Quotes of the Week From The Royals, DWTS, Undateable and More

An American Idol contestant, Jay Leno, the right-hand man to a fictional president, a super-speedy superhero and Cyndi Lauper. What have they got in common?

They’re all part of TVLine’s latest installment of Quotes of the Week!

This time around we’ve got a Twitter tip courtesy of The Royals, a lesson in DJ-ing from Undateable, some kinky banter on Person of Interest, a language lesson from Girls and much more.

So click through the gallery below for the full rundown — then hit the comments to share your thoughts and share any goodies we inevitably missed!

1. Angela says:

Loved that “Community” quote. I also liked the one where Frankie was rattling off her assumptions of who all the people in the group sounded like. I’m really loving Paget’s role on the show.
    Cute quotes from Rachel Maddow and Corden, too.
    And on the note of Corden…okay, Leno? No. Just…no.

• Harry Wild says:

Rachel Maddow the defender of the liberal causes and blast away at corporations and their CEOs who make over $5 million a year but when she makes just under $6 million a year on MSNBC; it like she earn it and praise all her liberal movie and singing stars that make over $100 million a year like that was too little! LOL!

By the way; she from an upper class family too!

• Angela says:

…yeeeeeah, I just meant with my comment that I thought her joke about not looking at those magazines for the articles was amusing. But thanks for the completely random political rant?

2. c-mo says:

‘Twas nice to have a Bones episode from which to quote this week!

3. Jim says:

No Castle? Beckett: “You called Castle & not me?”, Ryan: “When you’re talking crazy conspiracies, you don’t call the voice of reason.” That was better than many of the ones you picked.

4. Heathers says:

Rachel Maddow, The Spokemodel for Angry Lesbos everywhere- please go away!
    Jay Leno’s tasteless joke? Wtf, really, it was a freaking joke!!! If you took it seriously, then you are a mental midget.

• Angela says:

Rachel Maddow, The Spokemodel for Angry Lesbos everywhere- please go away!
      Really?

• Briggs says:

Re: Rachel Maddow – Speaking of taking jokes too seriously… (I’m aware she’s a lesbian, I’m just noting your hypocrisy in your reaction to her.)

5. Briggs says:

*snort* Oh, Diggle once again justifies my love. Which I would be saying no matter who he was threatening. Protective Diggle is one of my fave modes for him.
    Barry justifies a dominant opinion of him. LOL Even if it was to cover for his accidental time travel.