Ratings: Grimm Hits Low, Cristela Slips, Hart of Dixie Finale Flat

Grimm Season 4 Ratings

NBC’s Grimm this Friday drew 4.9 million total viewers and a 1.0 rating, ticking up in audience but down a tenth to a series low demo.

Over on ABC, a double pump of Cristela averaged 4.3 mil and a 0.8, down 20 percent to tie its season low.

The CW’s Hart of Dixie sure-felt-like-a-series finale did 1.4 mil and a 0.4, up 27 percent in audience while flat in the demo.

CBS’ March Madness coverage averaged 6.4 mil/1.9 during primetime.

1. Mr. Tran K says:

HoD should get a proper “final season” if it gets renewed.

2. Boiler says:

Personally I think HoD should be renewed. There are stories to tell although last night certainly seemed final. Mostly pissed at CW for not saying as they must know. I cancelled after advertising last night as SEASON finale CW illustrates that they don’t care about fans of these shows. Of course TNT right up there as they cancelled Perception late last year and still advertised the finale as season

3. arial2 says:

The local affiliate keeps preempting Grimm for exhibition Giants baseball games. I’ve finally given up and just wait for it to show up On Demand.

• scifi lover says:

Yeah me too, I wrote to NBC here in the SFBay area and told them to move those d*mn baseball games to channel 36. Grrrrrrrrrrr.

4. auntiemm says:

The Adalind is pregnant again turn means I’ll skip Grimm for awhile. This season has been a meh for me.

5. John NYC says:

HoD doesn’t have that Northern Exposure, what recheck do we do NOW vibe so I’d very much like forctgatcsweet show to continue. But the ratings are not promising. Grimm, as always for me, is entertaining. Claire Coffee delivers her lighter lines with gusto and the show keeps better balance when she’s given her due screen time. IMHO.

6. Maple Leaf Momma says:

As I have noted before…The pregnant Adalind/Juliette story line is leaving me cold !!
    Nick and Juliette were a team…Now what ??
    Thank goodness Outlander is back for awhile…Now THAT is a story worth my time !!

7. Maple Leaf Momma says:

The pregnant Adalind/Juliette story line is leaving me cold !!
    Nick and Juliette were a team…Now what ??

• canadian ninja says:

Juliette gets drunk with power and has to be Grimm’d. Nick probably asks Teresa to do it because, you know, feelings. Nick and Adalind live happily ever after…

8. wrstlgirl says:

I don’t know what’s going on with this site but for the last few days sometimes my comments show up and sometimes they don’t. It’s very frustrating.

9. Carla Krae says:

HoD ratings were up over last season in total viewers for all of season 4. Has to count for something.

10. Maple Leaf Momma says:

…and mine was repeated…???

11. The Squatch says:

I have to admit that I absolutely hate the whole Juliette being a Hexenbiest. Adding the whole Adalind being pregnant with Nick’s baby is just too much.

Also, when Nick told Juliette about being a Grimm it took her quite a while to fully accept it, right? But when she drops the Hexenbiest bombshell on Nick she gives him, what, one night? Then just decides for him that he can’t accept it and calls it quits? Sheesh.

Having said that, If I were Nick, I would actually be *far* more worried about the fact that Juliette seems to run to Captain Renard constantly at the drop of a (witch’s) hat whenever she has a problem with Nick. I’m begging you… please don’t go down the whole Renard / Juliette road again thinking it’s “okay” now that she has changed.

• Patrick says:

There was a rumor/report on this site that one of Grimm’s regulars was going bye bye after this season. I think its Juliet. She may die, or she may leave town, but this current plot seems to be paving the way for her to leave. Her being a Hexen is not doing it for me either, and the Adalind thing is just asinine. For the last two years we got hints that Nick would turn into a super Grimm, and that seems to have been largely abandoned. There seems to be no coherent plan of where to take the show.
      Creatives have been griping about how network execs want to know, early in season 1, “where is this going” wrt future seasons. This is why. Shows can’t all be Seinfeld or Friends where there can be extended periods of time where there is no development or long term planning. Grimm looked lost last year, and it hasn’t gotten any better. I now long for the return of Tubel, and she was Meh at best.

12. Mo says:

How much of Grimm’s ratings decline is the time slot shift on Friday nights?
    Many people are used to it being on at 9pm instead of 8pm. Thankfully, my DVR caught the time change.

• Rita says:

@Mo I agree NBC is notorious for changing times and days and the baseball pre emting gets on my last nerve.

13. Willie Dube says:

There seems to be an unwritten rule that if the public likes a show it has to go. HoD was one of the few feel good and entertaining show around. the rating system is a joke. They send out a survey and pay for the results. I know that at least 3 people I know got them and just wrote down anything for the 5 bucks. Now is that any way to decide what people want to watch.

14. aw says:

It looks like Grimm is not doing too well, probably due to earlier time slot, and due to the ridiculous redundant 2nd baby plot again. To NBC and the writers – Get rid of the 2nd baby plot and bring back Trubel or give her a spin-off!

15. DSteelman says:

Love Hart of Dixie I want to see another season.

16. Mr. Sunshine says:

I’ll be sad if HOD is not renewed, but it did get a decent send off if that was the end. And, I got really teary eyed when they closed with that great musical number. Would really like to see how Zade do as parents. There is definitely more stories to show with another season. :-)

17. Burger King po raz pierwszy wprowadził do oferty paluszki z kurczaka w 2005 roku.