Dancing With the Stars Season 20: Who Could Win It All? Check Out Our Odds!

DWTS Season 20

A gymnast, a musical legend, a pro football player and a model who has mastered the art of eating a hamburger.

Those are just a few of the competitors on Season 20 of Dancing With the Stars, which debuts tonight (ABC, 8/7c). But which of them stands the best chance at winning — and who’s the front-runner for an early elimination?

We’ve made our best guesses as to which celebs will most likely circle the (golden!) mirror ball trophy on the reality competition’s latest installment.

Our countdown goes from least- to most-likely to win, including their estimated odds of becoming champs. (Fair warning, Suzanne Somers fans: We don’t have high hopes.)

Click through the gallery below to see our predictions for Dancing‘s newest crop, then hit the comments with your own picks!

1. Super excited for Rumer & Val. Hope this could be Val’s chance at victory… Rumer is a strong dark horse here.

2. Tran says:

I’m always rootin’ for Nastia Liukin this season DWTS. Hope someday I’ll make her my WCW (woman crush Wednesday).

3. Mandie says:

I have no idea as to who will win, but I am looking forward to seeing Noah Galloway. I like inspiring stories like that.

4. RUCookie says:

Oh please – the season became immediately predictable when Derek “changed his mind” and was paired with the gold medalist gymnast, Ms Luiken.

5. Shaun says:

Why does Derek always get a contender?Is it based on Mirrorballs won?lol

• Julie says:

Because he probably said he wouldn’t do the show unless he was paired with her specifically or someone that actually had a chance. I can’t imagine why he’d need or want to do the show anyway this season based on the fact that he’s choreographing the Radio City show and has to fly back and forth across the country.

6. Sara says:

How has Nastia Luikin not been on this show before?! I’m actually a little bit surprised by this fact.

7. no more houghs! says:

gonna cast every vote i can to get Derek outta there. so sick of Houghs i can’t even stand it.

8. KC says:

I think Riker Lynch has this!

9. Gloria Rivera says:

I love watching DWTS season 20. Alison n Ryder were great.

10. Debbie says:

Juilanne Hough a judge when her brother & cousin are both dancing. She gave both her brother & cousin 8 ‘ s & other dancers 5,6,& 7’s.. come on!!
    So unfair!

• Kim (@AD76) says:

BUT, her votes were right along the lines of the other judges – it’s not like she gave Derek and whatshisface 8’s and the other judges gave them 5’s. With the both of them whatever score Julianne gave at least one other judge gave the same score and if I remember correctly the other judges only scored one point lower.

11. Susan P says:

I turned on to see the “Farmer” and could not have been happier!!!! He has really got some rythm and once Whitney (DWTS) get him calmed down and in the groove he is going to be another William Levy!!!! Can’t wait to see him rock!

12. cc says:

If ABC messageboards were not so hard to sign in to, I would have voted for Riker Lynch, and Rumor Willis. Just gave up trying to sign it to their messageboards.

13. Kathy Tinney says:

Dwts has gone from entertainment to inspiration. Double bonus!! I love it!

14. Julie says:

Wow…they must really be hurting for contestants wanting to be on this show. Theyre using the term “stars” rather loosely, right? The most famous person on here is probably Derek Hough at this point and he’s not even supposed to be considered the star. I’ll give them Suzanne Somerset – she was actually acting on TV at one point. I’m going with Nastia Liuken as the early favorite.

15. I would reverse Nastia Liukin (with pro Derek Hough) and Rumer Willis (with pro Val Chmerkovskiy). I think Val has a real shot this season. Yes, Derek is well Derek… but there is simply something about Val and Rumer together.

16. laura driggers says:

I am a bit undone that the bachelor, Chris Soules, is getting such low scores when he has no dance background & I feel has performed quite well..much better than second night scores showed…21??!! Really??!! No fair!!

17. Cathy Beaven says:

I am hoping Derek does not win because he was not even going to be on this year. He knows he is good and I always feel like all the other pros always feels he is above them. I am tired of seeing him at the top. Let some other people win. Please Derek get off before the next show.

18. Lina-Butera=Zambeck says:

Charlotte McKinney should have went home, she can’t dance. she just giggles around and smiles. Red Foo brought high energy to his dance, for shame judges and people !

19. Kathy says:

Come on people Derek is talented Honestly I believe that he could take any partner he got far into the season because he knows how to draw things out of them and make them do things that they don’t think they can do.

20. Banadora says:

Nastia Luiken is a snob for sure. Rummer and Val all the way.

21. caliblue24 says:

I hope Rumer and Val wins. If Val wins, a history of DWTS could be made that another pair of pro dancer siblings.