CBS Schedules 21 Finales (Which Got Supersized?), Plus Stalker's Return

TV Calendar CBS Finale Dates

CBS will begin wrapping its 2014-15 TV season on April 20, with the freshman finale of the already renewed Scorpion, the network has officially announced.

TVLine’s hand-crafted April calendar has thusly been updated.

Almost all of CBS’ other season/series finales — detailed below — fall within the May sweeps ratings period, which this year kicks off April 23.

The Eye network also announced that bubble drama Stalker will resume Season 1 on Monday, May 4 at 9/8c.

MONDAY, APRIL 20

Person of Interest

WEDNESDAY, MAY 6
Criminal Minds

THURSDAY, MAY 7
The Big Bang Theory

FRIDAY, MAY 8
Hawaii Five-0 (two hours)

SUNDAY, MAY 10
The Good Wife

TUESDAY, MAY 12
NCIS
NCIS: New Orleans

WEDNESDAY, MAY 13
CSI: Cyber (two hours)

THURSDAY, MAY 14
The Odd Couple (one hour)
Elementary

FRIDAY, MAY 15
The Amazing Race

MONDAY, MAY 18
2 Broke Girls
Mike & Molly
Stalker
NCIS: Los Angeles

WEDNESDAY, MAY 20
Survivor (two-hour finale plus reunion show)

SUNDAY, MAY 24
Battle Creek

1. Mr. Tran K says:

I’m not surprised or shocked that Scorpion is wrapping up its rookie season that early on April 20th and thank goodness Stalker is back but its move to Mondays @ 9 (filling the void for Scorpion) starting May 4th doesn’t bode well for its chances at renewal. Really think CBS should definitely renewed its drama roster soon now that their comedies already have theirs except for The Odd Couple which would be decided in a matter of days nor weeks but I feel like both CSI: Cyber and Battle Creek won’t survived for another year. My bold predictions for CBS drama series that should get renewed: NCIS, NCIS: LA, Criminal Minds, Person of Interest, Elementary, Hawaii Five-O and Blue Bloods. As for The Good Wife, it should get a proper “final season” if it gets renewed.

• Tania says:

• mark says:

Scorpion isn’t wrapping up their rookie season. It’s not canceled
      CBI Ciber is doing VERY well in its current time slot, however it may get moved in the fall.
      They have a complete of curent go forward programming, did we miss something publishing that information?
      Your bold predictions are almost exactly the go forward schedule posted

• mark says:

In the first paragraph of the article, it’s mentioned that Scorpion wrapping up its freshman season, meaning new and RENEWED for a second season. your comments made me think it was posted incorrectly.

• mark says:

Hawaii Five-0 isn’t listed as a go forward project, neither is the NCIS in Vegas and Elementary is now on the chopping block.

WOW. Things change fast

• Lisa says:

And Scorpion should be renewed.

2. TVNerd says:

A 2 month hiatus will not help Stalker and by the time the ratings come, I’m sure CBS already has their new fall line-up scheduled…they are just airing the remaining 3 episodes because Scorpion ends early unfortunately due to not ordering more as I think it’s an expensive show

3. Whatevah says:

Yay Stalker returning!

4. iHeart says:

good grief it’s almost that time already when there’s frenzy of show renewals, I just wish ABC wouldn’t wait til may, they may have the most addictive shows but we shouldn’t have to wait til the last remaining seconds of finale week

5. Ram510 says:

I’m surprised Scorpion isn’t going to make it to May sweeps. But I guess it makes for not having so many repeats. I’m also surprised Stalker is back for only 3 weeks. Why didn’t they just wrap up its season a long time ago by doubling up on episodes or not having so many repeats

6. Lisa says:

YAY finally STALKER is back. How about another season?????

• Mr. Tran K says:

Stalker move to Mondays @ 9 starting May 4th isn’t going to be good enough going up against the second hour of both DWTS and The Voice but I’m shocked that is now going up against The Following (Fox) as well.

• Joy Davidson says:

We don’t know that yet. Maybe CBS will reconsider once they see the ratings. Hopefully ratings will spike up a bit for it to get a second season.

• Joy Davidson says:

I’m sure it will still do well up against these two. I’m not ready to give up on this show yet.

7. Iakovos says:

Finales… earlier and earlier. And fewer episodes.

8. Jo3y says:

With this calendar I count 12 episodes of both “The Odd Couple” and “Battle Creek” and just eleven of “CSI: Cyber”. Maybe this is a hint of wich show will be cancelled (also the maxi 25 episodes order of “Hawaii Five-0” makes me think it will go in the sunset this year and “NCIS: LA” will fid the friday void just to run another season for more syndication before being cancelled next year). CBS’s just so lame.

9. flower_petals says:

I”m so happy stalker is back! I thought they were going to end it like that. I like the show and watched every week, but hopefully there is at least closure if it’s cancelled. The Glades could have given us that. (yes- still bitter grrrr)

10. jojo says:

So glad to hear that Hallmark has picked up Tom Selleck’s Jesse Stone’s movie. Those were great movies, but CBS is only concerned about their rating and not quality television.

11. herman1959 says:

Wow, I just realized that I don’t regularly watch any shows on CBS, but I’m interested in seeing what shows they are lining up to replace those that go to finale.

12. shar says:

So excited for a 2 hour finale for Hawaii 5-0. Can’t wait to see what happens? I wish Blue Bloods was 2 hours. 2 of my favorite shows.

13. sarah j says:

Glad Stalker is coming back. I hope we get a season 2!

14. Tony Pruitt says:

NCIS Is A Great Show, When Is Ziva Coming Back.

15. Tv diva says:

Any news on when Dominion on SciFi will return? Thanks!

16. Helen says:

Will NCIS return for another season?