New Flash Trailer Teases Mark Hamill's Trickster, Captain Cold's Sis and More

Beware the villains of March, Flash fans.

A new sizzle reel for the freshman CW hit’s next three episodes reveals not one or two but three new baddies, starting with the legit Weather Wizard (played by Spartacus‘ Liam McIntyre) on Tuesday, March 17.

What’s more, the last five minutes of that episode, the promo promises, will “change the course of history” — seemingly due to some time travel.

The following Tuesday brings back Captain Cold (Wentworth Miller) and Heat Wave (Dominic Purcell), now accompanied by Snart’s sister Lisa (The Tomorrow People‘s Peyton List), who in DC Comics lore is a supervillainess dubbed Golden Glider.

Then on March 31, Star Wars icon Mark Hamill reprises his role as James Jesse aka The Trickster from a 1991 episode of TV’s original The Flash — giving Cisco more material (including of the Spandex variety) than he knows what to do with.

Watch the trailer above and name the guest star(s) you most anticipate.

1. Mike says:

next Tuesday can’t get fast enough

2. Joey Padron says:

Good trailer. Can’t wait for the show to be back next week!

3. Sarah T. says:

I kind of wish they would have held off on Captain Cold till season 2 since this will be his 3rd appearance on the first season. A bit overkill to me but that’s personal preference. I like how they’re showing that the Trickster had over 20 years to perfect his trick. Nice shout out to the original Flash TV series. Overall, can’t wait!

4. herman1959 says:

Great, I’ve been waiting to see Captain Colds’ sister since she helped with the “prison break”. I’ve missed this show.

5. Ro says:

Isn’t he too short to be a Stormtrooper?

6. Nikki says:

I can’t wait for new episodes to start! Am I the only one who hears’ Mark Hamil’s “Joker voice” when The Trickster speaks? ;-)

7. Liz says:

Mark Hamill? AWESOME! He also voiced the Joker on Batman the Animated Series and was brilliant! It’ll be great to see him play probably a character with similar sensibilities live action. I can’t wait!

8. Das Snow says:

Flash how I have missed you. Curse you see CW making me wait. I didn’t need this awesome trailer to remind me that I’ve been for far too long for the flash’s return.

9. Peyton List looks a little bit like Hayley Atwell.