Pilot News: Fox's Frankenstein Nabs White Collar Star Tim DeKay

Tim DeKay Frankenstein Pilot

It’s been three months since USA Network’s White Collar ended its six-season run, but star Tim DeKay isn’t ready to hang up his FBI duds just yet.

DeKay will co-star in the Fox drama pilot Frankenstein, our sister site Deadline reports, opposite True Blood alum Rob Kazinsky. DeKay’s character, Special Agent Duval Pritchard, is unaware that his corrupt partner (Kazinsky) is actually his father, reborn in a younger body. (Don’t worry, though, Papa Pritchard’s still got the “desires and urges” of a 75-year-old curmudgeon.)

In addition to White Collar, DeKay’s recent television credits include roles in TV Land’s Hot in Cleveland, ABC’s Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and ABC’s Revenge.

White Collar fans, does this sound like a good fit for DeKay? Drop a comment with your thoughts on Frankenstein below.

1. Tran says:

What an amazing run Tim DeKay was on White Collar. Don’t know what’s next for his co-stars Matt Bomer and Tiffani Thiessen (smokin’ hot babe from Saved By the Bell) as well as Willie Garson of Sex and the City fame.

• MattySi. says:

Tiffani has her own cooking show on Cooking Channel. I’m sure Matt will try to get into movies.

• JBC says:

Matt Bomer is currently filming a movie called The Nice Guys, and is to star in an HBO biopic about Montgomery Clift. Willie Garson is going to be in a new show. It is a remake of The Courtship of Eddie’s Father. I really miss White Collar and hope that there will be a movie made sometime in the near future reuniting the whole cast.

2. Joey Padron says:

Glad Tim will be on TV soon after White Collar.

3. S McMary says:

I hope this gets picked up. No secret that he is one of my favorite actors. He just seems the perfect fit for playing authority figures.

4. Julie says:

I like Tim McKay just fine, but the plot of that series is beyond ridiculous.

5. SBH11 says:

“Frankenstein”… really?! Title seems somewhat expired but Tim deKay’s definitely not – perfect choice

6. Jean says:

Any series that gets Tim DeKay is worth a look, and for his sake I hope “Frankenstein” is a huge success. Loved him on “White Collar”, “Tell Me You Love Me”, and “Carnivale”.

7. Pamela says:

Best wishes for a successful run! Tim Dekay is a brilliant actor.

8. JenYoder says:

I hope this show gets picked up! I’m excited to see Peter Burke again on my television screen.

9. Teri says:

Yes. A good fit. Can’t wait to see him again on TV. Looking forward to seeing some more Matt Bomer and Willie Garson too. Missing White Collar.

10. Mike says:

Thrilled to hear about this role for Tim DeKay. Am a big fan as is my family. Can’t wait for the roll out.

11. Yvonne says:

Yeah!
    Tim is back! That makes me so happy to see so quickly some of it. Grins! FBI Agent ? Real now :o) :o)
    I can only hope that we get to see very quickly this series also here in Germany.

12. Melody says: