Quotes of the Week From Big Bang, The Americans, Once Upon a Time and More

Daylight savings is upon us — which means you can now read TVLine’s Quotes of the Week in the daylight!

This time around we’ve got one-percenter philosophy on The Good Wife, some fashion policing on Girls and Suits, an online dating review on Justified, a Cocoon reference on Fresh Off the Boat — and much more!

So click through the gallery below for our roster of 25 zingers, then hit the comments to dish your faves — and any goodies we inevitably missed!

1. Ch says:

I loved the She-Ra reference in the Goldbergs. “The strongest heroine in the world” LOL!

2. Tom says:

oh for the love of the merciful FSM STOP TRYING TO MAKE ANDY AND HALEY HAPPEN!

• Ashley says:

I love Haley with Andy! It would be nice to see her with a good guy who challenges and respects her (and vice versa) rather than the dim wits who either ignore her or slavishly dote on her like all of her other love interests.

3. Cobra says:

None of the talking fetish toilet quotes from Better Call Saul? Those were comedic gold.

• Jerri says:

Well if toilet humor is your thing……do you still find farts funny?

• Cobra says:

I’m going to go ahead and assume that you don’t watch the show/didn’t see the episode.
        Please refrain from commenting on items of which you have no knowledge.

4. Everton says:

Why does this only cover the funny quotes? I want the powerful ones, like those from this week’s Scandal and Grey’s Anatomy.

5. Heathers says:

I was hoping for the “Norma Rae” remark between Tim and Raylan on Justified.

6. Nichole says:

My favorite this week came from General Hospital. “I am Franco Baldwin. You hurt my father. Prepare to die.” Of course, a Princess Bride shout-out is always gonna win with me.