Exclusive

Bones Video: Booth and Brennan Get a Hart to Hart Makeover

With a Hart (as in creator Hart Hanson), a Max and a murder mystery-solving couple, Bones has all the needed ingredients for a Hart to Hart homage.

So in honor of this Thursday’s episode (Fox, 8/7c), which features a storyline about Brennan’s pops Max, the folks at Fox put together a video that pays tribute to the classic ’80s series — and TVLine has your exclusive first look.

Who did it best: Bones, Chuck or Amy Poehler and Adam Scott? Press PLAY above to watch the sneak peek, then hit the comments with your pick.

1. Chris says:

No contest. Amy Poehler and Adam Scott nailed that one. :)

2. Mr. Tran K says:

Wonder if they’re going to do a remake of Hart to Hart sometime in the near future.

3. BrightLight says:

This is just making me more upset that Netflix Canada took Hart to Hart off before I got finished re-watching it. :(
    I mean it’s not their fault I started watching it late, but still….ah nostalgia. Come back to me, Max!

• Kristina says:

So with you on this. I only got through seasons 1-3 before they pulled it. :(

• BrightLight says:

OMG, I just got through Season 3 as well when it got pulled. Between that and them removing The Facts of Life (at the same time) while I was only up to Season 6, it’s been a very bleak time for me on Netflix. I really should have gotten streaming earlier. Fingers crossed it’s back in rotation soon!

• Kristina says:

OMG! I got through The Facts of Life, but only because I was pretty close to done when they announced it was being pulled. The one I really missed out on was Bewitched. They pulled that at the same time as well, and because I was busy trying to finish the other two, I only got to season 3 on that. :(

• BrightLight says:

Here’s hoping they bring them all back soon. I like my Netflix filled with new shows and the ones I grew up with because sometimes you just need a feel good show from your childhood to cheer ya up. :)

• Cherise says:

You know you can watch full episodes on YouTube. Hope that helps!!!

4. A says:

this is AWESOME…nicely done!!

5. Booth & Brennan Love says:

Booth & Brennan will always have a special place in my heart…whenever they wrap I would SO watch them in tv one off movie specials just to update me on how they are doing 5, 10yrs from now :)

6. 1mars says:

Cute,,best feature of the season.

7. kmw says:

Very cute and well done. This just reminds me of how great they are and we need more of Booth and Brennan together, not separated. Wish there was more of their romance on screen. Hope for one more year!!!

8. Karen Henley says:

No Bones about it, Booth & Bones all the way!

9. suki says:

I prefer Bones all the way. They are awesome together.

10. Lois says:

I prefer Bones too! Interesting it referred to Bones as Mrs. B! I’ve never heard her called that before. I’d love to see her reaction!
    Keep it up Fox….Bones love!

11. johanna says:

Hermoso el video unos genios!!♥

12. Ruth Ann Walker says:

The B&B Video is fabulous. The different episodes is just a reminder of how awsome the two are together…..sure hope there is season 11& more…….Love Bones & Love B&B. Thasks for video.

13. Ruth Ann Walker says:

The B&B Video is fabulous. The different episodes is just a reminder of how awsome the two are together…..sure hope there is season 11& more…….Love Bones & Love B&B. Thanks for video.

14. Sandra Holl says:

BONES without a doubt! They are great and the show is the ONLY show I never miss!!!!!

15. shutuprob says:

How “Chuck & Sarah” of them! (rolls eyes)

16. Linda says:

Great homage! And as someone who remembers Hart to Hart from their original broadcasts, I agree that Bones is an excellent modern comparison.

17. Bones & Booth are best. I’ve watched since day 1!

18. Athena says:

Oh, how nostalgic!!! Loved Hart to Hart…lovely tribute; now, if Bones and Booth would also imitate the romance of Hart to Hart…then that would be super!!! We definitely need the Hart to Hart romance in Bones.

19. Helen Langley says:

Yes I agree the older episodes are the best!! The last quarter of Season 9, went off track & Season 10 so far is just BAD! Love to see MAX on the show again, I’ll watch to see what’s he going to be up to!!!

20. John NYC says:

For the first time ever last episode I just quit about ten minutes in. Just too glaring a contrast between the very alive Brennan from the recently reviewed pilot to this current version. Creeped me out.