Quotes of the Week From Gotham, Game of Thrones, iZombie and More

Parkas. Road trips. AOL email accounts. And kale. They all figure into TVLine’s latest installment of Quotes of the Week.

Yep, we watched an almost obscene amount of television over the last seven days to bring you the best zingers, bon mots and one-liners from the small screen.

This time around we’ve got a job-worthiness assessment on Game of Thrones, gender confusion on Live! With Kelly and Michael, makeover madness on Orphan Black, some meta goodness via Fresh Off the Boat, and much much more.

So click through the gallery below for the full rundown — then hit the comments to share your thoughts and share any goodies we inevitably missed!

1. S. says:

And you chose the two worst Flash comments. Why not: “It’s a bird, it’s a plane, it’s my boyfriend.” So much better

• lauren says:

This is an opinion column isn’t it? lol Why do people take it “personally” and get knickers in a flipping’ knot? Not the damn Emmys lol Whatevs!

• Marius says:

Actually he chose two of the best & memorable quotes from any shows in the last months were chosen from Flash.
      I chose the exact same one for my site’s poll.
      They were both hilarious, are you sure you understood them?
      The “plane quote” is just ok, but nothing memorable.

• AddieM says:

If you’d stop hating on Raylicity for a second, you’d realise those quotes and many other Ray/Felicity quotes are always on point when it comes to humor.

• Sara says:

I liked that quote since it was a bit of a nod at the fact that Brandon Routh once played Superman. I agree it would have been nice to see it on here, but the quotes picked were also funny.

• Wordsmith says:

There were definitely worse quotes in the episode. Like that one line where Cisco says, “Whoa, we haven’t tested out the new power system yet.” Definitely less memorable.

• Wordsmith says:

Or really anything that came out of poor Emily Kinney’s mouth. Bug Eyed Bandit was the real weak link in one of the show’s best-written episodes to date.

2. Cobra says:

SO many great quotes in the Justified series finale.

3. Calliope says:

GASP! Arrow’s Oliver telling Felicity there’s a decent chance her and Palmer are related didn’t make the list?! I’m shattered.

4. Sara says:

iZombie is amazing and Liv and Ravi are great together they always make me laugh😊
    Felicity and Ray quote is just make cringe worthy I don’t really like it..there are better ones.

5. Morgan says:

The Goldbergs episode had wayyyyyy better quotes than that one.

6. Georgia Madman says:

For the first time in three seasons Oliver had a better quote than Felicity and you missed it . And the iZombie ” feeling ” quote was so funny I had to replay it a couple of times

7. Alex says:

how did erlich bachman’s “one of you is the least attractive person i’ve ever seen, and i’m not gonna say who” not make this list?? #siliconvalley

8. AddieM says:

Ravi on iZombie is the new Felicity IMO…every word out of his mouth is hilarious.
    Oliver’s reactions to Ray and Felicity were hilarious as well this week?

9. Briggs says:

Should it be worrisome that one of the Flash quotes was from a scene teased by the CW (as in, nothing else was as good)? Though I did love that both quotes involved, in some way, the same three people…
    I can understand what Liv was trying to do with her ‘game’, but *clearly* she and Ravi do not come from the same frame of reference…
    What, no Arrow quotes? I thought for sure the crack about Felicity and Ray being related would be up here. Or would more Felicity be too much for one slideshow?

10. Sara says:

I loved Felix’s line on Orphan Black questioning if the people at Dyad realized that Sarah had not graduated high school. So many great Fe-isms! So glad the show is back!

11. Nanny says:

Wait…..no. “I’m pretty certain you and Palmer may be related”

12. stellalunaa says:

What!?!? No scandal!?!?

Quinn: so how are we going to do this?

Huck: dealers choice.

Quinn: really!?!? Thanks huck!

13. SM says:

By far the best line of the week was Outalnder’s Gellis Duncan (Lotte Verbeek), “it looks like I’m going to a f’ing bbq”!

• shunda1177 says:

My favorite was when Claire told him everything and Jaime told her it would have been a lot easier if she had just been a witch :-)