Exclusive

Supernatural Sneak Peek: Dean's Ready to Hunt — But Is Sam on Board?

Loading video...

Supernatural is moving back to Wednesdays (The CW, 9/8c) next week with a new episode, but one thing has stayed the same: Dean has found a sufficiently weird case to investigate — if his brother will let him.

As you can see in TVLine’s exclusive video, Sam is hesitant to jump back into hunting, but can you blame him, given Dean’s less-than-stable state when we last left off? (Chopping off Cain’s hand while fighting him will do that to a guy.)

Press PLAY above to watch the preview, then drop a comment: Is Sam right to be concerned, or does Dean just need a little bit of normalcy to get back to himself?

1. Dakota60 says:

I see Dean has done something that Sam is very worried about….oh right he killed Cain and he’s in “serious trouble”. Looks ok at the moment but I’m sure that is all going to go the Winchester’s are eternally screwed land pretty quick.

2. ninamags says:

Aww, I love their moments. Can’t wait for this season to wrap up. Hopefully the Mark of Cain will be gone and Dean can go back to being kick-a** Dean for good.

• Rick says:

This has been such a good season, though – great stuff for all four principle characters, and Jensen has just knocked his performances out of the park every week! I’m really enjoying the mark of Cain stuff.. fascinating!

• KC says:

Jensen have been doing awesome job portraying a different side of Dean. That´s why it´s sad that so little screen time have been given to this great story line that – for once – only one brother can have. I don´t count small scenes of Dean acting weird, saying stuff or even the three episodes in the beginning to be enough. Not since for all the hope and stuff they said about this being the season and year of the Deanmon (Other words, a more Dean centric season – no season 3 and 4, and 8 was not Dean centric). If they really gonna end this before season 11, Im gonna wonder if they really had thought this story line through. So far.. we have seen more of Crowley and Rowena than the brothers and Deans issue – and let´s face it.. the mother and son storyline is bad. All of it is bad. Even her acting – so no. I for once hope that Dean have the mark longer. Jensen´s simply to good at playing bad!!

• Al says:

Couldn’t agree more!

It looks like Cole is going to die. I’m very sad about it.

• 5654funny says:

Supernatural is the best this is ongoing show supernatural is going beyond hopefully for 19 seasons or even more

3. Tawrens says:

Other then the MOC season 10 has been a yawn. Sam’s worried? Why? Are we going to get an answer why he believes Dean is in trouble or is that too like the interesting storylines since season going to fade away?

4. 49erfaithfulSexy#7 says:

Honestly, I do think that Sam should be concerned of Dean having the Mark of Cain, as well as Dean should be. Sam does not know for how much longer Dean can control the Mark of Cain. The Mark of Cain will probably take control over Dean nearing the end of the Season Finale. I also think that this has been a slow Season. The development of the Mark of Cain has been prolonged through out each episode. Perhaps, the Producer of Supernatural have decided to end the 10th Season with a Cliffhanger, just as they did last year in the 9th Season.

5. Symphany says:

Yes I think Sam should be concerned Of Dean. Really we dont know if Dean is going to be able to get a grip of the Mark of Cane Or If Dean starts to turn darker more like those Demon Dean Days (which i loved Demon Dean). However, I have really loved watching Supernatural this season. I have enjoyed being part of this Supernatural Season 10 rollar coaster ride. And I love watching Hot Dean and Sammy this Season.

6. christina says:

I hope supernatural never ends.I think its very difficult finding a tv series about hunting demons that actually can seem so real. I hope and pray that this show goes on and on. I have never been a fan of a show like this and I wish I could watch supernatural all day everyday! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!

7. christina says:

I really hope dean and Sam figure this mark of Cain thing out even though dean was pretty hot as a demon lol I do think they will get through this but not without it getting worse first. Goodness why do the both of these guys have to be so good looking?!