The 100 Season Finale Pics: Can Clarke Save Her People from Mount Weather?

The 100 Season Finale

Fresh off Lexa’s gut-wrenching betrayal, Clarke and her fellow Arkers need to think of a Plan B — and fast! — to save themselves in Wednesday’s season finale of The 100 (The CW, 9/8c).

But like most things on this show, that’s much easier said than done, especially judging by the batch of just-released photos from the episode, which finds most of your favorites chained to the wall in a state of torture. (And then there’s Raven, who’s straight-up bleeding out from her leg.)

Per The CW, here’s what we can expect in the final hour of Season 2:

The journey to the City of Light continues, and Jaha makes a move that shocks Murphy. Clarke receives help from an unexpected source, a visitor surprises Octavia, and Lincoln gets his revenge. Meanwhile, at Mount Weather, Cage moves forward with his mission and Bellamy and the group struggle to break free.

Fellow earthlings, do you think everyone will survive the finale? If not, who won’t make it? And now that you’ve had a night to sleep on it, are you still mad at Lexa? Browse the gallery of finale photos below, then drop a comment with your thoughts and theories.

1. michael says:

Maybe what they’ll do is propose peace and then double cross lexa. That would be wonderful

2. mike says:

maybe someone will propose peace. Then somehow double cross lexa

3. Josh says:

I hope Clarke Guts Lexa like a Fish I’m sorry is that too much?

4. lame says:

That was perhaps the most intense edge of the seat, 42 minuets of television I’ve seen in a few years. It looks like we’ll be getting a second dose next week. Other series should strive to
    reach this level of drama and intensity in their story telling. Will be waiting for next week.

5. Angel says:

Lexa and Maya will die. Octavia will be the new Commander of the Grounders.

6. Maureen ulstruo says:

im pissed off they killed of fin

7. Lis says:

Lexa sent Clarke to the burnnnnnnnnnnnn unit. Lexa is a perfect leader. Her people are free and they don’t need them anymore. Besides, the grounder could totally kick the mountain people a** down on the ground. Genuinely think Lexa will turn mushy though back on the ground and end up getting herself killed for Clarke at some point. Yawn. Writers are doing brilliantly so far, don’t less us down next week!

8. M says:

They keep saying that someone is going to die (meaning main characters) but am I horrible in hoping that it’s say, Abby? I just won’t be able to handle it if it is one of the main group kids. CANNOT HANDLE.

9. Paula Vought says:

A good leader keeps their word. Lexas betray on Clark was wrong they were gonna win that battle. Mezzo needs to die, unless she is the unexpected help for Clark

10. lilo says:

I think Indra too should die already !

11. Eny Kiss says:

as long as Lexa,Clarke and Lincoln stay alive, I’m gonna be fine

12. Carola says:

Can´t wait for this finale! Its gonna be awesome.
    Yes! Finally a Jasper/Octavia mini reunion. I´ve been waiting so long for that. I missed their dynamic this season. I hope they can rekindle their friendship in S3.

13. T. says:

Can’t wait for the finale! This season has been so amazing!

My heart broke for Clarke and Octavia in the last episode. I know Clarke will never give up. She will do whatever it takes to save her friends.

14. Bellatrix Flight says:

Ugh, Lexa was my favorite character and I was totally shipping her with Clarke(even though I’m already a hard core Bellarke shipper) but then she does that!!! I was literally sobbing my eyes out.

15. Phyllis says:

I think Clarke and Octavia will team up to find Bellamy. Then Clarke will find the ex-president and use him as a hostage to get the others free. Maya will be killed by one of the guards and Raven will be killed. Clarke will end up killing Cage. They will get out and Lexa will return and try to repair her friendship with Clarke to no avail. They will
    become bitter enemies. Lincoln will end up killing alot of the guards and he might be the one to kill Cage instead of Clarke. I think Lincoln will also kill Lexa. Start of season 3.

16. jewel taylor says:

i dont like lexa how she only saved her people and left clarke’s people do die but clarke is a strong person she will fight and save the rest of her people GO CLARKE

17. chantal says:

I think Clarke’s gonna have to fight for her friends alone even though Lexa betrayed her at the last minute.Clarke keeps her word compare to Lexa we ho changes her mind fast everyone ( betrayer)

18. kiki says:

help might come from jaha

19. Sajiko says:

All I can say is “unexpected source” = Lexa.. Lexa is immortal!!

20. Nicol says:

I think Lexa comes help, MW are enemies for her and they killed o lot of grounders. So she make a deal for distraction from them. But i stil think that she dies..

• jewel taylor says:

the 100 people should find a way to save there people before it is to late and all there people die, when clarke and octavia try and save there people it will come to an end when the mount weather people and the 100 people are fighting for their lives

21. Reilly Morrison says:

i think Lexa comes back, she’s got too! Lexa say’s before she leaves with the grounders, till we meet again, meaning that she will come back, soon!.