Ratings: Once Ties Low, Last Man and Secrets and Lies Slip, Good Wife Steady

ABC’s Once Upon a Time this Sunday drew 5.4 million total viewers and a 1.7 rating, down 7 percent and two tenths and tying its series low in the demo.

Leading out of that, Secrets and Lies (5.1 mil/1.3) was down 9 percent and two tenths, while Revenge (4.3 mil/1.0) only dipped one tenth.

Elsewhere….

CBS | Based on slightly scrambled, time-delayed numbers subject to change, Madam Secretary (10.6 mil/1.3), The Good Wife (8 mil/1.0) and Battle Creek (5.8 mil/0.8) all ticked down a bit in audience while steady in the demo.

NBC | Coverage of the iHeart Radio Music Awards (5.2 mil/1.7) matched last year’s numbers.

FOX | This week’s double pump of Last Man on Earth averaged 3.44 mil and a 1.3, down 24 and 28 percent.

1. Eric7740 says:

OUAT was really great last night!!!

2. zac says:

Secrets and Lies was crazy last night, also enjoyed The Last Man on Earth. hope DVR gains would be good for both

3. OUaT was fantastic last night but the beginning was numb.
    Gosh, I swear by the end of the season we will have below 5mil. viewers per ep. The show is getting tired and is pulling it’s last strings.

• Ginger Snap says:

You, it’s spring and we’re in the middle of March Madness.

And the overnights don’t mean much anymore.

The number that counts is the live+7. And TVLINE doesn’t bother to report number.

4. Mr. Tran K says:

Can’t believe the entire Sunday night line-up for CBS got delayed by the NCAA March Madness tournament much like football overruns in the Fall.

5. Tammi Taylor says:

OUAT headed for cancelation

• Mr. Tran K says:

I don’t think so. OUAT isn’t going anywhere and ABC better renew the fairy tale series for a Season Five.

• Monica says:

OUAT is a big money maker for ABC, is one of the most watched shows on Internet streaming services like Netflix and Hulu, and despite the ratings drop, is still ABC’s 4th highest rated drama. It is also very loved by the network and they said themselves that it will go on for years to come. It’s not going anywhere.

6. Alienate says:

iHeartRadio was the worst 3 hours of my life.

7. dj says:

Loving Secrets and Lies

8. Wordsmith says:

I think the implied takeaway from all of these reduced or flat numbers is that EVERYBODY was watching the Walking Dead finale…

9. erika says:

Its daytime saving times course once again or everybody was watching The Walking Dead finale?

10. arial2 says:

According to TVbytheNumbers, Madame Secretary had a 1.7/12.54 million viewers. It was a great episode! I’m pleasantly surprised that the good guys don’t always win in this show and they don’t always lose, mostly some of each, like reality. Glad to see so many fans across the demographics watching it.

11. James says:

I’m loving the Queens of Darkness arc on OUAT, but am I the only one who feels the actors are not giving their best? Yesterday during the Maleficent scenes, Kristin was so stiff I was wondering where was the sassy actress from True Blood? The same thing with Rumple. The only one who seems to enjoy it is Cruella. Maybe I’m wrong. It’s just an opinion.

• thisismenow says:

I had a similar impression. I think at this point some of the actors are phoning it in, while others are still passionate about their role. Even Snow White appears to have grown bored and the in the character is gone.

12. wrstlgirl says:

All I got to say is they better not yank Secrets and Lies before conclusion. That twist at the end of last nights episode was great.

13. Tammy says:

Well I guess those of us who got turned off by the Frozen story line have hurt the ratings on OUAT. As much as I wanted to know what happened to a couple of the characters, I am okay with not watching now. It also helped that I wasn’t the biggest fan of the Wizard of Oz story line either. Wouldn’t mind it kind of going back to the core characters, might watch again if they did that.

• Spence says:

Same here! The Frozen plot made me stop watching, and even though I still like parts of the show, I found that after the Frozen plot I just had no reason to watch it anymore.

14. Thea says:

I know you don’t usually do cable, but I’m dying to know how Black Sails did. That was a GREAT finale!

15. I used to love this show. I would do what was necessary to be sure to be there to watch every time it was on. I do not really care anymore and have not seen a show this new season. Personally I think that whole turn with Frozen killed the show. I found myself more and more disinterested as that arc went on and on and on and…. the show has not been the same since that and I do not think it will recover. the ratings show I am not alone

16. itaart.de says:

Die Wohnwand ist ein großes, mehrteiliges Möbelstück, das an der Wand für Platz und Raum sorgt.