Beauty and the Beast Season 3 Trailer: Vincent Plots His Proposal to Catherine

Beauty and the… groom? Yes, Beasties, your favorite on-screen duo could very well be heading down the aisle when the show returns May 21 — but only if Vincent can get his dual personalities under control.

The CW on Tuesday released the first trailer for Beauty and the Beast‘s third season, in which the show’s titular hero reveals plans to propose to Catherine. But before Vincent even has a chance to get down on one knee, pal J.T. reminds him that his primal side “still wants to ride solo.”

After everything Vincent and Catherine have been through, will co-habitation prove to be their Achilles heel?

Hit PLAY on the trailer above, then drop a comment with your wishes for Vincent and Catherine below.

1. KristenRox says:

No, their Achilles heel would be another hot redhead chick who cross Vincent’s sight.

That always work everytime.

I think many are tired of always hearing the same old Vincent beast story being on repeat for 3 seasons. I’d be happy if we can have more Cat & Tess arcs this season cause the last season was already belong to Vincent, Gabe, & JT.

2. JDH says:

I am so happy I get 2 more seasons of this show!!!! Bring on a Season Finale Wedding!!

3. liame says:

I just don’t get it.

4. koda says:

This is definitely the best love story on TV today. I am so so happy to see this series come back. Makes my day!

• Dee says:

I totally agree finally something close to twilight series which is everyone know was a smash hit. They need to get married and Cat needs to have a baby . A little Vincent !!!

• Charlotte says:

I totally agree!!!!!

I was soooooo hoping for cat to get pregnant,, the first test done was devastating for me I really wanna see this!!!!!

5. Nan Stewart says:

Wish JT would stop with his pessimistic theories on the primal thing. Try helping him to get rid of the beast side instead of always harping on it. Let them have some alone together time before they start on that bull again. We know they are able to be together so why all of a sudden bring that back up. Just makes no sense.

6. melica says:

This season 3 is goin to be more interesting and fun n I think there are meant to be true ❤❤ smbody always getting into there way but they are just meant to be no matter what love u guys so much ❤❤❤

7. Jared says:

Finally! Love this show.

8. Georgia Madman says:

JT can die for all I care. Lost respect for him when he revealed his hookup with Tess.

9. Georgia Madman says:

Beasties, if you haven’t checked out Forever, you’re missing the best romance on network TV.

• Dee says:

OMG I totally agree next to the show ” forever ” was my second favorite show and they took it off I can’t believe it the actors in forever are fantastic and believable and they took to show off I don’t understand television at all. Mix Los Angeles is my other favorite show and they better not ever take that off they better not take beauty and the beast off either

10. Steph says:

I agree JT and Tess is a complete No no. They do not make a good match at all. I mean they are good in their own way but not together. I hope next season will be better than Season 2. The show should focus more on other characters too not just Vincent and Catherine.

• Nan Stewart says:

Would rather see Joe come back they were a better match and JT was good with Sarah so why did they tear them apart. This JT & T just doesn’t do it for me either. That would be a better storyline too bringing Joe back.

• Adriana mircia says:

I agree with Nan regarding JT & Tess. I like them.They are are funny, but in my opinion ,not as romantic couple. It’s good that we’ll have a lot of action, complicated situations, suspense, mystery, several new characters. In this way,the show is attractive, exciting. But, in my opinion, Vincat must remain heart of the story, a romantic couple. This is essential for the show. The romantic side make this show great,unique. Vincent and Catherine are a special romantic couple on TV. In my opinion,without this romantic side , this show would a ordinary thriller.

• Lin says:

Do you not realize the name of the show is “Beauty & the Beast”…..which ARE Vincent & Cat……..duh

11. Adriana mircia says:

It’s clear that Catherine is the only choice of Vincent. They need to be together, are destined to be together. I would like to see a couple who fight together for their love. Their love will conquer them all.

12. Bam Cabarrubias says:

Waaait..! S3 is this May 21 but please don’t tell me BATB will end in their fourth or final season? Is that it?! It’s too early to be ending the story! I so love storybook remakes and would really spend time to watch them so please show us some more interesting twists, discoveries and revelations and still have Vince and Cat’s true love around each episode. Just please don’t end too soon.

• Adriana mircia says:

I think that this ride will not end in S4. Somewhere,
      I read that CW is planning at least five seasons for BATB. The story has not been told. But we have to wait. Good Things Come to Those and who Can Wait.

• Kim says:

I agree!

13. Kim says:

Yay!!!!! Been waiting soooooo long! Happy the show is back!!!!!!!!!!

14. Sasha says:

Beasties, spoilers are never what they seem, You’d think you would have learned that by now. They take clips put them together to get fans ire up

15. Madeleine says:

Just love this couple. Cant wait for it to eventually air in SA .!!

16. Sylvia says:

I am so very glad that they are giving us two more seasons of Beauty and the beast, I truly like that show never missed and episode still watch it over and over on Netflix , I think
    Vincent and cat are great together. Looking forward to the next two seasons.

17. Marti S says:

Love BATB!! Cant wait for Season 3!! So excited that VinCat are going to have work through more issues that they can overcome together!! It will make them stronger, I hope!!

18. adriana mircia says:

Dear Andy, first , our show will be on air in Canada in june 7 and June 11 in US. Sorry, but you must know that if you are true fan BATB. Vincat
    relationship is very strong, unbreakable. Together, they can win everything. They are meant to be together. And destiny is stronger, always. For me, BATB is the most beautiful love story ever.

19. kate says:

I so much love BATB…Vins and Cat are soo good together…their romance feels so real… i hope Vins gets to be full human in the last episode of the final season..at least they can still save lives as doctor and detective

20. Dee says:

There are so many bad shows on TV that are never canceled so I am so happy this one is brought back it is a worthy opponent and should be on TV compared to the garbage this is a keeper