Exclusive

Hart of Dixie Trailer: Zoe and Wade Welcome Their Son — and Say 'I Do'?

Loading video...

Get those tissues ready, because next Friday’s Hart of Dixie finale (The CW, 8/7c) promises happy endings for everyone in Bluebell — including at least one wedding — and TVLine has your exclusive first look.

In the extended trailer, Zoe unexpectedly goes into labor, but little boy Kinsella’s arrival is far from the only surprise. For starters, George drops a big confession on AnnaBeth, while Lemon asks Zoe to — gasp! — be her bridesmaid at her wedding to Lavon. (Miracles do happen!)

But seeing as how the pregnant doc is sporting some white accessories of her own, could it actually be her and Wade’s big day?

Press PLAY above to watch the preview, then hit the comments to tell us which Bluebell moment in the nostalgic promo made you most teary. Also, can you spot Dixie creator Leila Gerstein’s cameo? (Hint: She’s sporting a dress AB recently wore.)

1. Tran says:

Next week let the complaining begin. Hope the execs at the CW is going to have second thoughts about Hart of Dixie.

2. JDH says:

I don’t even watch this show, but this looks beautiful…. And now I’m mad at myself, for missing out!

3. Bwhit says:

This preview made me all kinds of happy! If it is the series finale, it sure looks like a good one :)

4. LE says:

This promo looks like perfection, if this is series final I’m sure it will be a very fitting one but let’s hope this is not he of Bluebell :(. Even if the chances are slim

5. missy says:

The whole thing made me teary-eyed! I Love Hart Of Dixie I want to live with them all in BLUE BELL
    I really hope the rumors about it being cancelled aren’t true! :(

6. Ange says:

wowwwwww this looks so amazinggggg. i just got chills dont know why lol. awwh my babies T_T

7. Jess says:

This looks perfect! The fans have been wanting ZW together for so long and now they’re about to get married and have a baby. I only wish the show wasn’t ending. We’ll never find another show like this one. It’s a shame the CW is not giving it another season.

8. Nat says:

Aww at Brick pulling out the Breeland-Hart practice sign. Since the pilot, Zoe and Brick’s relationship has been my favourite element of the series, and it is so fulfilling that Leila Gerstein has found time in the this finale to honour the growth that these two doctors have experienced with each other. Brick seems to be finally restoring their true practice partnership here. Since Zoe returned to Bluebell in S03E01, she has shared her fair share of moments with Brick, but there was always this unspoken barrier standing in the way of fully recapturing their playful but fun loving banter circa Season 2. He was withholding her half of the practice from her. It’s so fitting that now, right when when Zoe is about to be a mother, Zoe finally has the person closest to being her father figure, Brick, express that Harley would be so proud of her, and admitting in the process that he, Brick, is also proud! Part of what makes Hart of Dixie so appealing and stand out so much is how the show treats friendship and non romantic relationships with the same level of attention and intention as most shows only treat romances. Brick and Zoe have helped each other grow so much in four years, and they have one of the most meaningful non romantic relationships on all of television. I find it so rewarding and thrilling that Leila Gerstein is giving us a peek into the extent of how they’ve impacted each other, and the positive trajectory they are now on with each other, in this finale.

9. Lauren says:

i love this show. sure, it’s no “The Americans,” but it always puts a smile on my face.

10. Erin says:

This looks perfect but I hope it’s not the series finale. I love this show.

11. Lola says:

Thanks for posting this Vlada. What a treat indeed :-) I love this show and who would have thought Zade would end up married and with a little boy…

12. Lara says:

Now I’m crying. I wanna blame it on the hormones but is so not the case. I really will miss this series and characters, I’m missing them already.

13. Joey Padron says:

Trailer for the finale looks good. Sad next week could be last episode of the show. Gonna miss the show so much.

14. Ashley says:

I’m going to be so sad if it truly is the series finale, but if it is, at least we know we’ll get happy endings all around.

15. A says:

I’m gonna miss Blue Bell. I can’t think of another show on the air that is as fun and light hearted. It would be a good show to buy the series on DVD and watch whenever I’m feeling down and want to be transported to a happier place.

16. Dgarr says:

I am from Alabama. I LOVE this show and I am so grateful to see a true depiction of life here. This has been an absolute treasure to watch, The cast is outstanding and the writers have not disappointed. The seasons unfolded beautifully and they have done a fantastic job of giving fans what seems to be a warm and beautiful ending. Thank you CW!!!

17. Elle says:

Looks amazing! Anyone know the name of the song in the trailer??

18. AW says:

***Spoiler***

Wade is wearing a wedding ring when he’s dancing.

19. You know with all the shows that grow grim and realistic for effect, this one was a breath of fresh air. Bluebell is a much a part of the show as Zoe or Wade. Its also one of the few shows that paints a very positive picture of a Southern town for us who live on the other side of the world.

20. danielle says:

I wish this show didnt have to end look at all these other shows goin on for ten seasons I can sure watch more of this its my favorite show it just cant end :)

21. Audrey says:

Can’t believe it’s the last season… So sad.
    I would have loved another season about their married lives and with baby Zade :(

22. Boiler says:

Well it does say season finale but can’t really trust networks anymore. I would like to think with all the talk about show supposedly ending they would be honest.

23. Molly says:

Anyone know what the song is in this promo??

24. Here in NY says:

NY loves Bluebell! Idk if it’s bc I travel to Alabama every year but this show holds a special place w/me. I love going to their small town every week; I’d love to live in that town. Sure there are other small towns on tv but non like this w/such a great cast of characters! I’m glad it’s all happy for now but if that was the last time, I’m sad. When one thing ends a new always begins & w/all the new developments they could go on, will they? Again Idk but I hope so. I hope to find a place like that too move to. It just makes me happy when I watch this show, not alot of things out there do. So please don’t let this be the end of Hart of Dixie, I love Dixie, I love Blue bell & I just really love this show! With Love, NY

25. analog says:

seems like a series finale to me.

26. LuBrew says:

I just love this darn show so much! It’s such an amazing cast! I wish Blue Bell was real! Darn you CW for cancelling this show! I feel they never really gave it a fair chance! I hope it finds new life on Hulu or Netflix!

27. I’m crying already…how can the CW end this great show while they continue to air trash? Whoever runs these networks needs to be fired in favor of some people with good sense. HOD is a gem in a sea of garbage…and the only show I actually looked forward to each week. Farewell Wade my love…you will be forever in my heart.

28. jules says:

One of the few shows on today I don’t feel I have to watch after the little ones are asleep. My oldest daughter and I watch it together. Way better than some of the trash out there now. Why are all the good shows cancelled??? I think this one could be as good as Gilmore Girls if they let it keep going.

29. I hope they will consider funding this show for another season or else hope someone else will pick it up. This is a good show. I started watching it beginning of season 4. I missed out the first 3 seasons. This is a good show, better than the show IZombie, that show sucks! Zombies fighting crimes, come on, get real! Give us some wholesome shows like the Hart of Dixie!

30. Amy H says:

It’s clear that this was meant as the series finale — all relationships tied up with a big red bow. Loved watching this show but I think it’s run its course. I understand Wilson Bethel has signed up for another show — Astronaut Wives Club.

• Allison says:

Astronaut Wives Club is a limited, 10 episode, series that is going to air this spring or summer so that would not prohibit him from doing HOD if a miracle were to happen and HOD got renewed. That show will be long over before they would even start shooting again.

31. Pepper says:

I guess that since all the programs I watch on CW I will not be watching CW any more. I am not at all happy .

32. Rebecca says:

How amazing of a show!!! I have loved every episode. Hope it’s not the end but If it is, looks like a great finale!

33. Jared says:

I’m really gonna miss this show 😒

34. Viv says:

Oh my god– I like iZombie and all but please please please do not cancel this wonderful show!!

35. Jeanie says:

Please don’t cancel Hart of Dixie :(

36. waterful says:

glad that two favour couple are getting marriage wade and zoe and lavon and lemon .
    lemon is the first lady off bluebell iam so happy is happening that was my hope for the end .
    hope that lemon is pregnant to and make lavon more happy .
    give use a season 5 with 22 ep and make that as the last season series finale so that the fans can say goodbye little by little to they favour people and know is the last one for good CW .
    in the summer off in the week put this season on a sunday night everyone are home to watch .
    think about CW and make the fan off hart of dixie happy .

37. Kim Poole says:

Please………Hart of Dixie is the ONE show on the networks that is the most entertaining and amusing! While a lot of series are somber and loaded with crime, Hart of Dixie is light-hearted and fun, and my very favorite show!! The cast is wonderful, the story line is creative and there will never be another show as feel-good as this. Please don’t let season four be it’s last!! I love, love, love this show!!

38. lois says:

Look its a pity attenpt for the show and Rachel bilson who haven’t done anything or being seen since she had her baby. Hayden trailer for his movie came out and she don’t have anything. Why keep this going anyway. Other people shows get cancelled nobody says nothing about their show. Its just like her real life. The show need to be cancelled no more are pity party here. Rachel story line is weak when the man don’t have job. And she wasn’t a doc on the show at all. Its not real life at all. Who want a country life? Rachel stay in California not a country time. She hardly showed up for work. Hart of dixie ending is just to keep her in the spot light nothing more. Nobody does that about a cancelled show when she won’t come out. What’s next a break up rumor. Jared need to stop supporting Rachel when she don’t want to do nothing anymore.

• Rachel Bilson stole your boyfriend or something? You seem hate her like she was your neighbour, it’s creepy!

The TV show “Hart Of Dixie” is not real life? What a surprise!!

39. Carla Davis says:

Please don’t cancel HOD….. I love it…

40. Catherine says:

I love this show. I want to live in Bluebell. I will hate to see it go!!! It is great!