Exclusive

Bitten Photo: Elena Looks Bloody Good — Plus, Your Key to 'The Undoing'

TVLine has a pair of goodies for Bitten fans to nibble on, to mark the upcoming Stateside debut of Season 2.

As previously reported, the supernatural thriller’s (deliciously darker) sophomore run will start unspooling on Syfy on Friday, April 17, with a two-hour opener.

To enhance your viewing experience, TVLine can exclusively report that Syfy has launched for U.S. viewers “The Undoing” (at Syfy.com/bitten/undoing), an online deep-dive into the mythology of the series by way of “found” materials, original photos, videos and footage from the series. As Season 2 gets underway, “The Undoing” will update with new content throughout.

But if pretty pictures are more your thing, TVLine also has this exclusive photo of series lead Laura Vandervoort showing off her lycanthropic mani. Surely a gent out there can fetch her a towel and handsoap…?

bitten-laura-vandervoort

1. Luis says:

Loved the first season. I think she might need Purell, though.

2. Kate says:

Or there are some pretty good books you could probably read at least two of (and cover the first season and the second season). I am so waiting for the witches in the previews, I love Elena, but a particular witch is my favorite.

3. Lori says:

I can’t wait for season 2.

4. Ian says:

Really good show. Ive already seen up to episode 8 of the 2nd season, and its been even better than the 1st.

• Sabrina says:

Same! People in Canada, and viewers on SpoilerTV say that Bitten’s second season isn’t as great as the first; but the gore and dark undertones of the second season are amazing. I honestly agree, Season 2 is better than Season 1 — and I can’t wait to rewatch the pandemonium and madness on SyFy.

• Weezy says:

That’s ridiculous. Season 2 is superior in almost every way to Season 1 in my mind. And they are really expanding the universe….love it.

• Lo says:

I love S2 leaps and bounds more than S1, it has more ‘bite’, pun intended ;)

5. Tony Lang says:

Season 2 is worth watching for Nick’s creative sex scenes. Otherwise the whole thing is step way back from the enjoyment of season 1.

6. Cant wait to watch .

7. Mr. Sunshine says:

I was sort of late to the party. A friend kept telling me to read the first book. Anyway after waiting quite some time, I read it; I thoroughly enjoyed it. Really enjoyed the first season. So, I’m looking forward to seeing what they have in store for season two. Also, need to continue reading the book series. :-)

8. Weezy says:

I’ve already seen most of Season 2 (thanks Canada!!!), and I have to say if you were a fan of Season 1 then this season will blow you away. I feel like the show has elevated to a whole new level…

9. James says:

Love the show can’t wait for more