Christa B. Allen on Baby Daddy's Messy Finale and Charlotte's Revenge Future

Baby Daddy Finale

The fight for Danny Wheeler takes a tasty turn in Wednesday’s Baby Daddy spring finale (ABC Family, 8:30/7:30c) as Riley and Robyn finally lay their cards — and condiments, apparently — on the table.

“The crew rigged up these ketchup and mustard packets with tiny little straws in them,” Christa B. Allen tells TVLine of Robyn and Riley’s rink-side food fight, pictured above. “That was definitely a highlight for me.”

Things really come a head when Riley decides it’s time to tell Danny how she feels, but according to the episode’s official synopsis, that doesn’t go too smoothly: “When Danny realizes Riley knew he loved her but still dated Ben, will he follow his heart to the girl of his dreams or will his pride stand in the way?”

Allen, of course, can’t say exactly how the episode ends, but she notes that no matter what happens to the love triangle, “Riley and Robyn are still co-workers. They still see each other every day, so there are lots of possibilities there.”

Revenge Season 4 SpoilersMeanwhile, Allen remains M.I.A. on ABC’s Revenge ever since Charlotte left for rehab in 2014, and even she doesn’t know when her character might return to the Hamptons.

“I haven’t heard anything,” she says. “But I know that they’re still waiting to hear on their next season pickup, so I think it’ll depend largely on that. … They do try to keep their options open on that show.”

For now, Allen is enjoying her arc on Baby Daddy, which could come to an abrupt end tonight, depending on how Danny reacts to Riley’s confession. After spending six years on Revenge, Allen says, “It’s nice to go to work and just laugh.”

Baby Daddy fans, how do you hope the Robyn-Danny-Riley love triangle works out tonight? And Revenge fans, any idea what might eventually bring Charlotte back to the Hamptons? Drop a comment with your thoughts below.

1. Stamanah says:

“Six years on Revenge”? Has the show really been around that long already?

2. Dennis says:

Def hasn’t been six years… Show is in its fourth season…but she Prob began working on it half a year before it premiered… So maybe four and a half years? Lol

3. Katherine215 says:

If they use Danny being angry to keep those two apart even longer, I’m going to be seriously annoyed. It’s been 4 seasons now, get them together!

4. Chris says:

Is she even mentioned anymore on Revenge? I know that she’s in rehab and I’m not a fan of either of the Grayson kids but her being out of the loop of Daniel’s funeral (which is kind of a big deal) just bugs me, not even a “too bad Charlotte isn’t here, sucks to be her.”. I’m starting to think she got Judy Winslow-ed.

• ZMaX says:

Actually, they did mention her in 4×11. I think David had spoken with her on the phone and said that it’s better she continues her rehab treatment or something like that.

5. nikki says:

If they pretended that Charlotte doesn’t exist it would be fine by me.

6. Diz says:

I don’t care for the Charlotte character, but I have enjoyed her on Baby Daddy.

7. kn1231 says:

Revenge can’t end without some sort of family reunion between David, Emily and Charlotte. They need to have some sort of closure, especially since they all know Emily’s true identity now. Allen will definitely be back.

• Sally says:

I think David and Emily/Amanda need to be killed off at the end, and Charlotte switches lives with a girl she meets in rehab and starts her new quest to avenge the sister and father she never knew….and thats how the show ends. Emily has to die.

8. lana says:

I hope she will return to revenge, especially if the show get renewed.

9. I’ve really liked her on Baby Daddy. If she no longer has a job on Revenge than I think the producers of Baby Daddy should make her a regular on their show. She fits in well with the cast.

10. Kim&Bey says:

Danny is the weakest link on BD, I’m not sure if it’s the actor who’s bad or it’s the character who is just terribly written.
    Bonnie , Tucker, Ben even lil Ems can hold their on and they are hilarious. If Danny does not take his shirt off, there’s nothing much to him. And his ditzy persona was great in s1 now, its annoying.
    I don’t miss Charlotte on Revenge, I’m sure if she returns she’ll team up with Margaux to try and bring down Emily so no..she should stay away.

• LE says:

I think it’s a little of both, the character of Danny it’s a little bit one dimensional and Derek Theler is not the greatest actor either.

• Bwhit says:

I’m glad I’m not the only one who doesn’t get Danny. I’m sure Derek is very nice but his character doesn’t really bring anything to the show. I think Ben and Riley work better than Danny and Riley.

• Girl*81 says:

I agree, I don’t like Danny and Riley together either. Riley is annoying, she only likes Danny when he starts to date someone.

11. Angela says:

I always felt Riley held on to her crush on Ben cause that was safer than admitting how she flet about Danny. Yes it’s a crush when it comes to Ben

12. princessslimdown says:

Isn’t Revenge only in it’s fourth season?

13. tammy says:

Writer come on now y’all killing me please put this together its starting to bore me they should have confess their love at the tree house let’s get it right in season 5

14. bela says:

I hope he and Riley get together. I’ve been pulling for that since the show began. It’s been to long give us this one abc family!!!

15. SL says:

I just saw finale and not sure what I thought. I mean I liked it and I didn’t. I didn’t like robin being a snob and everything to Riley. Mostly because every girl Danny has been with has to contend with her as his best friend and every time it becomes a problem. I’m not sure who I want riley with although I’m glad Ben is becoming more mature slowly with parenthood. Riley heard the voicemail and was going to talk to Ben and maybe have feelings but then he comes out with dating Amy so what was she supposed to do then? I am glad danny is not being a push over but he was mean and harsh in the finale and did a spiteful thing to Riley even as being her best friend. As best friend he is angry yes because he liked her for years the way she liked Ben but they could have talked it out…
    I was a bit disappointed in Danny during the episode. He was happy that she said what she did so clearly he has feelings for her and will because that what broke up his other relationships by Danny trying to move on but can’t. yet since she let slip about the voicemail instead of talking he leaves and hurts his best friend. Last year she heard it and was going to talk to him but then he starts dating Amy so what was she supposed to do? Riley last year didn’t know if it was true or what because they never talked about it. The voicemail could’ve been a mistake. I like Danny but I was disappointed by him in this finale. I also don’t like the robin character. Clearly the girls don’t trust Danny if they are always trying to get rid of Riley.

16. SL says:

I wish they would show more of Danny and hockey and Emma and Ben and spending father and daughter time. this season revolved a lot around Bonnie which is okay for sometime just not always. I also wish they would show more of the characters changing and growing and not the same old same old

17. Jason says:

I think both brothers should get rid of Riley how is that going to work no matter what happens now yes Ben I loved you for ever but now I’m with Danny that will be fun family get together, Danny would be a crappy big brother if he did get together with Riley.

18. Bob thomas says:

This is the most disturbing love triangle on TV. Ben and Danny are brothers and Ben got to her first. Speaking as a brother, if they both don’t kick her to the curb then you can tell whoever writes this show doesn’t have a sibling or know the meaning family first. Just stop the love stuff and get on with the show