Once Upon a Time Pics: Wicked Witch vs. Robin, [Spoiler] Meets the Author

It’s Robin Hood and a merry man against mean green Zelena, in the new batch of Once Upon a Time photos.

The ABC series’ next new episode, “Heart of Gold,” airs April 12 and marks the return of Rebecca Mader as the Wicked Witch, while Sean Maguire puts in another appearance as Robin, who seems to be working “undercover” here, in flashbacks, as an Oz palace guard.

Also in the new photos: The hunt is on in Storybrooke for the Author, played by Lost alum Patrick Fischler. Who will be next to meet the very special scribe? Click through the gallery below and find out.

1. Carly says:

This episode looks so exciting. Robin Hood is finally back and looks strapping in that Oz uniform, Zelena returns in her wicked witchy glory, and I wonder what this trip to Oz for Robin and Will Scarlet is about. I take it Rumple wants them to steal something from the Wicked Witch, but what could it be? I can’t wait to find out and add that puzzle piece to a slowly forming larger picture. I haven’t been this curious and excited about an upcoming episode since the midseason premiere. Bring it on! :)

2. sj says:

I thought the whole point of taking such a long winter break was so that they second half of the season would run through with no breaks in between episodes?

3. Z25 says:

Robin! Wohooo, I’m so happy to see his lovely face again. I missed him, please let this be the beginning of his story about getting back to Storybrooke.

4. thisismenow says:

I honestly hope the Author causes a little havoc and rewrites Zelena’s ending to bring her back. Heck, bring her back along with some of the other evil that we’ve lost like Pan and the Ice Queen.

5. Dzis juz “przewędrował” od Kansas do Wembley, zahaczając Monachium i mam
    podgląd i widze jego IP, więc wierzcie w jego bajki, ja wiem
    kto to jest.

6. Kim says:

When I heard the title, Heart Of Gold, I assumed that this would be about Rumbelle. However, in the last episode, Gold appeared to place his hand over his heart while talking to the sleeping Belle and coming attractions show him in the hospital. Something more is obviously going on with him. Could it be that Gold isn’t really after the author to write himself a happy ending, but to change the history of those he hurt. Instead of Regina being undercover for the heroes, perhaps it’s Gold that is fooling everyone about his motives.

7. K says:

Bring back Glinda!

8. It was SO nice to August again! I wish they would keep him in Storybooke. I think he and Emma are wonderful together. Not necessarily romantically, but maybe her Boy Friday or something. They could be like Bffs, besides they go way back – since childhood! August believed in her since the beginning.

9. Cameron says:

Ugh, Robin Hood. Why him?

• Mer says:

He i not even that important of a character on show. He is strictly a love interest. They need to incorporate him more into Storybrooke since, unlike Hook, he has so many connections with different characters. Like, have him bond with Snow as a bandit. He was friends with Belle. They need to develop him better. But yeah, as of right now, I wouldn’t care if he comes back.

10. Whatupfriend says:

When Regina and Robin met in Wicked, Robin Hood said he’d never met Wicked Witch.