Fall TV Preview

Heroes Reborn Star Zachary Levi Tweets First Cast Photo

Meet the Heroes Reborn.

Zachary Levi, the front man for NBC’s Heroes revival (premiering this fall), shared on Twitter this Tuesday a cast selfie, declaring: “It begins.”

Joining Levi in the photo are (back row) EastEnders‘ Judi Shekoni and A to Z‘s Henry Zebrowski; (middle row) Once Upon a Time‘s Robbie Kay, Pretty Little Liars‘ Ryan Guzman, Toru Uchikado and original Heroes star Jack Coleman; and at front left, The Yokai King‘s Kiki Sukezane.

Not present for the cast pic was Masi Oka, who is set to return/recur as Hiro but this week is wrapping production on Hawaii Five-0.

1. marcus says:

bring back the cheerleader . she needs to show up she cant be that busy.

• Andy Swift says:

She’s actually *very* busy, both in her personal life (new baby) and in her professional life (ABC’s “Nashville”).

• Wordsmith says:

I wish it were easier to get a clear read on sarcasm in message board comments. Irony and obliviousness just look so similar…

• dman6015 says:

Irony and sarcasm are not interchangeable.

• Wordsmith says:

i·ro·ny1
          ˈīrənē/
          noun
          noun: irony

the expression of one’s meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.
          ““Don’t go overboard with the gratitude,” he rejoined with heavy irony”
          synonyms: sarcasm, causticity, cynicism, mockery, satire, sardonicism

• Wordsmith says:

sar·casm
          ˈsärˌkazəm/
          noun
          noun: sarcasm; plural noun: sarcasms

the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.
          “his voice, hardened by sarcasm, could not hide his resentment”

• L says:

Would still be cool if they could have her do a brief cameo at some point on the show..

2. Mr. Tran K says:

Can’t wait until the Fall when Heroes: Reborn premieres. I enjoy Zachary Levi’s run on CHUCK.

3. Annie says:

I am so incredibly excited for this! I hate to get my hopes up, but I have so much faith that anything Zac Levi is in will be great! :)

4. joe says:

can’t fathom why they are bringing back a show that made no sense…oops, I forgot…it’s NBC…no brains corporation

5. Tahillia says:

I would follow Zac into a burning building (which this may well be). I will just say what everyone else is saying- if they bring back Heroes season one magic, it will be amazing. Any other season? Not so much. I am just stoked for Zac to be back on TV again, though. He’s far too talented, charming, and genuinely GOOD to be out of work (not that he was. I fully realize he has lots of projects he works on. I’m just glad to see him acting in a series again).

6. Brigid says:

I had no desire to watch this reboot since it stunk after season1 but Zac Levi is my dream boy and I just might check it out for him.

7. suesie68 says:

I am overjoyed by this! After they tanked the show following season 1 it was so disappointing – great concept, but what a let down! Zachary Levi is awesome…sooo glad to see him back on TV

8. Amy says:

Was never a fan of Heroes but may have to give this show a shot since my crush Levi is in it.