginning and I can not believe it has not been renewed yet let surprise everyone with a renewal

45. Karen Stark says:

Is REVENGE coming back next fall. Does anyone know.

46. Gotta have more Revenge even with Nolan as the lead character.

47. lysa says: