Exclusive

Revenge Sneak Peek: A Brutal Attack (By Emily?) Leaves Victoria Shaken

Loading video...

Victoria has not had the best luck lately.

Last week, she was stuck fighting her way through tourists in Times Square, and in TVLine’s exclusive clip from Sunday’s Revenge (ABC, 10/9c), she finds herself being held at knifepoint in a parking lot.

(OK, fine, maybe this situation is a little worse than Times Square. But only slightly, and I mean that.)

Despite the brevity of Victoria’s encounter with her assailant, she seems to know exactly who attacked her — and the name rhymes with Shamanda Clarke. (Could this be what eventually lands Emily Amanda on trial?)

Hit PLAY on the preview clip above, then drop a comment below; What do you hope to see in Revenge‘s final four episodes?

1. Coach Taylor says:

Lydia?

2. Kelly Deeny says:

I don’t know, depends on whether you’re fighting tourists right when all the shows let out. Then it’s pretty even. ;-)

3. Sarah says:

White Gold ( Courtney Love).

4. nicola says:

Ooooooh I bet it Margaux!! Thats my guess anyway. Prob why Victoria looks so shocked

5. April LaFleur says:

Oh I don’t think it’s Emily…she would have done more damage

6. Stop rewarding bad behavior! This character emanates evil and she needs to suffer for all the pain and suffering she causes everyone who crosses her path. Until that happens, I’m changing the channel. That way I don’t feel so disgusted at the end of the episode as it is been the case lately.

7. j jones says:

That person was a wimpy runner and fighter. Emily would have thrown real tough kicks.

8. susan ruhr says:

I would like to see Jack and Emily/Amanda get married in the last episode.

9. kevinicdesigner says:

Clip has no sound.

10. frances hedrick says:

will revenge return next season?

11. Jan says:

It seems out of character for Emily/Amanda to instigate an attack on a person. Self defense, yes, but not an aggressive attack without provocation. It doesn’t make sense. She went on network television and told her story. Could it be Takeda’s daughter taking her revenge on Victoria for killing Aiden.

12. bill says:

Victoria has made many enemies. She murdered Aiden in cold blood. Are we supposed to feel sorry for her?

• analythinker says:

I was surprised that no action was made by the police to at least follow-up Amanda’s accusation about Aiden’s death (on national TV). While Amanda hurt a lot of people, Victoria actually has killed. Two, if I recall correctly.

• Anonymous says:

Remember: Emily/Amanda merely touched on all the misery, chaos, and heartache left in the wake of Victoria’s vendetta against her — the blonde vigilante never actually accused the witch of murder…Emily/Amanda’s far too smart, classy/elegant to let Victoria get to her…
        Consider the ramifications of an accusation like that made public.

13. Liz Gordon says:

Nolan.

14. Jess says:

Obviously Victoria doesn’t know Amanda if she thinks it’s her. It could be any number of people. She has a lot of enemies.

15. caro says:

I think it vas Margaux or Charlotte, someone who was supposed to be on Victoria’s side. Emily is smart, she wouldn’t attack her like that

16. Jay peltier says:

Hope to see Jsck and Amanda together. Victoria and Margo gone

17. Jay peltier says:

Hope to see Jack and Amanda together. Victoria and Margeux gone

18. Rachel says:

If that’s all she got then Victoria clearly staged it to implicate Emily. That was not Emily, too tall and lanky and ran like a doofus.

• Anonymous says:

If you actually canvassed the entire cast of ‘Revenge’, you’d probably discover that Emily/Amanda is one of the taller members of this amazing production…I firmly believe the blond’s height (legginess included) is part of her allure…Tall, blonde, smart, and gorgeous — ‘Em’anda’ is the complete package:)

19. Steelersands says:

Please, Victoria set it up herself….

20. Cindi shipley says:

Would love to see Amanda (Emily) and Jack finally be together. And her living in the house on the beach that belonged to him before. And for all the things Victoria did to come out. Any way it ends Amanda and Jack and her dad need to be together and happy.

21. Ayah Ibrahim says:

I think Emily should Finally get to have a normal life and everyone would just leave her alone. I know the writers are just trying to make us intrigued but imagine if you were Emily. Wouldn’t you just explode? One more thing that really pisses me off is that Victoria thinks she killed her fiance, and she keeps telling everybody that. But Revenge really is a great show. Sad that’s it’s almost over. :(

• Judi says:

Conrad killed Pascal by pushing him into the helicopter blades, not Emily. Emily saw it happen and Victoria didn’t see her there.

22. Judi says:

Seriously?? Why would Amanda attack Victoria (even though she totally deserves it)? David has reason, since Vic is going after his daughter. Charlotte should be making an appearance soon, but I don’t now that she would attack her Mother. Please send Margaux back to France so we don’t have to watch her any more. Never liked her from day one. Give loyal fans what they want if this is the end of the show. Amanda and Jack together, Nolan happy, David sailing on his boat to new adventures, Charlotte sober and getting a life, Victoria alone and as miserable as she looks. I’ve watched this show from the beginning and really like(d) it. I do miss Conrad, he was great. I can’t watch another season of the Victoria and Margaux show.

• NutsnBolts says:

No way it’s Amanda. That would be an amateur move on her part. I agree with the Margaux/Victoria ensemble and it’s too bad last episode ended with Margaux coming to Victoria’s aid against Amanda/Emily again. It got interesting when Margaux said “I will not stand in your way nor will I help you.” When Margaux was listening to Amanda’s live interview (especially what Victoria did to her as a child) it made me think Margaux’s eyes were finally opened to the real Victoria. Perhaps she approached Victoria in her apartment, after the live interview, not to help her but to dig out more from her (the skeletons in Victoria’s closet)? To truly learn who Victoria is. Let’s not forget her own son Daniel couldn’t stand her for good reason.

23. sara says:

I wish it would have been Louise kicking her a**… It irks me she would just switch to team Vicky on a dime. She’d still be being drugged by her family and have no control of her money if it wasn’t for Emily and Nolan.
    Maybe Charlotte saw the interview and is getting a little revenge on mommy dearest.

24. Dan says:

It’s not Emily.

25. aa says:

Seems to me that it was an attack orchestrated BY Victoria to frame Emily.

26. Susan Blake says:

Oh come on, Vic is getting predictable in her expressions, faking it. That woman isn’t afraid of anything, far from a victim. She would have fought like a cougar.

27. B says:

Charlotte :O

28. Mykala Peters says:

It looks like Emily’s figure. Maybe she attacked her so brutally and was messy with her things to mal it look like it wasn’t her. Like when Aiden stole the laptop off Jack and then messed his room up.

• Mykala says:

Actually now that I have watched a couple more times I think it is Charlotte because she has brown hair and I saw a brown fringe under the hoody.

29. Anonymous says:

1st: Attacking Victoria like this — as tempting as it might be — is most definitely NOT Emily/Amanda’s style.

What I hope comes to pass by what will likely be the series’ finale:
    A) Kara Wallace Clarke is reunited with her very loving, and ever ‘doting’ daughter;
    B) Amanda comes to her senses, and settles down with Jack — taking the high road by leaving ‘black widow’ Victoria to the wolves, and foregoing the finishing touches on her unfettered quest for ‘Revenge’;
    C) Amanda reconciles with Charlotte;
    D) Amanda learns that she is able to be with child😊

30. sarah says:

I do not believe for one second it was emily/amanda. What about teddy’s widow?

31. Anonymous says:

In all likelihood, Victoria’s assailant here was either Kara Wallace (we’ve seen what she’s capable of physically; and wishful thinking on my part:), Niko, ‘White Gold’, Charlotte, or (least likely) Margaux.

32. This show is dying a long strange painful death

33. It could be Charlotte. Ems would’ve been way more ruthless and not as sloppy.

34. Dolly says:

The first two seasons were great…great cast, storyline…ems, nolan, aidan, victoria and family…the new cast sucks, storyline sucks…it needs to be cancelled.