Exclusive

Video: NCIS Alum Cote de Pablo Leads a Tour of the Dovekeepers Set

Loading video...

If you’ve been missing the loveliness that is Cote de Pablo, this should fill the bill: an exclusive video tour of CBS’ Dovekeepers miniseries set in Malta, led by the NCIS alum herself.

After being forced out of their homes in Jerusalem by the Romans in 70 C.E., 900 Jews were ensconced in a fortress at Masada, a mountain in the Judean desert. Based on Alice Hoffman’s bestselling historical novel and airing Tuesday, March 31 and Wednesday, April 1 on CBS, The Dovekeepers presents the perspective of a few extraordinary women who arrived at Masada with unique backstories and substantial secrets, and who work together daily as dovekeepers.

In the video above, de Pablo — who plays Shirah, a sensual, mysterious and fiercely independent single mother — herself marvels at the Malta set while she reveals it, as well as shares the secret to keeping “doves.”

The Dovekeepers cast also includes Rachel Brosnahan (House of Cards), Kathryn Prescott (Finding Carter), Sam Neill (Jurassic Park) and Diego Boneta (Rock of Ages).

1. sandi says:

So looking forward to seeing this amazing story and amazing cast. Miss Cote so very much and anxiously awIt word of her next project. And yes, please, we do need a more proper resolution and romance on that other show!

• Lets hope for that. Maybe it could be a part of the big finale we are supposed to be getting at the end of this season. Not holding my breath but she had said that she’s open to appearances. Lets not give up on this. ;)

2. It will be great to see Cote de Pablo back on TV. I read The Dovekeepers book and I really like it. Can’t wait for the miniseries!!!

3. estefania says:

she is the best so gorgeous, talented, lovely ..awwwwwww…I cant wait for watching the dovekeepers only few weeks more .

I cant wait for watchinf again cote on tv , also this book is so woderful I love it…also I am waiting for the 33 movie premiere too

4. super excited!! Love everything about Cote- looking forward to see her in a new role

5. Can not wait to see this mini series!!! Bring on Cote de Pablo and yes I and my family would love to see her back on NCIS.

• Me too. We both know she’s open for guest appearances and so is the show so I’m not giving up hope. Still, can’t waite for this mini series to air. It looks great and Cote seems to be able to spread her wings a little bit. Can’t waite to see that. ;)

6. So excited about seeing Cote along with Rachel, Kathryn, Diego and others late this month! Cote is missed very much on NCIS but I’m glad to see her in other roles. Thank you for sharing this exclusive video with her fans. :-)

7. Mark says:

I thought that was Kyle Richards.

8. Julie Merritt says:

Will be watching.

9. lisa dykes says:

nice to see cote de pablo again I miss her on ncis, I wish she would come back

• hud says:

When CBS ponies up enough greenbacks, with all the fan love, she will be back. It’s a short lifespan in entertainment. Make money while you can. Am sure she is aware of this.

• Seriously? says:

So, you are her manager? She made the decision to quit the show and move on to other projects–yet, per you, “When CBS ponies up enough greenbacks, with all the fan love, she will be back.” and you know this, how? Yeah, I thought so. Hard out there for an anonymous troll, huh? Since you “know” everything–what’s next weeks lotto numbers?

• Q says:

“She made the decision to quit the show..” after unsuccessful negotiation with CBS.
          So, if you blame her, you have/MUST to blame CBS too.
          “Since you “know” everything–what’s next weeks lotto numbers?”
          I don’t know everything, but I know more than you.
          According your “speech” …. but my dog know more than you, and he has better behavior.
          Cote was years used like eye candy for fans.
          But… there wasn’t any progress, any sign of some progress, so AFTER failed negotiation she left.
          And she doing well, she make good decision.
          She don’t allow used her senselessly again.
          She win, GG & CBS & co. miserably failed.
          I wish her all the best in future.

• hud says:

Q..You must be very young, or very foolish. The entire world is about money. Some have it, most don’t. Cote is young, attractive, as are many others in the entertainment industry. We age or die. We adapt or die. Petulant ranting. Find Seriously? You two both go out and get a snow cone. Then take your rants to the AOL page where they belong…..

• hud says:

SERIOUSLY? Read what I wrote. No defamation of character. All truth. Make money while you can. And I think the word TROLL should be used in proper context, not when some churlish pud has nothing better too say….

• Q says:

hud, you are very young, and you don’t know nothing about real life.
            Yes seriously!
            “The entire world is about money. “…..YES…. until you have them a lot, for next few lifes.
            And Cote have it.
            That is fact!
            So, for Cote is now money nothing important (or not at first place, if you want), now she can do, what she want, even for free.
            That is something, what you don’t understand, because you are still money slave.
            Trust me, not everything is about money.
            Maybe when you grow up, you will understand.
            I don’t know, where you belong, but definitely not between life experienced adults.
            Problem is, some people don’t knows “how much is enough” same like you.
            Cote knows it, and she is free, different from you.

10. Kelly Vaughn says:

Welcome back!! I’m really looking forward to Cote ‘ s return to television . As hard as I try to put her absence into perspective. ..her style and humor is irreplaceable. Wonderful story!
    Can Not Wait! !

11. hud says:

Don’t care much for your editing reply’s to children who play with computers. If you post a asinine, uniformed , moronic comment, post all or none.

12. mamtora says:

Very excitied to see this TV movie.

13. Dana Graslie says:

Can’t waite to see your beautiful face on CBS again. Hopefully you’ll make a guest appearance on NCIS soon. The show and the fans miss you.

14. Debra J Alford says:

I am going to see the new show, but I miss you on NCIS, it’s just not the same without you, you complete the TEAM.

15. Stephanie says:

Definitely looking forward to this. :)

16. Don says:

Cote Come back to Ncis I miss seeing your beautiful face an all the rest of u. You sure have very nice legs an feet love em.

17. Don says:

Cote de Pablo is one in a million. She is as good inside as she shows on the outside. She will be good at anything she does in her life. You can see it in her face. Good luck forever Cote. You have worked hard to get where you are.