Quotes of the Week From Good Wife, Empire, Cougar Town and More

Spring has sprung — and TVLine Quotes of the Week are in full bloom!

Yep, we’ve collected the best zingers, retorts and one-liners from the last seven days into one beautiful bouquet.

This time around we’ve got a tearful breakdown on Today, some major philosophy on Justified, book references on The Last Man on Earth and Cougar Town, not one but two discussions of baby names — plus double doses of iZombie, Scandal and Arrow!

So click through the gallery below for the full rundown — then hit the comments to share your thoughts and share any goodies we inevitably missed!

1. lexi49 says:

join now…..

2. AL says:

My fav quote is Callie- “I am Team MerDer” from GAT

3. Kristina says:

How about Pretty Little Liars’ Ella throwing serious shade at daughter Aria: “You’d be surprised what students confide to their favourite teachers. Or maybe you wouldn’t.”

• Azerty says:

I still haven’t figure out how to take that line. Was it supposed to be funny? A warning? Is it a clue that Ella is sketchy? there is so much red herrings on that show that everything can be interpreted as we want.

• gs says:

I think it was just supposed to be a joke, because Aria can’t imagine a student being close to a teacher while she’s sleeping with hers.

4. M says:

Phillip Palmer is hilarious. There are a few Los Angeles newscasters that routinely insert their disdain for filler stories with humorous remarks, but he’s the best. He could have a future in late night.

5. gs says:

Nothing from The Mindy Project? I thought the part where Mindy says that it’s easy for Tamra’s cousin (played by Laverne Cox) to be beautiful, because she’s never faced any obstacles to her appearance was the best line of the week, especially because Tamra and her cousin look at each other all knowingly.

6. S. says:

Oh come on. I love Felicity, but you missed the best quote of the show by Thea–“I’m going to buy my evil dad some soup.”

• S. says:

Or Oliver to Laurel: “You still need training.” “When will stop telling me that?” “When you get more training.”

7. BarbaraWitte says:

Please keep our beloved Castle TV show ABC I’m trying to save it . @BarbaraAnnWite

8. GildedRose says:

Quotes of the Week is probably my favorite regular column here. So much good tv snark & wit. Brooklyn 99 is always a fave and anytime Arrow’s resident genius Felicity Smoak makes the list, I’m a happy girl. Thanks, TVLine!

• murley says:

Agree, I feel like Brooklyn 99 has the best quotes, I alway come looking for my favorite each week. I have a feeling iZombie is going to be the next most quotable show. I want to watch the pilot again just to remember every hilarious and clever line.

9. SPAMMER says:

SPAM DELETED

10. James says:

This easily could’ve just been Empire quotes, but for only picking two, you missed the line of the night. When Jamal is rapping against the homophobic rapper (can’t remember his name at the moment) and says people get down on their knees, then winks at him

11. Jim says:

An early contender for next weeks best quotes. From Castle, Beckett: “You called Castle?”, Ryan “When you have a crazy theory, you don’t call the voice of reason.”