Quotes of the Week From Walking Dead, Supernatural, Weird Loners and More

Whether or not you spent your morning hunting for plastic eggs filled with chocolate delights, TVLine’s got another sweet treat for you to open.

Yep, it’s Quotes of the Week — a collection of zingers, one-liners, bon mots and retorts from the last seven days of the small screen.

This time around we’ve got a Game of Thrones reference on The Big Bang Theory, a Dumbo drop on Cougar Town, some Doctor Who love on Arrow, a Breaking Bad shout-out on The Flash and much, much more. (How’s that for cross-pollination?)

So click through the gallery below for the full rundown — then hit the comments to share your thoughts and share any goodies we inevitably missed!

1. S. says:

Forget the Disney Prince comment. the “I love you” and “You need jello” was so much better. Hee hee hee.

2. Wordsmith says:

Personally, I would have picked the “I AM YOUR FATHER” line from Flash. Clearly, the writers simply couldn’t resist the temptation…

• Briggs says:

Would you have been able to resist that? LOL I think they would have gotten more flack if they *hadn’t* taken advantage of that opportunity.

3. Briggs says:

iZombie – Well, it’s not like Liv doesn’t have a point. But who else wants to see her play World of Warcraft so we can hear her say, “For the Horde!” (I don’t play, but that’s my brother’s preferred side.)
    Arrow – Felicity gets both the main *and* bonus Quote for the Week? Well, we aren’t getting a new episode this week, so I guess it’s time to double up…

Loved her and her mom this episode
    Flash – Love Mark Hamill. Just… love Mark Hamill. Though I’m a little disappointed his, “I am your father” line wasn’t up for even bonus quote status. What’s up with that, Matt?

4. KaitlynK says:

Not a quote but was that Barry from The Goldbergs in the background of the party they were at during The Middle? It looked like him and was only for a split second, he was even wearing a Flyers shirt. Right when Sue is trying to get Axl to dance

5. S McMary says:

Your choices for Supernatural quotes were great (as was the episode) but I think my favorite was “the Bobbys are surly. Repeat, the Bobbys are surly.” I also thought the “visual quotes” ie Bobby reading Tori Spelling; Crowley’s drink were also great but they would belong in a completely different compilation.

6. Chris says:

“I am your father” should have been in there. I thought the “That’s hardly sanitary” was good too. I wonder if Mark Hamil did that on the fly?

7. KevyB says:

Is Felicity the funniest character on tv? Even the sitcom people don’t get those lines!

8. JDV says:

For this next week, I hope you guys caught this line that was a background line that Emma said to a guest checking in at “Bates Motel”, it wasn’t even at full volume …. “The wi-fi password is MOTHER – all caps.” (shivers!)