Exclusive

iZombie Sneak Peek: Blaine Is Hungry for Answers — and Liv's Brains

Loading video...

Gimme my braaaains!

That might as well be what Blaine is saying in TVLine’s exclusive video from Tuesday’s iZombie (The CW, 9/8c), in which the undead baddie seeks out Liv to find out why she stood him up.

Seeing as how Liv was supposed to bring him a fresh supply of noggin, Blaine is not pleased that he’s been rebuffed. But what’s a girl to do when she doesn’t have any contact info for the mysterious zombie she just met so she can let him know that she’s changed her mind?

“Is that your way of asking for my number?” Blaine wonders.

Press PLAY above to watch the preview, then hit the comments with your thoughts on the frenemies.

1. 20dj10 says:

i wasn’t sure about this show when I seen previews but when I watched it I really enjoyed it. Added to my TV addiction and PVR recordings it’s funny and different from the gruesome zombie shows I’m hooked lol :-)

• wrstlgirl says:

I’m the exact opposite. I thought I would really like it but I just can’t. It doesn’t hold my attention at all and I don’t find the dialog the least bit interesting. I’m still recording it so maybe I’ll go back to it and give it another shot.

• Temperance says:

Eeek. I thought it was awful.

• Leah says:

I wasn’t sure after the first one, but I liked the 2nd episode better. So it’ll depend on where it goes in the next few. Veronica Mars didn’t exactly grab me in the beginning either, so I’ll give it the benefit of the doubt. I’m not loving the rookie detective, though.

2. murley says:

How is David Anders so charismatic? Am I supposed to not be rooting for the bad guy? Because he is making it impossible.

• Georgia Madman says:

I keep wishing for James Marsters in the role of Blaine.

• murley says:

He has a Spike vibe for sure. I feel like Marsters has aged out of the role but I agree that he is excellent as this type of character. Maybe he needs to be another zombie they meet! Rob Thomas does love Buffyverse actors.

3. D says:

This show is really cute and fun and they’re my favorite part. It’s very Veronica Mars, her and Blaine have a ton of chemistry and despite Major having a sense of humor he just comes off as kind of bland. Very Logan/Veronica/Duncan.

4. Kristina says:

Couldn’t love David Anders anymore if I tried. Really wasn’t sure about this show, and there are things I’m still iffy about, but it’s way better than I expected.