Orange Is the New Black Renewed for Season 4 at Netflix

Orange is the New Black renewed

Two months before Orange is the New Black‘s third season is set to bow, Netflix has already renewed the prison-set dramedy for a fourth season.

Season 3 of OITNB drops Friday, June 12 (check out the brand new clip below). Season 4, meanwhile, is slated to debut in June 2016.

1. sunflower says:

Yay!! But pity that she is still in prison that long ;)

2. matty says:

I just don’t get how they know if the “ratings” will justify a renewal before the season has even aired?

3. Wow. I’m really excited to see season 3 now. It must be good if they’re taking this leap.

4. Jan says:

Hurray! The only problem is I watch it almost all at once, then have to wait forever for it to start again!

5. Jason Malone says:

I really hope this show gets renewed for even more seasons. I love this show because it makes my husband really horny to think of himself as the warden in a woman’s ward. He’d love to spank those ladies on his bent knee. We sometimes act this out together at home but it makes my thighs sore. Therefore I want this show to get renewed as it enhances our sex life. This means that we are more likely to have children. And at our current ages of 68 and 66, we need all the chances we can get. Then I will have children and be on television for being an old mother. Then I will get my saggy yet firm boobs out on TV and be on front page of all the tabloids and get loads of money so I can buy a theme park and play all day as the parks didn’t let me in when I was a child as I had ginger hair.

• Michael says:

Jason, I don’t know if you realize or not, but you have to be a biological woman to get pregnant. Good luck trying though!

6. patrick rudnicki says:

set to bow? doesn’t sound right

7. Fame F says:

Why Does It Have To Take So Long? Will The Season be Longer? Why was Season 3 so short? 😞😞

8. NETFLIX WATCHER says:

Piper got 18 months. It is now going on 4 years!!!