Bloodline Renewed for Season 2

Bloodline Kyle Chandler

Netflix clearly has not had its fill of Rayburn family drama: The streaming giant has renewed Bloodline for a second season, TVLine has learned.

Bloodline, which released its entire 13-episode first season on March 20, stars Kyle Chandler (Friday Night Lights) as a Florida detective whose seedy family secrets come to light when his black sheep brother returns home.

Fifty-seven percent of TVLine readers gave Bloodline an “A.” Are you among them? Will you check out Season 2? Drop a comment with your thoughts below.

1. Rhonda says:

Love, love, love Bloodline!! Can’t wait for season 2!!!!

2. mari johnson says:

We binged on this series because we were sick and staying home. It was excellent. Hated when we finished as I kept thinking about the characters. Definitely will be watching season 2!

3. kate says:

Hmm. I watched it all one weekend and it was okay. I might do shorter stints next time. I’m more curious with the Sally side cliff hanger Vs. Any of the kids.

4. Momofeli says:

Yessss! Loved it! I’ve been hoping for this news.

5. erninlow says:

More Bloodline? Yes please! This show was so good! Can’t wait for season 2!

6. karenh43 says:

It’s a good program. I’m watching it now. Only on episode 5 but looking forward to another season.

• dan says:

I’m also up to episode five. I have a hard time watching more than two episode at a time. I’ve liked it so far, but some portions of each episode are slow. I’m born and raised in Florida and I’m a little tired of the “its hot” in Key West comments. Otherwise, I’m enjoying the show and trying to figure out the mystery.

7. Linda says:

Loved it watched whole season in 3 days can’t wait 4 season 2

8. bradick says:

I’ve been making my way through the series slowly, trying to take it all in. KZK packs a lot of punch into everything. I’ve rewetted Damages multiple times and find something new I love every time. Hoping they do the same here, and glad Netflix is backing the series

9. Leah says:

Bloodline took a few episodes to get into, but I ended up REALLY loving it and couldn’t get enough. I kept wishing that TvLine was recapping the episodes, this news is great!

10. Vicky says:

Just finished it last night, will definitely be watching for season 2!!!

11. Spence says:

Yes!!! So happy to hear, this show was crazy good. Hope it gets some Emmy love, too.

12. YES YES YES!!!!!!!! Love this show. Got my family hooked to it too!!! MORE BLOODLINE

13. Erin says:

Yessssss!!!! Love this serious! It’s awesome, I gobbled it up in 2 days …gimme more. The only down side is no more present day Danny Rayburn, he was amazing!

14. Audrey Pott from Australia says:

Love Bloodline especially Kyle Chandler, can’t wait for Season 2

15. DavidSask says:

I am on episode 7 and this show is still boring as _ _ _ _! Those who compared it to Damages need head check, what an insult!

• Leah says:

It’s going to start getting really good in the next two episodes. Hang in there!

• andy says:

Partially agree. Not bad acting and the story is interesting, but the mix of showing things that will happen, things that are happening and things that are only imagined gets confusing sometimes. What makes it boring sometimes is the long drawn out route they take to get where they already showed you it is headed.

16. Loved this series and can’t wait for more. Great to see it set in the Keys.

17. Joyce says:

Love this show!!!!! I’m so glad there will be a season two!

18. darick says:

Yes!!! So excited :)

19. Bloodline is compelling television. I have thoroughly enjoyed season one and cannot wait until season two is available! Superb cast, plot and writing. Netflix keeps hitting it out of the park! Keep them coming!

20. Valerie Newman says:

First two episodes off to a slow start but hooked by episode 4! Loved it!

21. Sandusky says:

The Rayburn Clan went up a hill
    to bury the past and a secret
    John fell down when Dan came to town
    And the rest came tumbling after

• Kathy Eslinger says:

Very Clever!
      Now we will see what kind of rhyme will develop after we meet the son…looks like that model chick with the freckled nose in Miami

22. Kerri Lefurge says:

Loved the whole season. ..great show…it was like reading a super good book..once you started. .you couldn’t put it down…husband and watched all 13 episodes in 3 days..please bring season 2..loved it…

23. Moozie says:

Presently watching. Excellent cast, every episode leaves you wanting more. Glad to hear Season 2 will follow. Love the intro song too.

24. tony says:

I truly enjoyed season 1…but I don’t know how they will create the sibling drama to that extent again. I will check it out but do not have high hopes.

25. Kristine Snider says:

Loved every minute of it!

26. cuius says:

Loved it, but worried whether a second (and subsequent?) season can have the same impact. Will it just become another TV series?

27. jaca says:

I just finished watching it. Wow, what a surprise ending. The 2nd season will bring a whole new story

28. Scott says:

I am from Chicago so it’s new scenery for me and that is what initially drew my interest however it’s much deeper then the Florida beach. It’s really about a family trying to move forward from a somewhat dark past however it becomes much more as the storyline progresses. We all would do what it takes to hold onto what we haveand who we care about even if it takes bending or breaking a few laws. Be careful who what you let back into your life because it just maybe the worst decision you make in your life.
    Very deep and and thoughtful series that keeps building up into a unforgettable climax…

29. Nancy says:

Bloodline is a suspense filled thriller, with more than its share of unpredictable twists and plot thickening turns.
    I came to love the dis functional socks off these people.
    What starts out to be an all American family is disappointing in their bad behavior. The scenery is stunning, pretty good acting, Specek has not lost her style. I thought this series was fabulous and watched the entire first series in less than a week. When does season two come out?

30. Starr says:

I loved the first season and I am thrilled it is coming back for a second season. The acting is first rate and a different kind of role for Kyle to play.

31. Miller says:

So happy to read this. A great show with maybe a slow start, but after a few episodes everything just falls into place and you can’t stop thinking about it! Awesome!

32. Jody says:

Absolutly amazing. Can’t get enough of this Rayburn family….More more more please!

33. Paul R says:

Enjoyed Season1 , curious about the story line in season 2 since Danny’s son has now appeared

34. M says:

Aw, Yisssss.

35. Darlene Cicciarelli says:

Love it, can’t wait for season 2. Thanks for letting me know

36. Jay says:

I really enjoyed the show now I’m just wondering when season 2 is going to air on Netflix. can you guys help me out?

37. Cin says:

only on episode 12 so have not finished, don’t know how it’s going to end! Very excited to have it renewed!!

38. Jackie Barr says:

Absolutely! Loved it! We have a place in largo and spend time in the keys and really enjoy this show! Keep it going!

39. Migifoto says:

I will be looking forward to season 2.

40. Ann Heneghan says:

Best drama ever!!! Can’t wa for season 2!!!

41. rockerrick says:

A+++

42. Tori says:

I love Bloodline! I can’t wait for season 2 Kyle Chandler is the best!

43. Kathy says:

My husband and I enjoyed EVERYTHING about this series. The writing , the characters, the scenery, the suspension all of what we are looking for in a series but so rarely find. Looking forward to seeing more but wish it wouldn’t take so long!

44. Kathy says:

My husband and I enjoyed EVERYTHING about Bloodline. The characters, the scenery, the writing, the suspension all add up to what we are looking for in a series but so rarely find. Looking forward to season 2 but wish we didn’t have to wait so long!

45. My husband and I loved the show. We loved watching 2 episodes at a time. So glad to hear there will be a second season.
    I can see Danny’s son and John’s rebelious daughter getting together and getting themselves into some trouble.

46. Me says:

Loved this show!!! Couldn’t stop thinking about the characters once it ended … Can’t wait for Season 2!

47. Chandra says:

Loved it!! Loved how the writers let you know what’s happening in each episode and you didn’t have to find out alot of things until the next episode. It made it more exciting. Even though Danny did a lot of bad things, he was the star of the show and I’m hoping somehow since he could predict what everyone was going to do that he also knew that John would try to kill him and that somehow he faked his death! Bring him back! Its tv you can do it somehow! :)

48. Jeff says:

Series was awesome!! I watched it in 4 days of my spare time. Don’t know if I can wait until 2016!

49. kim says:

My husband and I loved this show. We binge watched it in about 6 days and can’t get enough! The first 3 episodes were slow to start but once it got good it got Goooood! Definitely Can’t wait for season 2!

50. sarah j says:

So excited! Love this show and I can not wait for Season 2. Hope we do not have to wait a year!

• russell alling says:

This show is smart,sassy and sinfully delicious, the filming in the florida keys brings a certain reality that much shows don’t have, I must admit I will miss Danny and all that dysfunction which surrounded him. I watched all 13 shows in one week this is quite an achievement for someone who lost interest in television. Thanks for bringing greatness back on the screen. best russ