Heroes Reborn Adds Ryan Guzman

Ryan Guzman Heroes Reborn

After taking a dark turn in The Boy Next Door, Ryan Guzman is returning to the small screen with a major role in NBC’s 13-episode event series Heroes Reborn, our sister site Deadline reports.

Heroes Reborn, which has yet to receive a premiere date, is set sometime after the events of Heroes, which ran for four seasons from 2006 to 2010.

While specific details aren’t yet known, it’s being speculated that Guzman’s character has ties to the military. Guzman’s last TV role found him romancing Lucy Hale’s character in ABC Family’s Pretty Little Liars.

Also cast in a mysterious new role is relative newcomer Gatlin Green. She and Guzman join previously announced cast members Robbie Kay (Once Upon a Time), Zachary Levi (Chuck) and original Heroes star Jack Coleman.

1. Concerned says:

Ugh I just don’t think there’s any news of this that will make me excited about the return of this show. Does anyone really want this? What’s next, bringing back No Ordinary Family?

• Erin2 says:

Well Heroes was HUGE for it’s first couple of seasons!!! So your No Ordinary Family reference holds no water!

2. Glass Slipper Photography is the photographic talent of Steve ‘Toga’ Tognazzini
    and his teammate and partner, Keshia Gesundheit.
    In the heart oof the Devon countryside is a rural area known as the Ruby Country.
    Weddinbg is the most awaioted moment iin everybody’s life.

3. jc says:

I was really hoping this was going to be a complete reboot and have no connections to the original series apart from the name but apparently nbc thinks the original series ended good. Even though i like some of the cast there is no way I’m watching this.

4. B.B. says:

I hope they add at least one more cast member from the original show. Just one. Don’t care who, honestly. Maybe Micah? He would fit the younger cast they seem to be going for.

5. SPAMMER says:

SPAM DELETED

6. K says:

Your forgetting Judi Shekoni who is a series regular

7. K says:

He is a terrible actor, I really don’t buy him in any role he’s in. He was decent in TBND but in a role that requires actual dramatic acting, I’m not sure he can handle it.

8. karenb says:

Love this guy. I know he’s not Oscar material. But the Jlo movie…yum! I’m in!

9. Josh says:

Oh boy, an actor so bad he’ll make those twins for season 2 look like Meryl Streep and Viola Davis.

10. Gwen says:

This guy is a terrible actor.

11. Sam says:

Does anyone honestly care for this reboot? Heroes ended five years ago and it’s ratings were tanking during it’s final season. Fans have moved on doubt this will do well in the ratings

12. I HOPE he takes his shirt off !! Should be IN. HIS. CONTRACT.

13. Hey there, You have done an incredible job.
    I’ll definitely digg it and personally suggest to my friends.
    I’m sure they’ll be benefited from this website.