Exclusive

The Voice Outtakes: Reba Coaches 'the Poot' Out of the Top 12

Reba McEntire’s guest-coaching stint on last Monday’s Top 12 episode of The Voice helped produce some jaw-dropping performances. Now, it’s also doubling as a source of your Sunday-morning chuckles.

Yep, TVLine has your exclusive first look at the NBC singing competition’s outtakes reel, featuring the country superstar recalling her eponymous sitcom, engaging in some fart humor with Xtina and listening to Blake daydream about Kate Upton.

Reba will return to The Voice for this Tuesday’s results show (8/7c) to sing “Going Out Like That.”

Press PLAY below to watch the full highlight reel, then tell us which contestant (or contestants) have your allegiance this season!

1. thisismenow says:

Reba is so darn adorable. There’s a reason she’s been one of my favorite artists for the last 30 years. :)

2. mike says:

I have watched the voice since day one and this season has produced some of the least talented singers I can remember. And the way they get gushed over after their song sets is about to make me puke anymore. Some of these pretty little people are just that and and all but a couple of them would I ever pay to see.

• Lee says:

It’s the season of the divas so that’s why I find this season to be boring. Say what you will of last season but at least it had more diversity.

• Ron says:

Soooo… I’m going to respectfully disagree. Admittedly, I didn’t watch last season at all, so I can’t comment on that season. But I’ve seen all the other seasons, and personally I think this season has some of the best singers the show has ever had. But I suppose taste is subjective.

3. Joe says:

Reba would be a great replacement for Blake next season (assuming this would be Blake’s last season).

4. Reba McEntire wants to be judge on the voice lol we love her

5. Jill Moy says:

REBA told Mia the truth, saying she couldn’t understand her and she was a mush mouth! Thank God someone FINALLY told this wannabe star the truth! She was a marble mouth and never was good!

6. Marsha says:

Blake had better get some help. He totally made a huge mistake in showing Corey out. No one would have even notice the mistake if not big mouth would not have brought it up. I like Blake but if he is going to stay on this show quit drinking and watch out for your team. You just handed a good singer his walking papers.

7. Carol Harvey says:

Reba is one of my favorite singers and I hope to see her on the voice again