Revolution Alumna Boards CBS Comedy Pilot Opposite Adam Brody

Tracy Spiridakos Pilot

A former Revolution-ary warrior is on the hunt for laughs this pilot season.

Tracy Spiridakos, who recently completed an arc on A&E’s Bates Motel, will co-star opposite Adam Brody (The O.C.) in an untitled CBS comedy pilot from Modern Family‘s Dan O’Shannon, our sister site Deadline reports.

The potential series follows a group of friends and family members at three crucial junctures in their lives. Spiridakos is playing Holly, the object of Andrew’s (Brody) affection when they were 12 years old. They reconnect at age 25, then at 40, all the while keeping that youthful spark alive.

In addition to Spiridakos and Brody, the untitled project also stars Tyler Labine (Deadbeat) and Kelly O’Sullivan (Sirens).

Does this comedy sound good to you? Drop a comment with your thoughts below.

1. Katana says:

Couldn’t find her real age but she looks no where near 40.

2. Leah says:

How many shows is Adam Brody IN these days?! I feel like I hear about him in a new series every other month or so!

3. hipster says:

they must be casting for the 25 year range and not so much for the 40.

• Dude says:

Well, it’s easier to make a young girl look older than it is for a 40 year-old to look 25. Just look at Sutton Foster on Younger…

4. The Kaibosh says:

Is she going to pout this show into oblivion too?

• m3rcnate says:

Lol. Love the actresses look, and she seems totally cool in real life (is a video game player and all that) but god i agree with you in regards to the pouting on Revolution. I gave that show the full first season but her character (and TBH her acting/pouting) was AWFUL (so were most of the characters and sets and plot points) and i cant finish it on Netflix..just cant.
      What sucks most is the premise is awesome and could have been great…the power goes out world wide? I dont like the “nanobots in the air prevent electricity” storyline and all that but a world wide EMP premise is pretty awesome.
      Overall, Jericho was like x100 better than Revolution.

5. davido says:

LOVE Adam Brody, but this actress…something about her gets on my nerves. I didn’t care for her in Revolution, and just looking at her pic, I just feel ugh. Disappointed.

6. Mr. Tran K says:

BRING BACK REVOLUTION

7. JonSnow says:

Tracy is great, I love her on second season of Revolution and her recent role on Bates Motel. I think that she’s underrated.

8. Ally Oop says:

Disappointed that she signed on for a comedy. Most network comedies these days are lame. I would have liked to see her in another dramatic role.

9. Evan says:

She is gorgeous!!

10. Sawyer says:

OMG how does she even get a new show. She was a miscast in Revolution. She pretty much turned the lights out herself with her awful acting in Revolution. I would say she is closer to 33 than 27. She won’t list her age on IMBD. She maybe be pretty, which is debatable. Season 1A of Revolution was mediocre, Season 1B was much better, but because of how much viewers could not stand her, the damage was done to the series, Season 1B much better and Season 2 was much better, because she barely had any lines. I don’t watch CBS anyway. I am sure it will be DOA.

11. EdTvline says:

Fan of #RelocateRevolution so very interested to see the work of the cast in other shows/films. Excited to see how this show ends & excited for the cast moving fwd with their careers! A+ All around.