Tonight Show Video: Jimmy Fallon and Michelle Obama Get Their Groove Back

The evolution will be televised… as long as there’s mom dancing.

On Thursday’s Tonight Show, Michelle Obama joined Jimmy Fallon for another round of matronly dance moves.

This time around, routines included the “Shush and Tush,” the “One Move Behind in Zumba Class” and the always riveting “Getting A Bag From Your Collection of Plastic Bags Under The Sink.”

The First Lady’s appearance was in conjunction with her Let’s Move! initiative, which works to raise awareness of childhood obesity and promote a healthier, more active lifestyle for today’s youth.

So hit the PLAY button above, and try not to break a smile as FLOTUS and a dragged-out Fallon bust out some mom-approved moves.

1. cg1066 says:

UGH!!

2. Ally Oop says:

Wow, my mom’s cupboard is full about 3000 plastic grocery bags under the sink. I had to lol when I heard about that dance move.

3. Heathers says:

This is the first lady of our country? I can only imagine if Laura Bush or even Hillary Clnton pulled the stunts this trashy piece of garbage pulls.

4. Donk says:

Disgusting. Embarrassing. Sad.

5. Butttrucker says:

I don’t understand what exactly garners the negative comments. Is it that she doesn’t act like she has giant stick up her butt? She is trying to make a real difference. Maybe it would be better if she just kept her “place”?.

• Erin says:

Thank you – I mean how dare she be her own person and not simply be a stand along for her husband. *just want to be sure people know I’m being sarcastic*

6. Wow says:

Reading these comments. Racism is alive and well in this country!

• I agreed with you, if she is serious people talk, if she try to funny people still talk, if had been a white first lady everybody would be saying that great, please if you are not going to say something nice do not write nothing keep your comments for yourself is too much in the world to keep on adding more.

7. Pat says:

I love these Mom Dances that Jimmy and the First Lady do together. They always bring a smile to my face. She is a wonderful First Lady and I thank her for that.

8. Donaldo Villalobos says: